Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 4,206

suikoden

yakuza 0/kiwami and Surviving Mars

suikoden

NecuVise

@KratosMD I'm buying it too in the next few days, I've found it for the same price used in my country. I hope I'll like it as I have limited budget for games.

NecuVise

DerMeister

I got Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition off PSN before it lost it's sale price. Nothing beats getting the definitive edition of a game for 10$.

This game always eluded me too, so I'm glad I can finally play it.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

kyleforrester87

@KratosMD you might not even like it to be honest, at least not right away, but once you get into it you may get pretty hooked. It's a very good game though so it's worth the time.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

NecuVise

I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands and regretted it because there's not much variety and after some time it's all the same over and over again. Besides, the movement is so clunky like players have 150 kg. Luckly, I will sell it tomorrow.

I also bought The Evil Within 2 but I'm stil waiting for it so I hope I'll enjoy it.

NecuVise

Splat

Far Cry 5. I'm really enjoying it outside of those load times...

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

themcnoisy

Rightso I now have 2 games from 2018. Pop up pilgrims vr and for Easter.....

Street Fighter 5 Arcade edition.

My wife got it me for Easter. She really wants me to play more Street Fighter.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@KratosMD Nice! So happy that there are still people willing to try this under rated gem. It’s not a bad price, actually. I’ve paid much more for games I enjoyed a lot less. I can’t wait to hear your impressions. (And now I know I sound like a hypocrite ... I still owe you my Trails of Cold Steel report. 😄 Don’t worry, I didn’t forget. I started the game and then only made it past the opening sequence and ran into life problems, followed by Bloodborne mania, so I haven’t gotten back to it, but I will. By the time you’re on summer break, I should be deep into it, I hope)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

NecuVise

@KratosMD I have enjoyed it a lot, even though I see why people who paid the full price were upset. I don't think it's worth the full price, but maybe if it lunched at 40 dollars price like uncharted the lost Legacy it would get a lot less hate. It's a shame we probably won't ever get another game in its universe.

NecuVise

WanderingBullet

@NecuVise I don't think it would've been possible for the developers to price it at $40. The game did had high production values even though it was a short game. If a game like The Order:1866 is worth $40 than we could argue that a game like A Way Out is probably only worth $20 or less?

In Lost Legacy's case it was initially supposed to be a dlc in the Season Pass so I don't think ND could've priced higher even if they wanted to. Plus, they probably had some existing assets to work with for in that.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

NecuVise

@WanderingBullet if it is possible for hellblade to have that price point with high production values then why shouldn't it be possible for the order? In the end they would have sold more copies and thus they would make more money. The reception would be a lot more positive and that could only help to sell more copies.

NecuVise

WanderingBullet

@NecuVise Fair point but I think it's because it didn't cost the developer that much to make Hellblade. Apparently, they only needed 300,000 sales to recoup their development budget. That being said, I have no idea how much The Order cost to developed, though.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

NecuVise

@WanderingBullet I don't have either, I just think it would have helped a lot with a lower price point. Hellblade came out when you had so many different games and exclusives to buy and it was still profitable without a marketing machine behind them. The Order came out when playstation fans were hungry for exclusive games and it was extensively marketed by Sony. But hey, this is all just a speculation. It's kind of sad that many people will overlook this very decent game, and I dare to say even a very good game when you get it on sale for like 5-10 dollars, euros or pounds.

NecuVise

Kidfried

@NecuVise I agree. I think the fact that there weren't that much AAA first party exclusives on PS4 yet made people expect way too much of this title. People expected it to be a system seller (like Horizon or Uncharted), but that's just such a high bar.

@KratosMD Production value for The Order is incredibly high. The visuals still amaze me. Unfortunately the gameplay isn't very varied, so I kinda was happy the game wasn't much longer. But for 15 euro you'll easily get your money's worth.

Kidfried

Th3solution

@KratosMD If you’re a trophy hunter, it’s a really easy platinum also. Seems like I got the platinum in around 8-10 hours.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KALofKRYPTON

@Th3solution
@KratosMD
Do keep a check of the collectibles though - there's no in-game list of what you've inspected.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Splat

Pre-Ordered God of War. I got it for $35 because of the Best Buy Gamer Club plus a discount from my last Pre-Order.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Fight_Teza_Fight

It's been on my 'to buy' list for over a year, but I was finally able to snag a copy of Tales of Berseria.
In my city it's really difficult to get a niche game 'new' post launch & I try to avoid buying JRPGs preowned.

Anyways...Tales of Berseria, new, £23, from GAME.
At that price I had to pick it up. Who knows when I'll actually get to it.
Interestingly GAMEs web store has it for £31 & Amazon has it for £27. Bargain Hunter .

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic