Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 4,199

Xaritah

There was a sale in my local shop 😁 buy 3 games play 2, so I grabbed kingdom hearts 2.8, Dragon ball xenoverse 2 and assassins creed enzio collection 😁

Edited on by Xaritah

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

shonenjump86

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary and Sega Genesis Collection

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Gamer83

Not really a purchase but I noticed that Ultra Street Fighter IV showed up in my library yesterday which falls in line with the pre-order details for the digital version of SF 30th Anniversary Collection. Thought I'd put it out there if anybody else bought digitally and was still waiting for USF IV. Should be getting it soon.

Gamer83

Bonbonetti

Detroit: become human, which is even better than I imagined, so my expectations have been exceeded. Sure, the camera angles could be better, but that's a minor issue. The positives more than outweight it. I've been waiting so long for a game like this.

MotoGP 18, which hasn't arrived yet, bought it on disc as pre-order. Super excited to see what they have done with the new game/graphics engine. Really itching for this.

Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi, another pre-order on the way. I don't really play these kinds of strategy games anymore, I used to play them a great deal on PC, many years ago. However, this series has stuck with me, I really like the narration, presentation and gameplay mechanics.

Bonbonetti

JJ-firl

Topped up my PS+ and bought the two South Park games. They have been on my to buy list for a while, looking to start TSOT asap.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

tomassi

I bought Mass Effect: Andromeda in the last sale for £6.50 - haven't played it. I got XCOM 2 on Plus recently, and Beyond: Two Souls - haven't played them either. I signed up to the PS Now free trial and had a look around that. Tempting for £5 per month at the moment.

Mostly I've been building World Cup excitement by playing the FIFA 18 WC Mode. It's OK, nothing special.

tomassi

Kidfried

I bought Sexy Brutale and The Bunker after hearing some really good stuff about them. And for only 10 euro combined in the current sale, I couldn't resist!

Also bought the Fallout Far Harbor DLC. I needed to scratch the itch after seeing the trailer for 76.

(And the DLC for Towerfall. One of my most played PS4 games.)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

KALofKRYPTON

No doubt lost amongst the E3 hype. Bomberman R out today.

Anyone have it? Thoughts?

I'm a fan of the series, and I know on release for Switch - the game was fairly badly received, but also that it was favoured with unexpected post release support from Konami and patched a fair amount.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

DestinationPs

Rolling on with my retro period. Bought the BIT.TRIP and 8-bit anthology volume 1 (including Shadowgate and two other similar games). Fantastic price at PS store!

DestinationPs

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON I would be up for some Bomberman for sure.

For Fathers day I got;
Street Fighter Collection
South Park TFBH
Minecraft story mode season 2

My wife is a f!#:/;, legend!

I also got a Mario T Shirt so even legends make mistakes.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Splat

themcnoisy wrote:

@KALofKRYPTON I would be up for some Bomberman for sure.

For Fathers day I got;
Street Fighter Collection
South Park TFBH
Minecraft story mode season 2

My wife is a f!#:/;, legend!

I also got a Mario T Shirt so even legends make mistakes.

What better way to say I love you than with Fractured But Whole?

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Th3solution

Well, I broke down and transgressed my self imposed ban on new game purchasing and picked up Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition in the latest PSN sale. I had kind of been waiting on a physical release like the first game eventually had, but I don’t think that will happen. For only $13 digitally, (the Complete Season without the extra episode with Max is only $9 on sale) I couldn’t pass it up. And with Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit releasing next week as a free promotion to amp people up for LiS2, I also figure Dontnod aren’t going to also give away Before the Storm on PS Plus either. That was my justification anyway.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

LieutenantFatman

Got a PSVR, very impressive and fun. Wipeout VR is an experience.

LieutenantFatman

KALofKRYPTON

@LieutenantFatman I've been more and more tempted of late. I don't massively like being so removed from the room while playing - but that TNG Star Trek: Bridge Crew dlc is screaming at me to get VR. Resistance may very well be futile...

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Until they bring out a VR simulator that allows you to lean on the various consoles at awkward-yet-awesome angles, I think I'm safe.

Untitled

But I do know what you mean. Just as I'd decided NOT to get it, they went and did that.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Riker, my absolute favourite Fed! Though Frakes has pulled out of Destination Star Trek again! The swine! lol

I like Bridge Crew, it's worth it even without VR. I do have to get a bit closer to the TV to play with a controller, but it is a good time.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I was torn between that .gif and joke, or saying something along the lines of "TNG could finally drag you into getting VR" and then posting this one...

Untitled

...so I'm glad either would've included your favourite character! He's probably mine, too, at least from TNG. I love how he finds a way to be involved in every show. Always good to see him.

I've been on the fence about Bridge Crew for the longest time. When it became non-VR (despite never having tried VR, I just kinda know that it wouldn't be for me) I was sorely tempted, but finally decided against it. Then they announced the TNG stuff and I went on PSN with the intention of buying it, but then discovered that it isn't a free update like the Original Series stuff was; it's a £15.99 DLC pack. I'll always pay over the odds for anything Star Trek, but given that it's such a new type of experience and therefore a bit of a risk, it was enough to make me pause.

Show me a lower price tag in a sale, or add in Voyager's bridge and uniforms, and I'll probably have to surrender, but I reckon they'll do the Defiant first, or a tie-in with Season Two of Discovery. Neither of those would grab me enough.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I half expected an image from 'The Game' haha!

The TNG update seems to have gone down very well, and also looks well worth it. The TOS ship is a great curio, but it's really, really hard to use - it even looks like a struggle in VR. Authenticity in that regard does come at a cost - and without having the help display annotating the controls, you're just pushing Jolly Ranchers hoping that it's the correct one!

I hope they do expand again - and I think they will. Given how well the TNG has gone down and the similarities that are inherent in the interface design, I'd expect Voyager and Defiant dlcs.

Hopefully, they can keep on building - perhaps bringing in alien races, perhaps even pvp ship to ship combat!

Discovery would be CBS's licensing choice at this point no doubt. But like you, I (and I reckon people playing the game) aren't interested in the blandness of the world in Disco. TNG is a dizzy height for their first dlc, so perhaps something like the Constitution refit/A/B/C would be a good road to travel.

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger @KALofKRYPTON i would love a Voyager, DS9 & Enterprise DLC for Bridge Crew and i really want the Next Gen one but i feel it's a bit too expensive for what your getting, now if they added the other shows and put the price up to £20 it would be worth it but £16 just for one isn't

OH and a Movie Bridge pack too, with The Wrath of Khan, Final Frontier, Undiscovered Country, Generations and First Contact bridges in it

maybe an Alien pack too where you can Captain a Klingon or Romulan ship

as for Discovery, i'll be honest i don't mind it but don't care for it either, i'm kinda "meh" on it right now but aesthetically i don't think it would make a good bridge in the game anyway, they are far too big so they have a lot of dead space

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Well, I got Bridge Crew for less than £15 on sale.

At £11.99, the TNG pack gives you the new ship, the new Op's station (which looks to be a very welcome replacement for the standard engineering panel), all compatible with the previous Ongoing Voyages missions and new Ongoing Voyages modes for the Borg and the Romulans.

It's a good deal I think. Anyway, I have a voucher from Father's Day, so probably going to buy TNG. I'll let you all know how it is.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic