Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,334

Th3solution

Well, I was pathetic enough to pre-order Undertale yesterday. I've fallen victim to the hype. I have never played the game, never watched streams of the gameplay ... heck, I have pretty much no idea what the game even is, but a legion of rabid annoying fans can't be wrong, right?
Guess I'll find out next week. ¯(ツ)

If the other guy is getting better, then you'd better be getting better faster than he's getting better, or you're getting worse.

Nightcrawler71

Sudden Strike 4. It's installed and ready to go, but won't get time to play until tonight.

Nightcrawler71

kyleforrester87

I got Yooka Laylee yesterday. It's a lot better than I thought it would be. I'm really surprised it didn't review so well. I've played it for about 8 hours today and it's just great.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Splat

The Bard's Tale.

I never played it back in the day and took a shot since it's so cheap. I have enjoyed the first few hours I have played.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Hego

Pre-ordered Uncharted:The Lost Legacy a couple of days ago after the Eurogamer review

Hego

PSN: ShaneHego

KratosMD

Laid in a pre-order for Uncharted The Lost Legacy just now. Looking forward to playing this one!

'To judge others by your own standard is the height of folly'
'They fail to live because they are always preparing to live' - Alan Watts

Gamer83

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Gamer83

andreoni79

I bought a retail copy of The Last Guardian and downloaded the Limbo+Inside bundle few days ago. Too many emotions for just € 30!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

ApostateMage

Wolfenstein The New Order for £3.99. I'm currently on chapter 6 and loving it so much. FPS games are one of my least favourite genres but I haven't enjoyed one this good since Half Life. Very interesting story, likeable characters and good humour.

ApostateMage

FullbringIchigo

i just brought Fallout 4, a bit of an old game but it was cheap so i thought why not

i only seem to find comfort in the darkness

ArkhamKnerd

Nier: Automata and Uncharted: Lost Legacy. Nier came on Saturday so I've got a few hours in on that. Currently waiting on Uncharted to be delivered. Says there was a delay in the delivery but that it SHOULD be here sometime before 8pm (it is 6pm for me as I write this). Anyways, I'm going to have trouble deciding which game to play during my free time at night!

Update: it did NOT get delivered today 😞 even though Amazon said it would..sigh

Edited on by ArkhamKnerd

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

BAMozzy

Uncharted: Lost Legacy...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

seanobi

Uncharted Lost Legacy had me bored after 10 minutes. By the 4th chapter i felt like I'd had enough and turned it off. First Naughty Dog game to do that. Maybe I'll slog through the rest of it, maybe not.

seanobi

PSN: seanobi | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic