Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 161 to 180 of 4,206

Gamer83

B3ND3R wrote:

Went to the Battlefield Midnight Release to pick up Final Fantasy Type-0... Woke up at 6 this morning to play it before my class at 11:10..

The midnight release I was at had more people there for FF than anything else. They made such a big deal out of BF but it seemed the PSP port was more far more popular. Isolated incident but it was nice to see. There were actually just as many there for RE as BF also. I'd take either of those games over another FPS. Even as a huge fan of the genre I've had my fill until Halo 5 comes out.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Doctor_BK

Dying Light and Watchdogs on Amazon. Until they arrive in a week or so I will be finishing up Assassin's Creed: Unity, which I am surprisingly fond of. I like it way better than Black Flag.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: GrzzlyWzrd

Victor_Meldrew

Pre-ordered elder scrolls and Witcher 3

Victor_Meldrew

Victor_Meldrew

Mortal Kombat X pre order gameseek.co.uk £35

Victor_Meldrew

Splat

Dragon Age and I love it...

It's a side-quest fans dream come true.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Gamer83

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

Gamer83

NomNom

Hell divers. Will try it later today after I go buy some dinner.

I'm most excited for MKX, cannot wait.

Edited on by NomNom

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

Clay_Davis83

@NomNom great pickup. Let me know what you think and if you want we can team up! I have been playing for a bit so got some good stratagems. Psn: Clay_Davis 83

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

NomNom

Clay_Davis83 wrote:

@NomNom great pickup. Let me know what you think and if you want we can team up! I have been playing for a bit so got some good stratagems. Psn: Clay_Davis 83

Sounds great, I'll add you later tonight, I don't think I'd be able to play tonight, and even if I can I'd probably suck....I've only done the tutorial so far. But I am definitely looking for a team for this.

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

marston1983

Ps4 Destiny now for £15 on amazon.co.uk, not my cup of tea, but not a bad price if anyone is interested.

marston1983

Splat

inFAMOUS Second Son. So, I fully expect it to hit PS+ soonish...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

Peggle 2. Plus Dlc. A £5 in the Easter sale. Great game if you have friends round and they are rubbish at games - that's all of my friends then.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

SilentJ

Just pre-ordered the Batman AK Silver PS4 bundle.

@themcnoisy
Nice! I bought all the Peggle 2 dlc a couple days ago.

PSN ID : MrPink78

themcnoisy

SilentJ wrote:

Just pre-ordered the Batman AK Silver PS4 bundle.

@themcnoisy
Nice! I bought all the Peggle 2 dlc a couple days ago.

Nice, I'm gonna stick piece of cardboard to the back of my controller on the light bar in the shape of a bat to give it the Commissioner Gordon feel.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BekBlayton

Just ordered our PS4 with Bloodborne free - any recommendations? Have played PS3 to death so not interested in remakes! Is Watchdogs actually any good? Any good 'couch co-op' games?

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

Gamer83

BekBlayton wrote:

Just ordered our PS4 with Bloodborne free - any recommendations? Have played PS3 to death so not interested in remakes! Is Watchdogs actually any good? Any good 'couch co-op' games?

If you can get Watch Dogs for $30 or cheaper, it's not a bad pick up.

Gamer83

Tasuki

BekBlayton wrote:

Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition is a great couch Co op game.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

BekBlayton wrote:

Depends on what type of games you like. The Lego games have couch co-op options and good fun and I am sure CoD has couch co-op in its MP and co-op modes too. Its not something I play so couldn't tell you if other games have this option. I enjoyed Infamous: second son and Killzone isn't bad - I do think other games in both franchises have been better in some ways - Killzone 2 had the best campaign and Killzone 3 the better MP for example but both PS4 games are good fun.

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic