Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 1

Fight_Teza_Fight

So I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy collection as it was somewhat discounted to £35 on the PS Store... .
At least I know I'm going to get a lot of content out of it (100-150 hours).

Really don't like paying that much for a 'old' game digitally, but the collection which features all 4 UNS games+DLC must have had an extremely limited physical release.

It's pretty much sold out at all online retailers and ebay sellers are charging between £90-£120.
AmazonUS has it for $153... .

I didn't realise this collection was such a Collectors item!
I've never actually seen a physical copy. Having said that, knowing my luck, I'll probably find a cheese encrusted copy for £20 next time I'm in CEX.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

Samurai Warriors Spirit of Sanada
Plague Inc
Raiden V

Awesome selection of games! Only cost me £42 altogether.

I can finally see why Raiden 5 is held in such high esteem. Its mental!

Plague Inc is superb as well. Great strategy game.

Spirit of Sanada is my first Samurai Warriors game and its pretty fun so far.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

hsonic

picked up yakuza kiwami. it's my first in the series and i'm hooked

hsonic

KratosMD

@hsonic Kiwami was also my first entry into the series and I think it's a great place in the franchise to start. Absolutely marvelous game! Hope you enjoy it!

"To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly"
"They fail to live because they are always preparing to live" - Alan Watts
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Octane

Metal Gear Survive!

Just kidding, Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience!

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

@Octane How dare you joke about such things. Don't you know people are trolling over the review of this game? Too soon man, too soon

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

Twitter:

suikoden

picked up star wars battle front 2 as i really just want it for the campaign the £20 i paid is fine as i can make my money back at cex.

also bought these digital titles
xenoverse 2 season pass
shadow warrior 2
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven(which seems as bargain because of the silly amount physical versions are going for)

suikoden

KratosMD

Just ordered Mad Max and The Surge.

"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

redd214

Bought Mass Effect andromeda last week when it was on sale and bought Nascar Heat 2 this morning.

Friend Code: SW-6622-7227-4707

RogerRoger

Purchased, downloaded, played, completed and uninstalled The Station yesterday, all in the space of two and a half hours.

I left my thoughts in the comment section of the Push Square review.

"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life."
Cpt. Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate: 42923.4

Elodin

Picked up Elex. Yes I know it has numerous flaws and averages 4 out of 10 in reviews, but there was something about the game that looked fun. I'm hoping my instincts are right.

Elodin

Th3solution

I had a moment of weakness this weekend when I was shopping and found a new copy of Trails of Cold Steel 2 on Vita for $15 and just couldn’t pass it up. I haven’t played the first one yet, but I have it in my ever growing backlog. While I was there I saw Yakuza Kiwami for only $15 as well. The steelbook was so pretty and I convinced myself that copies are going to get harder and harder to find after Y6 comes out and people jump on board. (Rationalization) So I’ll put it next to my copy of Y0 in my backlog too.
I think I have a problem. It’s like I’m storing up for the gaming apocalypse or something.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

KratosMD

Just ordered WipEout: Omega Collection on the Sony sale that is going on right now. I could never get into WipEout before so hopefully a version on the PS4 will encourage me to play more of this series.

@kyleforrester87 Decided to not get Everybody's Golf on PS4 in the end but I might start playing the Vita version instead thanks to your recommendation.

Splat

Elodin wrote:

Picked up Elex. Yes I know it has numerous flaws and averages 4 out of 10 in reviews, but there was something about the game that looked fun. I'm hoping my instincts are right.

I still plan on picking it up on the cheap down the line.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

KratosMD

@kyleforrester87 I watched a good review of the collection on youtube and one thing that the reviewer said that sold me on the game is that the music fits in so well with the racing. And if there's one thing I love with my racing games (Mario Kart, Forza Horizon etc), it's good music to go along with them. So naturally I just had to get WipEout for that reason alone because music is such an important aspect of video games to me.

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD I hope you get on with Wipeout better than i did, i found the learning curve too steep.

When i was playing it i suddenly remembered that i was never great at it the first time round and was probably quite drunk at the time (they had playsations in some night clubs)!

The music is good, was a bit disappointed that it wasn't a reactive soundtrack though.

JohnnyShoulder

KratosMD

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah I remember playing a bit of WipEout HD on the PS3 and found the gameplay to be quite difficult, but I mean, if the music is good and the aesthetics of the game is pleasing then those two aspects alone will be enough of a driving force to constantly push me to play the game.

FullbringIchigo

well IF we count pre-orders the A.O.T 2 but if not then Uncharted Lost Legacy, i was holding back on getting it until i cleared a few of the games in my backlog

There was nothing wrong with the way FFXIII was, ALL the FF games before it were linear too they hid it better

NEW FF VID: FINAL FANTASY XV: Awakening the Hydrean https://youtu.be/h75KgUeApDY

"Tea Earl Grey HOT!"

The Tidus Avatar is BACK!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic