Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,868

Elodin

Just picked up Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen for $20. Part of the NA Flash sale this weekend

Elodin

andreoni79

Just got RESI 7 in its gold edition. Christmas is gonna be bloody funny this year...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

KratosMD

Ordered Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for a tenner and Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience for €20.

Edited on by KratosMD

Best games as voted by the PushSquare community:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Pillars of eternity.. recently and also Persona 5, What Remains of Edith Finch, Yakuza Zero and Kiwami. Probably going to pick up FFXV and smash thrpugh the lot in December/January.

https://www.mgtow.com

PSN: Bad-MuthaAdebisi

Th3solution

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi Considering that December is almost over — If you can finish Pillars, Persona 5, FFXV, and both Yakuzas in one month, you’ll be my hero. By my calculations that will require approximately 12 hours of gameplay every single day for the next 30 days. Factoring in eating, sleeping, and bathroom breaks, that’s a pretty tight schedule. And that’s only doing an average playthrough, not even a platinum or completionist run. Now if you do a minimalist play through the story only, you can probably complete them all in about 7 hours a day. (I only know this because these are all games in my backlog too, minus Pillars. And I’ve been trying to figure out how I’m going to play them all without a time machine)

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Kyroki

Recently picked up FIFA 18 & Dead By Daylight. I've been slaying the Premier League as I (hopefully) lead the mighty Spurs to a first premier league title, not to mention having signed Ross Barkley for a £32 million fee.

Haven't played Dead by Daylight yet, but it looks fun from the gameplay I've seen and I'm hoping that I'll have a blast with it.

Add my PSN: kyrokigaming
Follow me on Twitter: @Kyr0ki
Twitch.tv/Kyr0ki

PSN: kyrokigaming | Twitter:

JJ-firl

Bought Street Fighter V for 15 euros and I'm really enjoying it. I'm a sucker for fighting games and I just couldn't resist . Currently juggling this one, Injustice 2 and Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2.

Maybe picking up Tekken 7 too next week as it's half price in Europe now and seeing it appear in quite a few GOTY lists.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

seanobi

Bought Persona 5 don't know why. Not usually much of JRPG guy. Only 7 hours in but so far I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about. Read its supposed to pick up 10+ hours in so I'll persevere with it for a while longer. (had a little chuckle reading @get2sammyb ranting tweets, didn't install me with much confidence going forward though) Also bought Ultrawings for psvr been liking it. Woke up with a hell of a crick neck the day after playing so not got back to yet.

seanobi

PSN: seanobi | Twitter:

Splat

seanobi wrote:

Bought Persona 5 don't know why. Not usually much of JRPG guy. Only 7 hours in but so far I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about. Read its supposed to pick up 10+ hours in so I'll persevere with it for a while longer. (had a little chuckle reading @get2sammyb ranting tweets, didn't install me with much confidence going forward though) Also bought Ultrawings for psvr been liking it. Woke up with a hell of a crick neck the day after playing so not got back to yet.

Yeah, I feel like @get2sammb hates it's but anytime I see him online he is playing it. Mixed signals...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Ralizah

@seanobi In fairness, it takes a long time to get out of the tutorial. It's very much a game that requires commitment. I wouldn't say it "picks up" (what you see is pretty much what you get for the next 100+ hours), but it stops leading you around by the nose constantly.

Persona games aren't immediately intent on impressing the player. Rather, the magic is more in the groove you get into as you play further into the game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Elodin

Just picked up assassin's creed origins. My backlog keeps growing, but I couldn't pass up the deal of half off and another 5 off with an expiring credit.I probably won't be able to get to it until February, but I don't think the price would be as low as $25 even then.

Elodin

mookysam

Persona 5 is definitely a slow burn. The story certainly does heat up but I will
say that the narrative pacing isn't quite as good as 3 or 4. I really enjoy the loooong dialogue scenes, but it's not for everyone. I guess it's more how all the different elements come together?

@Elodin I thought Origins was incredible. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Hope you have fun!

Edited on by mookysam

Switch FC: SW-7078-8737-1884

PSN: mookysam

Fight_Teza_Fight

I picked up .hack/GU and Pyre in the latest sale.
Thought I'd give .hack a try. Bit of an impulse buy, but I think I will like it.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Ralizah

.hack/G.U. is a lot of fun. This is actually a good opportunity for me, as I was never able to find the final game in the trilogy on PS2. Now I can just pick them all up at once!

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

themcnoisy

Gundam vs rounds off the holiday season.

Cant believe how amazing my family is. So many awesome games!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Tasuki

Got this in the mail today

Untitled

Always was a big fan of the Kunio-kun series, River City Ransom and Nintendo World Cup are two of my favorite NES games.

When I saw that Limited Run Games we're releasing a physical version of this game I had to have it. I especially like how the artwork is a nod to the NES NA boxart.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Doctor_BK

Picked up DMC: Devil May Cry and Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter. I’ve never played a DMC game before so this will be my first one. I’m excited for it, and the fact that it was made by Ninja Theory makes me even more excited. After starting Darksiders 2 I’ve been craving a linear hack-and-slash game. I loved SH: Crimes and Punishment and I’ve just been waiting for a good sale before picking up The Devil’s Daughter.

"Flame, dear, flame."

PSN: Doctor_BK | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

Battlefield 1 Revolution for about 20 quid just before Christmas. I'm enjoying it but the multiplayer has not totally clicked with me. I'm sure it will as I think I suffered with similar issues with previous Battlefield games. Not overly keen on the single player campaign, WW1 and WW2 settings bore me a bit, but still willing to not totally write it off yet.

JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic