Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 4,206

Jdizzzle39

Detroit Become Human, Assassins Creed Origin: Hidden Ones DLC

Edited on by Jdizzzle39

Jdizzzle39

Shupec

Rocket League, by the way I bought Playstation +.

I played Rocket League a few times at my friend's house. The game seems instinctive, at least to a certain skill level. Good matchmaking and lots of fun with friends. There is a system of getting crates and items, but it has never really enjoyed me.
I recommend Rocket League, a very good purchase.

Shupec

Jaz007

Battlefield 1. It’s an excellent game so far. The atmosphere and sheer chaos of the battles is fantastic. It makes for such an intense experience, especially if you have good gaming headphones. The time to kill is a lot better than Black Op 3’s. Playing that MP and not liking it is actually what made me want to grab Battlefield. Funnily enough the act of traveling around and climbing things is so much more satisfying in Battlefield than COD. Vaulting across a small structure is also noticeably smoother, which just sad on CODs part. Really sad.
I also impressed by the opening where you just played as the soldiers who died. Gives a good perspective on WW1. The war stories also seem orettt decent. It’s just a shame you don’t play as real people and such. I know the truth has to be stretched or filled in in some places, but still. I prefer there to be a reason behind everything that’s done.

Jaz007

Tasuki

@Jaz007 Did you play the multiplayer on Battlefield 1 or just the single player campaign.

I do find Battlefield 1 a better experience then CoD but the matches are quite long, not complaining just stating that compare to CoD they are alot longer. I don't often have time for such a long match in BF 1 that I just fall back on to CoD, that and I am not to sure how to play the classes.

I am really looking forward to Battlefield V though.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

@Tasuki A little campaign, but mostly multiplayer. And Operations can be a little long I guess, but none of them are as quick as COD.
The classes are pretty simple when you get down to it.
Assault is basic, has anti-vehicle stuff.
Medic is for healing and reviving people.
Scouts are snipers.
Support gives ammo, repairs vehicles, and has a machine gun that has a negative spread, if you’re suing the pod on a surface or by being prone it’s more effective than the assaults gun, but it’s less mobile as an exchange.

Jaz007

Jaz007

I got the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 since my PX4 Earforce is finally started by to break after years of good usage. Theyre pretty good so far. I think which direction sound comes in might be been clearer now. They also hook up to my phone so they can be used for music too.

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks! I got one of them after the game told me, but it’s nice to have the biggger plot for it. I didn’t know they were giving away more. I’m glad I only got the regular edition now.

Jaz007

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 I got the Revolution Edition just before Xmas for 20 quid which is the game plus season pass. It's good that there will be no season pass for V as they did the same in the build upto BF1, giving away the expansions for BF4 for free. Hopefully Dice have learnt a lesson from Battlefront 2.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

andreoni79

Found a The Evil Within 2 + Prey retail combo for € 30. Got it!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

FullbringIchigo

well if it counts the Plus DLC for Sonic Mania

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It counts!

How are you finding it, if you've tried any of the new stuff thusfar?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i like that the new mode doesn't have a life system per say but every time you lose what would be a life in a normal game you switch to a different character but otherwise it's pretty much the same thing as the original release

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo As I thought; thanks for the confirmation.

When I've got a spare couple quid on PSN, I'll add it to drain my wallet, but I won't rush.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Splat

The Division. I got it on the cheap during a PSN sale and didn't expect much. 100+ hours later I'm in love. I know it had a rough start but jumping in two years later was fantastic. I know people love to hate Ubisoft but they do a great job supporting their games after release.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tha_Likely_Lad

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 remix
£20 online

Tha_Likely_Lad

Xaritah

Bought Persona 5... omg how have i wanted so long for this beautiful game??? I'm loving every second, even if I'm 9 hours in and only level 10 (talk about hard to level up... 😅)
I also bought witcher 3, but I'm saving it for after my second playtrough of persona 5... I still have to watch the videos is witcher 1 and 2 on YouTube 😅
(Damn autocorrect)

Edited on by Xaritah

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

AngryChainsaw

I just bought a new PS4 PRO, PSVR & PS GOLD WIRELESS headset for me, and PS4 1Tb Slim, with 4K SONY BRAVIA TV AND THE OTHER accessories I've spent a lot of money, PlayStation Plus subscribes for two... And there are for few games. But my country is not supported by the PlayStation, we all hope to be able like others... I create bought accounts and it's US accounts, because UK PS STORE is so much expensive than US PS STORE...
My PSN ID is besantesteras (on english mean Angry Chainsaw)
My son PSN ID is LAZAR_JASON

AngryChainsaw

PSN: AngryChainsaw__ | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON wrote:

I'm holding off pulling the trigger on the £100's worth I have in my Play-Asia shopping basket... I have such an expensive weekend coming up!! hahaha.

Still in my basket...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

Wait... The Banner Saga 3 is out today... crap!

I do not put many games on the 'buy without fail' list... but...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Splat

Preordered Spider-Man and Red Dead 2. I normally don't pre-order this early but it's not like I'm going to change my mind on either game.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic