Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 4,199

Badrock

Final Fantasy IX

One of my all time favorites. Was so surprised to see it land on the store out of the blue like that.

Badrock

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki yeah sorry about that

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

kyleforrester87

Cool Seems inevitable that people will end up discussing purchases on the thread designed for announcing your new purchase, but hey!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Tasuki

@kyleforrester87 Announcing is fine and as well as posting a small paragraph or so on your thoughts, but to totally derail a thread and turning into a FFIX discussion especially when we have a thread for that makes nonsense. Just discuss what you were in the FF Thread is all.

If not what would be the point in having a forum with multiple threads. But that's enough as we don't need to go further and derail it anymore.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Gamer83

Late on this one but finally got The King of Fighters XIV.

Gamer83

Tasuki

As I said in the FF thread, I picked up FF IX not sure when I will get around to playing it but I figured what the heck.

My Backlog

Decoy_Snake

I'm very very tempted by FFIX had the PS1 classic on my Vita (which died while I was at the end of disc 2) but I think I'll wait til it's in a sale. got PES18, Destiny 2 and Everybody's Golf to keep me going plus South Park and Wolfenstein 2 on the horizon I womt be able to fit it in - I haven't even started Nier Automata yet and I've had that over a month

Decoy_Snake

Twitter:

Gmork___

Recently got titanfall2 when it was on sale and my god am i pissed that i didnt get it sooner! Havent had this much fun with a shooter in a long time.
Single player game is terrific and im having an absolute blast with multiplayer. I was always on the fence due to reading negative reviews. Need to stop paying attention to internet opinions.

psn - Gmork___ feel free to add me (ps3/ps4)

Hego

I've bought copies of Torment: Tides of Numenera and Pillers of Eternity on eBay shops so they should be arriving in the post next week hopefully. Wanted something to be playing alongside Destiny 2

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

BoyFromMars82

@Gmork___ Welcome to the Frontier! I love this game and still play it online. They have added loads of modes and maps too for free so it's been well supported.

BoyFromMars82

PSN: BoyFromMars82

Th3solution

@KratosMD Picked up my preorder of Danganronpa V3 today (^_^) and while I was browsing at the store I saw they did drop the price of ME: Andromeda to $29 new and $22 used. I might take the plunge for that price.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

SuperJoon

FIFA 18 today was my latest purchase, also pre ordered GT Sport. My next purchase after this, other than Assassin's Creed, will be PSVR. Quite excited to play more games on it. Had a go at EGX last weekend and enjoyed what I played.

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

PSN: superjoon84 | Twitter:

Th3solution

Thanks to buy 2 get one free, I went to the local retailer and came home with Yakuza 0, The Last Guardian, and Gravity Rush 2. Yeah, sort of impulse buys since my backlog is overwhelming as it is. But I couldn't turn down the good deal and I'm excited for all three of these. I'll just put them in my queue.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Splat

The number of games I want coming out this month is crazy... I already pre-ordered South Park,WWE 2K18 and Dragon's Dogma. I also plan on getting Battle Chasers: Nightwar at some point but I'm not made of money.

There are a few more I wouldn't mind getting either...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki

@Splat This is actually going to be the first year I pass on a WWE game. Every year since 2K took overy the series I just get more disappointed. I wish they would go back to how the Smackdown VS Raw series was or even better yet the N64 WWE games.

My Backlog

Gamer83

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana

Gamer83

andreoni79

Dishonored DE.
I still have the Goty edition for 360 and few days ago I decided to play it again before Dishonored 2 but it looked so blurry and lo-res that I thought my tv was dead. Found a retail copy for € 15 so now I'm sneaking again in Dunwall!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic