Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 4,206

OMG_Waffles

Thrillho wrote:

@OMG_Waffles Don’t worry, it’s better!

Really!

H.O.S had such a great story and Gaunter O'dimm was such a well written baddie. Honestly I enjoyed the short story in H.O.S. more than the entire plot of the Witcher 3. Not that the story in the Witcher 3 was bad its just that H.O.S. was just so darn good! Sounds like I'm in for a treat, cant wait!

Edited on by OMG_Waffles

OMG_Waffles

RogerRoger

I just realised, I've platinumed Blood Money and gotten halfway through Absolution and hadn't yet logged the Hitman HD Enhanced Collection as my latest PS4 purchase. D'oh!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

DerMeister

So with all the holiday deals, these are all the games I've gotten from the past two months. Most of them are fighting games. Go figure.

Art of Fighting Anthology
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Gravity Rush Remastered
King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match
King of Fighters 2000
Transistor
Tomb Raider (PS1 classic)

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Thrillho

@OMG_Waffles I played the two parts of DLC back to back a year or so after completing the main game and enjoyed them both. The area for B&W is massive and I thought it spoofed medieval tropes brilliantly. The story is really good and has a really cool bit towards the end. The story can also go in quite a few different ways as well. And the ending is a nice homage to the whole series too.

Thrillho

Jaz007

Kingdom Hearts 3. It’s an awesome game so far.

Jaz007

SuperMegaGeek

Well I literally just got a PS4 (not had a console since PS2) so stocked up on some games during the January sales.
PS4 came with RDR2 which is amazing!
Last of Us Remastered (not played it yet but always wanted to play it)
Uncharted Nathan Drake collection (started it - enjoying it but controls in first game are a bit poor). Will work my way through them so I can play Uncharted 4.
Rocket League - I play it a lot on my PC so needed to have it PS4
Madden 18 - I'm a sucker for NFL games for some reason
Final Fantasy 15 - it was £6..why wouldn't I? (not played it yet)
Trackmania Turbo - for some arcadey fun

Tempted by a lot of games but really not that interested in fps games after being a PC gamer for the last 10+ years it just feels weird playing fps games with a controller...maybe I'll get used to it.

Got PS Plus..actually enjoy the chilled out nature of Steep. Fun to play for 30 minutes or so at a time. Soma...I'm not into horror games as I'm a complete wimp but maybe one day I'll try it, with the lights on, with my dogs guarding the door and with the volume on mute.

SuperMegaGeek

RogerRoger

@SuperMegaGeek Welcome to PS4! Hope you enjoy working your way through that impressive starting list, and if you ever want any further recommendations, just yell.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Turismo4GT

Finally bought Gran Turismo Sport after more than a year of thinking "Should I / Shouldn't I / That needing internet access to save progress really turns me off / but it's Gran Turismo, your main reason for having gotten into PlayStation / dammit I love all the updates it's been getting, maybe I should get the game now / birthday is coming up, I should get it..."
So I did

Turismo4GT

SuperMegaGeek

@Kidfried crazy busy at work at the moment so basically just playing Trackmania Turbo for half hour here and there. Trying to climb up the Scottish rankings haha.
Got to chapter 3 of RDR2 and will return to it soon. So good. Not played much of anything else though.

SuperMegaGeek

KALofKRYPTON

Just ordered NHL 19.

It's been a good long while since I had a hockey game, and almost as long since I really stopped following the sport. But, every year I 'um' and 'ah' about getting the annual entry and find something to put me off about it.

'19 seems pretty solid and well regarded. And I found it new for 30 quid! 😁

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JohnnyShoulder

I randomly bought Tekken 7 in the weekend flash sale on the PS store. Always had a soft spot for the games since I played one of em on the PS1.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Xaritah

Recently I got wild! I bought kingdom hearts 3 (obviously), Detroit become human (been wanting to try this for ages!!!) Monster hunter ultimate, and destiny the collection (I heard it had nice online features, been looking for a sealed copy for months now)

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

JJ-firl

@JohnnyShoulder I consider myself a very calm and peaceful person and I get a lot of satisfaction out of punching Heihachi in the face.

Enjoy!

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

SinMajali

fortnite...jk xD,im broke OwO

SinMajali

JohnnyShoulder

@JJ-firl does it still have the farting dinosaur, or is that a paid extra?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JJ-firl

@JohnnyShoulder Apparently Gon will never appear in Tekken installments again due to licensing issues...

The attack you are referring to is fittingly called 'Gon with the wind'

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic