Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 4,199

andreoni79

I finally got me a copy of HZD! Better later...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

CThrash13

I traded my PS4 for an XBox One at the beginning of the year. After getting an XBox One S over the summer, I also contemplated getting a One X to complete my set. I actually paid off my balance on it before realizing I really miss the PS4. Today, I bought the white PS4 Pro and MLB 17 The Show along with an extra controller. Oh how I've missed The Show this season!

I'm thinking about getting Horizon Zero Dawn too to see if all the hype is real. But for now, the PS4 Pro and The Show will do. Now that I have a 4K TV, I can take advantage of the Pro's power!

CThrash13

Twitter:

Kidfried

@Cthrash13 The hype is real.

My last purchase was The Phantom Pain. Thing is I have never finished Peace Walker. Anyone here know how much that matters?

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Kidfried I was the same. I never finished Peace Walker either and I loved MGS V. The Metal Gear stories are so convoluted and confusing anyway, I have a hard time linking the games together in the appropriate plot and timeline. It is probably more important to have played Ground Zeros before jumping into Phantom Pain. The story is a direct continuation. PP does show flashbacks of the salient plot points of GZ if you don't want to be bothered with it though. If you do play GZ and feel like the game isn't that great, don't worry. It's not that great. But it's really short and it is not any indicator of the PP, which is so much better in every aspect.
Although it gets a lot of hate on the forums, MGS V: TPP was spectacular imo. One of the few games this gen that I couldn't stray away from until I finished it.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Tasuki

Just picked up MLB the Show 17 from the sale. Been wanting it for awhile now, I rented it before and enjoyed it alot. With the sale price I figured now is as good as anytime.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DerMeister

I grabbed Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and Ratchet & Clank today. I needed a new Dragon Ball game, and Ratchet was long overdue.

This will likely be my last gaming purchase for a while. The place I was working at closed down this week, so I'm out of a job until I get another.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

@Tasuki Much appreciated! I'll be job hunting like crazy, so hopefully it won't be long.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Xaritah

Just got the ps vr with playstation worlds, daaaammmmnnnn it's too real! I cannot even play the shark game without removing the headset with fear... i seriously gotta stop being a chicken 😂 but seriously ps vr is the best thing ever! I don't know how I'm gonna play normal "2D" games now, they don't sound as fun anymore 😉

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

Apczak

Knack 2 - damn it's good and the coop is fantastic :]

Apczak

KidRyan

Here are all of the PS4 games I've bought since September 14, 2016.

I still don't own a PS4 btw, waiting until Black Friday 2017 sales.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate Limited Edition - $25.00 New
Assassin's Creed: Unity Limited Edition - $11.25 New
Dead Rising - $12.99 New
Dragon Age: Inquisition Game of the Year Edition - $45.41 New
inFAMOUS: Second Son - $15.00 New
inFAMOUS: Second Son Cole's Legacy - $10.74 New
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Limited Edition - $26.93 New
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - $16.99 New
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition - $23.61 New
Mass Effect: Andromeda Deluxe Edition - $24.76 New
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition: Limited Edition - $18.95 New
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - $24.95 New
The Evil Within - $21.87 New
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - $23.51 New
Watch_Dogs - $13.67 New

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

ApostateMage

I recently bought Destiny: The Collection for a mere £15. I had to sign up for a trial of Amazon Prime to get the deal but I thought it was too good of a bargain to turn down.

ApostateMage

kyleforrester87

@ApostateMage Enjoy. You won't really be getting the "full" experience since some stuff has been turned off. But of course you get all the main missions and strikes etc.

Are you still seeing a lot of other players about?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ApostateMage

@kyleforrester87 Cheers mate. Surprisingly there are still loads of peeps about, even some like me who are just starting out. I've chose to play as a Hunter because I'm a bit of a lone wolf myself.

ApostateMage

Nei

I bought a sealed copy of The Last Guardian from a friend for 15£. I wonder why I didn't pick up the game earlier ... loving it.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Th3solution

@Feena That's a good deal on a new copy of TLG. I've been keeping my eyes open to buy it and the cheapest I can find is a used copy for about $35 (about 25£ I think). I keep thinking its been out long enough the price should be dropping but it hasn't much. Can't wait to play it.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

shonenjump86

Samurai Showdown V Special

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Nei

shonenjump86 wrote:

Samurai Showdown V Special

I've been very tempted, especially since it is cross-buy for Ps4 and Vita! Will get it the first time it goes on sale...

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic