Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 4,206

Bonbonetti

I bought a number of games from the new sales: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate, Gorogoa, Patapon, Tales of the Tiny Planet, -KLAUS-, Nex Machina, and Super Hydorah.

I'm thinking of adding Whispering Willows, Hue, Fe, and Songbringer as well.

Bonbonetti

KALofKRYPTON

Nice, I must admit - I found Super Hydorah a little disappointing. Tough little game though.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Kidfried

@KratosMD I get that, but reading about it in reviews for Kiwami 2 just desperately made me want to go back. So hopefully I'm fine!

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Bonbonetti Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate and Gorogoa are such great choices!

How much does Hue cost? I had a bit of fun with it and 100%ed within an afternoon, so that was a reaaaaally short experience.

Kidfried

mookysam

Bought Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition and A Hat in Time in the current PSN sale. I already played and completed the vanilla version of XV when it was initially released, but have been itching to replay it with all the various improvements they've made since, as well as the new DLC. It was actually considerably cheaper to get the whole game than the Royal Pack and season pass separately.

Looking forward to playing A Hat in Time. We don't see many of those types of games any more.

@Quintumply Doom is super. I love how over the top it is!

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

JohnnyShoulder

Could resist and pre-ordered PES 2019. There goes my Autumn/Winter in gaming lol.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

AdamantiumClaws

Pre-ordered Spiderman yesterday. It's good to be getting an exclusive like this, since Square Enix betrayed us and decided to release KH3 on Xbox as well.

Even the rocks do not recall.

Gamer83

No way was I missing this...
Untitled

Gamer83

Kidfried

Why put the text "steelbook edition" on the cover when it's clearly a steelbook. Aside from that it's great box art.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

Bought Yoki's Island Express after playing the demo. It's currently on sale on the PS store until 5/9 at £7.99.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Kidfried

@JohnnyShoulder Good to hear there is a demo. Will definitely try it. And price is really reasonable for a 2018 game

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried it's brilliant so far, I will put some thoughts down on the currently playing thread.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

DerMeister

@Gamer83 I was hoping to preorder the game just for that steelbook. I'm probably gonna get it online if it's not at my local GameStop (They surprisingly still have steelbook editions of Kiwami 1).

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Gamer83

@DerMeister
If you're really desperate to have the steelbook I'd check Best Buy too if you have one near where you live. I've noticed it's pretty easy to find special editions there, even a week or so after launch.

Gamer83

DerMeister

@Gamer83 I noticed Best Buy and Amazon have it online, yeah. I'll see how money is this week, then I'll stump for it.

I dunno if I'd say I'm desperate for it....but it does look really nice

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

Th3solution

@KratosMD Wow, that’s a nice deal! I’m jealous.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Bonbonetti

@Kidfried Hi! The price for Hue was quite low at just €4 or US$5. These days I actually prefer shorter games, so I'm fine with that particular aspect of it. I've become really bad at finishing longer games in recent years, they are fun at first but I eventualy loose my engagement with it.

Bonbonetti

Bonbonetti

Shikhondo - Soul Eater, I've eagerly been awaiting for this game to appear on the European PSN store, ever since I first heard of its existence in May. It's a Korean bullet-hell game with a fantastic visual style inspired by Korean folktales and mythologies.

State of Anarchy: Master of Mayhem, another bullet-hell with a very unique visual style. It's interesting to look at and fun to play. The developers describe the game as 'mindless fun' and to me that's very fitting, it hits me in the same way Earth Defense Force does; uncomplicated enjoyable fun.

Edited on by Bonbonetti

Bonbonetti

DerMeister

Thanks to the PS+ Sale, I got Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[Est] for $25 instead of $50. I've been curious about it, and everyone I know who's played it has has good things to say about it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic