Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 4,199

KALofKRYPTON

Picked up The Banner Saga Trilogy on disc this afternoon.

Debating whether or not to delete my save (only 3 hours or so) for the first game and start over.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Gorirakujira

Gravity rush 2!

Trying to become a better hunter in MHW.

Jaz007

I got Watch Dogs 2. I’m pretty excited for it. I’m trying to avoid buying games and focus on what I have, but I ended not being able to resist.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 That is easier said than done at times! I'm thinking of buying Dead Rising 4 as I've seen at it's lowest price yet.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jaz007

Jaz007 wrote:

I got Watch Dogs 2. I’m pretty excited for it. I’m trying to avoid buying games and focus on what I have, but I ended not being able to resist.

Never mind, the game has a not more swearing than I thought it would have and the nudity patch made not have been as through as I thought at first, so I'm taking it back Gamestop.

Jaz007

Tasuki

Jaz007 wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Never mind, the game has a not more swearing than I thought it would have and the nudity patch made not have been as through as I thought at first, so I'm taking it back Gamestop.

Untitled

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

@Tasuki I’m being totally serious. I did some research on it, but some of the people who wrote the content reviews appearently didn’t play the first 20-30 min of the game. Usually I do good enough research before buying games like this, but this time (and it’s the first time it’s happened) I totally failed doing that well lol.

Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 I never heard of someone buying a game like Watchdogs and then say there's too much swearing in it. Just out of curiosity do you watch many Rated R movies?

My Backlog

Jaz007

@Tasuki I’m pretty careful with R rated movies. I use something called Vidangel though, which let’s you edit movies you stream from Netflix or Amazon. The editing is exactly what you want or don’t want in the movie, so so I can watch a more more R rated movies with it since I can get rid of excessive swearing or nudity.
And it’s not like I never hear the words in normal life, my co-workers use them a lot, but I can control that in my own home. I know I’m uncommon in this regards

Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 That's neat that they have a service like that for people who want that option. It's all good, I was just confused that's all, didn't mean to pry or anything. I am kinda interested to hear the clerk's reaction at GameStop when you tell him why you are returning it.

My Backlog

Jaz007

@Tasuki No problem at all. It’s a fair question. I’ll make sure to tell you the clerk’s reaction to this.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

Dead Rising 4: Franks Big Package £14.85 from Simply Games.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Xaritah

Got nier automata and far cry 5 😍 but I'm still playing persona... they were too cheap not to buy... and they were the physical version.. I can't resist the boxes! 😭

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Splat

Xaritah wrote:

Got nier automata and far cry 5 😍 but I'm still playing persona... they were too cheap not to buy... and they were the physical version.. I can't resist the boxes! 😭

I enjoyed the base game of FC5 for the most part but man have I been disappointed with the DLC.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Jaz007

So I exchanged Watch Dogs 2 for Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen since I’ve seen it on 2 or 3 best of Pushsquare lists. I’m excited to try it out.
(@Tasuki The clerk didn’t have a reaction.)

Jaz007

Jaz007

@Tasuki Ahh, I forget to mention, I bought it pre-owned at GameStop. You can return for any reason within 7 days. Not liking it is a valid reason.

Jaz007

Th3solution

@Jaz007 You should like Dragon’s Dogma. I won’t repeat what has been said about it, but it is great open world RPG with a high fantasy setting. The pawn system is great. The only problem may be a lack of people actively playing on the servers. It’s asynchronous pawn sharing where you can loan your pawn out and also borrow other people’s pawns and when yours gets used it will come back with some new information based on the adventures it was on with the other player, so sometimes it will know enemy weaknesses for example to an enemy you haven’t seen yet, but he/she has brought another’s game. So it there may not be as many people borrowing your pawn but it is still a solid game by yourself. It’s kinda like the notes and ratings of your notes in Bloodborne — it’s not necessary but it’s a nice perk when it works out for you.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

Do I was doing pretty good at not buying any games over recent months and just pecking away at my backlog, but I’m tempted by the Current PSN Double Discount sale for PS Plus subscribers. Every time I see Oxenfree discounted I consider it and it’s $5 this time. But the bigger temptations right now are Yakuza 6 and Detroit: Become Human which are each $40. Even used physical copies at GameStop are $55 still for these. I do prefer physical and I was planning to wait until the price for these drop since I am not likely to get to them for a while due to current backlog, but that price is so tempting. Especially Detroit is calling my name for that price. * Deep breaths* I will steel my resolve and wait. ...Phew, I just needed to talk myself through that. Dang you Sony! You and your PSN sales!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic