Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,566

RegularGameFan

Plural for me: Chaos in Deponia, Night In the Woods, two PlayLink games (that I can't play, balls), Jak X HD and that other one with the car on the cliff that I've forgotten the name of.

RegularGameFan

PSN: drwhofan2490

themcnoisy

Just grabbed LA Noire and No Mans Sky

@Quintumply I know its been a while but your commander logs are the inspiration for that last purchase.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Quintumply

@themcnoisy Haha, cool! Thanks for checking those out, I had fun writing them. Hope you enjoy NMS. They've added quite a lot to the game since I played it

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Kidfried

I bought Mafia 3 for less than a tenner. Didn't plan on buying any more games this year, but... the price was just exactly right. I bought Mafia 2 when it just released, but I never got much farther than the start of the game. I just love the classic mafia moves so much (Godfather, Goodfellas, etc.), so I keep longing for a good video game equivalent.

(I even bought the mediocre Scarface and Godfather games some ten years ago.)

Regard my dear
It's all downhill from here

Kidfried

@Quintumply I liked these a lot too! Really encouraged me to get into the game too. Sadly, the game bored me out a bit too fast. Interested in your experience @themcnoisy

Regard my dear

Kidfried

@Quintumply I liked the game a lot actually, but the walking-without-a-purpose just kind of killed my engagement with it.

Regard my dear

Tasuki

@Kidfried Mafia III was enjoyable. It's was one of my top games last year. I love the details they added to make it feel like your inn the sixties, the music, the cars how people react to you. The game can get repetitive for some but it's alot of fun. I suggest checking out the DLC too. I actually enjoyed it just as much as the main game.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

Kidfried wrote:

I bought Mafia 3 for less than a tenner. Didn't plan on buying any more games this year, but... the price was just exactly right. I bought Mafia 2 when it just released, but I never got much farther than the start of the game. I just love the classic mafia moves so much (Godfather, Goodfellas, etc.), so I keep longing for a good video game equivalent.

The gameplay is VERY repetitive but the story/voice work is top notch. It's worth playing for the story alone IMO.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Elodin

Just picked up Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen for $20. Part of the NA Flash sale this weekend

Elodin

andreoni79

Just got RESI 7 in its gold edition. Christmas is gonna be bloody funny this year...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

KratosMD

Ordered Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for a tenner and Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience for €20.

Edited on by KratosMD

"To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly"
"They fail to live because they are always preparing to live" - Alan Watts
"You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Pillars of eternity.. recently and also Persona 5, What Remains of Edith Finch, Yakuza Zero and Kiwami. Probably going to pick up FFXV and smash thrpugh the lot in December/January.

https://www.mgtow.com

PSN: Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Th3solution

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi Considering that December is almost over — If you can finish Pillars, Persona 5, FFXV, and both Yakuzas in one month, you’ll be my hero. By my calculations that will require approximately 12 hours of gameplay every single day for the next 30 days. Factoring in eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks, that’s a pretty tight schedule. And that’s only doing an average playthrough, not even a platinum or completionist run. Now if you do a minimalist play through the story only, you can probably complete them all in about 7 hours a day. (I only know this because these are all games in my backlog too, minus Pillars. And I’ve been trying to figure out how I’m going to play them all without a time machine)

If the other guy is getting better, then you'd better be getting better faster than he's getting better, or you're getting worse.

Kyroki

Recently picked up FIFA 18 & Dead By Daylight. I've been slaying the Premier League as I (hopefully) lead the mighty Spurs to a first premier league title, not to mention having signed Ross Barkley for a £32 million fee.

Haven't played Dead by Daylight yet, but it looks fun from the gameplay I've seen and I'm hoping that I'll have a blast with it.

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

JJ-Firl

Bought Street Fighter V for 15 euros and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a sucker for fighting games and I just couldn't resist . Currently juggling this one, Injustice 2 and Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2.

Maybe picking up Tekken 7 too next week as it's half price in Europe now and seeing it appear in quite a few GOTY lists.

PSN: JJ-firl

Feel free to add me, just tell me where you found me.

PSN: JJ-firl

seanobi

Bought Persona 5 don't know why. Not usually much of JRPG guy. Only 7 hours in but so far I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about. Read its supposed to pick up 10+ hours in so I'll persevere with it for a while longer. (had a little chuckle reading @get2sammyb ranting tweets, didn't install me with much confidence going forward though) Also bought Ultrawings for psvr been liking it. Woke up with a hell of a crick neck the day after playing so not got back to yet.

seanobi

PSN: seanobi | Twitter:

Splat

seanobi wrote:

Bought Persona 5 don't know why. Not usually much of JRPG guy. Only 7 hours in but so far I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about. Read its supposed to pick up 10+ hours in so I'll persevere with it for a while longer. (had a little chuckle reading @get2sammyb ranting tweets, didn't install me with much confidence going forward though) Also bought Ultrawings for psvr been liking it. Woke up with a hell of a crick neck the day after playing so not got back to yet.

Yeah, I feel like @get2sammb hates it's but anytime I see him online he is playing it. Mixed signals...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Ralizah

@seanobi In fairness, it takes a long time to get out of the tutorial. It's very much a game that requires commitment. I wouldn't say it "picks up" (what you see is pretty much what you get for the next 100+ hours), but it stops leading you around by the nose constantly.

Persona games aren't immediately intent on impressing the player. Rather, the magic is more in the groove you get into as you play further into the game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic