Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 181 to 200 of 4,206

BekBlayton

The lego games are great - and was thinking of CoD - how does the need for plus work with two accounts on the ps4? Does each account need a plus account?

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

Clay_Davis83

@BekBlayton Wolfenstein: The New Order, Helldivers (good couch co-op), and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition (good couch co-op)

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

banacheck

Picked up Borderlands: The Handsome Collection last week but haven't started it yet, but looking forwards to playing The Pre-Sequel when I do start it.

banacheck

BekBlayton

Clay_Davis83 wrote:

@BekBlayton Wolfenstein: The New Order, Helldivers (good couch co-op), and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition (good couch co-op)

Thanks! Not thought of Wolfenstein....

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

Tasuki

BekBlayton wrote:

The lego games are great - and was thinking of CoD - how does the need for plus work with two accounts on the ps4? Does each account need a plus account?

No. PS+ covers all accounts on that PS4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

themcnoisy

BekBlayton wrote:

Just ordered our PS4 with Bloodborne free - any recommendations? Have played PS3 to death so not interested in remakes! Is Watchdogs actually any good? Any good 'couch co-op' games?

I thought watchdogs was brilliant, but I hadn't played gta v until a few months later and that game is jaw dropping on the ps4. One game that you have to buy right now is Resogun. Its a next gen old skool twich gameplay frenzy.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Splat

A new hard drive. I now have 2000 GB's of space... Well, around 1700 after installing but super happy.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

A new hard drive. I now have 2000 GB's of space... Well, around 1700 after installing but super happy.

Which one did you get?

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

Which one did you get?

This one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I8O6OQ4/ref=oh_aui_detail...

I probably over paid but just saw 2 TB's which is 2000 GB's and got excited and pulled the trigger haha. I'm pretty happy with it. I really wanted to upgrade before I started getting a collection of games. I only have 5 right now.

Tasuki

@Splat: Very nice. I need to up grade mine but I am not sure how easy it is and worst of all how not to lose any of my data.

My Backlog

Splat

Tasuki wrote:

@Splat: Very nice. I need to up grade mine but I am not sure how easy it is and worst of all how not to lose any of my data.

It's not that hard and that is coming from someone that was clueless going in. The biggest thing is making sure you have the latest update on a usb drive and back up your saves on PS+.

This is how to replace the HD.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51...

Edited on by Splat

Victor_Meldrew

Tropico 5, when this is posted through my door there will be no clearing of any backlogs, I will be hooked until witcher 3 is also posted through my door.

Victor_Meldrew

Splat

Far Cry 4.

Now I just have to wait for it to come in the mail...

BigP

Destiny £18 and the last of us remastered £18 in last psn sale. Although have only played it a couple of hours because I had to send my DS4 back to get repaired. Also going to preorder ESO next month some time.

Edited on by BigP

BigP

stevedfld

I want to get project cars. But need to sell a few games 1st. I hope its awesome. I love shift 2!

gamer 4 life... "stevedfld" on psn & xbox live

PSN: stevedfld | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Alien isolation and nba live 15. I am the worst at nba live just lost by 30 points in rookie :/

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Clay_Davis83

As much as I wanted to resist, I pre-ordered The Witcher 3. Safe bet off of the last two in the series, excited to join the hunt next week!!!

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

Tasuki

themcnoisy wrote:

Alien isolation and nba live 15. I am the worst at nba live just lost by 30 points in rookie :/

Should have went with NBA 2K15, it's a far better game then Live.

My Backlog

WebHead

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. Solid for anyone looking for a cheap single player shooter.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic