Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 4,206

JohnnyShoulder

@Tasuki A bit harsh don't you think? 4 posts including the OP is hardly derailing a thread, it's just the natural flow of conversation. It wasn't like pages of posts going on a week, like the mass effect stuff a few weeks back.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jaz007

I ordered 2TB hard drive for my PS4. No more deleting games!

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 Welcome to the external hard drive revolution! It is a pretty liberating experience, especially with ps+ games I find.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

winnie88

My latest PS4 games purchase

1 Dark souls 3.
2 God of War.
3 Diablo 3.
4 BloodBorne.
5 Skyrim.

winnie88

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 Ah, fair enough. I did the same a few years back before you could use external drives for games.

Any reason in particular you went for an internal one?

biscuit_of_rage

COD blackops 4 i now have to get my hands on dragonball fighter z and soul calibre

biscuit_of_rage

Jaz007

@JohnnyShoulder It seemed easier, a bit more convient, cheaper when you consider the extra equipment I would need, and also wouldn’t require a USB slot to be used.

Jaz007

carlos82

Just got VR back and got Astro Bot included and it's brilliant, it's a game that just makes you smile with all of the inventiveness that you'd expect form a Mario game. Basically it's a 3D platformer where you are a character in the world and largely act as just the camera as you control a little robot in the world that is literally around you, the work from Playroom VR has been expanded upron from the very first level. Your controller is in the world with you and this is used in some very creative ways, then occasionally you'll spot a screen which shows you (as a robot), some enemies can hit you and the screen will crack or get covered in water or slime. There are plenty of secrets to discover as you look every direction or around corners or even headbutt a wall and quite a lot of levels from the looks of it so far including plenty of challenge stages to test your skills. Then the little bot himself who is so charming and always looks towards you to help him or with his little idle animations.

Not just the best VR game I've played but not far off being the best game of any kind I've played this year

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

Tasuki

Picked up Detroit Become Human tonight for $20. Been waiting for a.price drop on this game as I heard good things about it but not $60 worth.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

SamcroUK

Sold my OG PS4 a few months back due to emergency car repairs being needed.

Today I decided to have a Black Friday spend up and bought the following.

. PS4 Pro Red Dead Bundle
. Spyro trilogy
. Black Ops 4
. WWE 2K19
. Shenmue 1 and 2
. 12 month PS Plus
. Extra white dual shock

It's the biggest treat I've bought myself in a while so will thoroughly enjoy it 😁

SamcroUK

RR529

While I was doing my Christmas shopping I nabbed a 12 month PS+ subscription & claimed Yakuza Kiwami.

Don't know when I'll get around to it, because Smash Ultimate will probably be out by the time I'm done with Spider-Man, but at least it'll be there waiting for me.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Th3solution

@KratosMD @Tasuki Fantastic price point for Detroit and it should be worth every penny. Hope you both like it as much as I do.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Jaz007

@KratosMD I would feel so overwhelmed if I got that many games at once.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 Same here!

@beemo I've always been interested in The Banner Saga, but have been put off by the amount of dialogue in the game. How much if it appears as text to read vs spoken dialogue?

Tjuz

I didn't really plan to buy anything for Black Friday, but I couldn't resist. I got:

Detroit: Become Human for €20
God of War for €25
Spider-Man for €35

I was looking at A Way Out and Hitman 2 as well, but I'm waiting for them to drop in price. Happy with the final haul, though!

Tjuz

Gremio108

Grabbed Shenmue today from CEX. I actually went in there to see if I could get Spyro or Knack 2 for the kids, but they didn't have either. So I ended up getting my own present instead. Oops

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

RR529

Just bought Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition, School Girl Zombie Hunters, and Unravel in the flash sale. I used the 20% off code that came with my system as well, so all three just came to about $23.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JohnnyShoulder

@RR529 Hope you enjoy Titanfall 2, it has my fave FPS single player campaign from this gen.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic