Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 4,199

Splat

Call Of Duty: WWII,Resident Evil 7,Wolfenstein and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. My wallet is taking a beating...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

ArkhamKnerd

So far I got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (haven't played any KH game before) , Yakuza 0, Wolfenstein TNO/TOB Double Pack, and Wolfenstein II. Might get one or two more but can't decide which ones to get out of Crash Trilogy, RE7, KH 2.8, and Yakuza Kiwami.

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

Rudy_Manchego

Just picked up Destiny 2 on Amazon for £20 which is probably worth it to dip my toe and see how it goes.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

So I headed over to Amazon & grabbed:

Final Fantasy XII- £15.50
Prey- £15.90
WipEout Omega Collection- £12.99

Amazon also had this promotion were topping up by £50 would gain me £5 in rewards.

So I spent just under £40 for all this!
Thank you America !!!

I also preordered Okami HD PS4 (£15), because the game releases on the 12th of December & my prime membership expires on the 13th .

@KratosMD Hope you enjoy NiOh! One of my favourite games of the year. Persistence is key & don't worry about dying. In my 200hours with it, I died over 2000 times.
Also Gravity Rush 2 has a loads of free DLC on the PS Store, including the free story episode: The Ark of Time - Raven's Choice.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Fight_Teza_Fight

@KratosMD It is a sequel, but the game does a good job in bringing you up to speed.
However, GR2 kind of wraps up Kat's story & there are some great moments were you meet friends & foes of old. There's one incredible moment in particular that would be lost to those that skipped the first.
There's a lot of character development that you would be missing out on & I know how much you like your characters . So I definitely recommend playing the first if you have the time (takes about 12hours to beat) & own the game.

Keep in mind though that Sony are switching off the GR2 servers in mid-January. So some of the social features will be lost to you (like beating other people's scores in challenges).

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Kidfried

I finally bought Uncharted 4! Really looking forward to the experience, too. Uncharted 3 was my favourite, as it really fleshed out the characters (thanks to Drake's origin story).

Kidfried

Elodin

Picked up Sims 4 for $30, Everybody's Golf $20, and Wolfenstein 2 $25. All great Black Friday deals.

Elodin

Wesker

@Kidfried You're gonna love it.

I picked up Gran Turismo today. It's really good. I've always liked this series because it's such a pure pleasure of driving the cars around the tracks. This one is great because you make progression even in arcade mode and the online has improved massively. I've already had many an epic battle for 6th place

Wesker

Fight_Teza_Fight

Amazon are just awesome.
So when I topped up my account by £50 yesterday, I got +£5 as a reward.
This morning, I check my emails to see that my top up entitled me to +£6 discount at checkout from any Amazon warehouse dispatched item by mid-January.

Long story short...I picked up The Evil Within 2 for £14!!! You happy @kyleforrester87 ?
That's a good enough price that I won't get mad when the game drops down to £10 in February.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

Fight_Teza_Fight

@kyleforrester87 Blame Bethesda & their unnessasarily drastic & predictable price drops!
I'm sure I will. I really enjoyed the first game on PS3.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.

kyleforrester87

@Fight_Teza_Fight it's a lot better than the first one, in my opinion. Sebastian is actually pretty cool sometimes. He's a bit of a Solid Snake kind of guy, and actually sounds like him a lot too. But then he can also do this really whiney voice, normally when he's talking about his wife and kid.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

get2sammyb

I got The Evil Within 2 and Wolfy 2 on the cheap, too. Looking forward to playing both, but Bethesda definitely have an issue now. They drop the price of their games so quick that you just know if you wait a few weeks you'll be able to get their games at less than half-price. Happens every single time.

kyleforrester87

@KratosMD I would pick up Wolfie 3 and Evil Within 3 at full price at launch, assuming I was looking forward to them and did not have anything else to play. I mean, I wouldn't just buy them to sit on the shelf but I'm happy to pay full cost for a game I'm looking forward to.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Rudy_Manchego

Just go the Sexy Brutale for £6.49. Bargain (once I finish Frozen Wildlands, Wolfie 2 and Destiny 2!).

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Gamer83

GT Sport. The Limited Edition was on sale for $50 at Best Buy, standard edition is also on sale, not sure if it was just for a day or if it's for the rest of the week.

Gamer83

Quintumply

I picked up The Sexy Brutale and Stardew Valley last night in the flash sale. Both games for less than the original price of Stardew is a pretty good deal, I think! Haven't played either of them yet, but I'm really looking forward to them.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Shellcore

Skyrim: Special Edition. Feels like going back home. Still getting encumbered by buckets and kettles.

PSN: Aleks-UK

Kidfried

@Quintumply I was thinking about this too! Too bad Push Square didn't do a review on Stardew Valley. Interested to know how well the PS version runs.

Kidfried

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic