Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,206

Tasuki

@Kidfried Yeah the PS4 version runs great. I have played a ton on the PC and a ton on PS4 and honestly can't see a difference. Heck I am even tempted to get it on Switch now just so I can have it on the go.

Stardew just like Rocket League shows that indy games can be just as good as AAA games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

vegeta11

I got myself Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 plus Fifa 18 for myself while I was shopping for others.

vegeta11

PSN: vegeta11

BlindMan94

Assassin's Creed: Origins and South Park: The Fractured But Whole for Xmas presents.

https://www.gofundme.com/MeAndVictory

roe

Decided to buy quite a few of the reduced digital games at the moment and spent the last hour or so playing Niddhog 2 which is a ton of fun.

Among the other games I picked up were Blackwood Crossing, Hitman GO, Toby: The Secret Mine, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, and Virginia.

roe

Kidfried

@Quintumply @Shellcore @Tasuki Thanks for the responses! I bought the game and it is indeed as great on console as I had hoped. Way better than The Escapists for instance, which controls were ported over pretty poorly. I'm on Summer day 2 now and the game is more in-depth than I expected, coming off the Harvest Moon games myself.

Kidfried

Rudy_Manchego

Doom VFR for me. Am hoping I can get on it tonight!

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

GTA5, finally! (But I first need to finish Watch Dogs 2...)

Kidfried

Tasuki

Ordered a physical copy of River City Melee from Limited Run Games. The Kunio series is one of my favorite series and the ones on the NES were some of my favorite games growing up so I decided to snag a copy.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Th3solution

Awh man, I couldn’t help myself. I just bought Hellblade and What Remains of EF while they are on sale. I promise it has nothing to do with them winning awards last night. I totally was waiting for these to go on sale and had to snag them.... even though I have quite a few games queued up before them. I needed to add a few short games to my backlog.
So tempted to get Inside and LiS Before the Storm too on sale but I have to show at least some semblance of restraint.

Oooh, while I’m here in the PlayStation Store, I’ll just download the Monster Hunter World beta, thank you very much.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Hego

Bought Hellblade, DMC: Devil May Cry and Odin Sphere in the recent sale, think I'll off playing these till my xmas holidays Never played a DMC game before but I think I'll enjoy it and with the announcement of the DMC collection coming soon I thought it was a good time to try it out. Odin Sphere looks amazing and I've had my eye on Hellblade for awhile

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

themcnoisy

Just bought The Walking Dead the new frontier.

Pretty good so far. Clems a bit of a psycho these days.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

@Th3solution Drats. I keep forgetting youre from the US. After reading your post I hurried to the store, but unfortunately: no great deals on either game.

Kidfried

Splat

Pre-Order for Monster Hunter: World. I was 99% sure I was going to get it but wanted to play the beta first.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Th3solution

@Kidfried Ha, ha, sorry my friend, I guess it was only in the NA store. If it’s any consolation, it was only about 25-30% discount, so between the 2 games I saved about $10. Still... I wasn’t expecting Hellblade to ever get any sort of discount at all, so I jumped at the chance. And What Remains of EF was another I had been eyeing for a while and was going to buy eventually.
This is payback for NA not getting Child of Light free on PS plus a couple months ago like Europe did 😉. I’m still bitter about that.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Fight_Teza_Fight

Picked up Yooka-Laylee. Got it for £10 from GAME. Should scratch my platforming itch for a while. I'm still saving Ratchet & Clank for a rainy day.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Jorjk

Pyre 😍 and I love it

I can talk for hours about TLOU and Bloodborne
PSN: jorjk

Kidfried

@KratosMD I missed that, but thanks for the reminder. I bought The Last Guardian and Gravity Rush 2 today, together for only 30. Such a good deal.

GR2 just in time before the servers self-destruct!

Kidfried

dellyrascal

Picked up:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Last Guardian
and Prey in the sale...

I stood there chattering in excitement, like a necrophile at a bus crash....

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic