Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 4,199

Splat

BAMozzy wrote:

Ordered the Witcher 3 - Game of the Year edition. Already beat the story on XB1 but didn't buy the Season Pass/DLC so though I would buy the GotY edition for the PS4. Still one of the best games this Gen in my opinion so I don't mind playing the main story again - might actually get some use from the 'free DLC' content this time as I was too high a level when they released on XB1...

You are in for a treat. The DLC is as good if not better than the main game.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

BAMozzy

@Splat It looked interesting and considered buying it for the Xbox but then saw the whole game with all the DLC for £27 so thought I would buy it for the PS4. Maybe try a few different options this time around - Maybe its Yennefers chance this time...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Quintumply

I haven't started playing it yet, but I got Full Throttle Remastered last night. Looking forward to it

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

I just bought a cheap second hand copy of Bloodborne off Ebay. I am still in two minds if I want to get into it now, I don't cope well with the frustating/rewarding gameplay loop games but I kinda want to play it to see if I can get through it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

dkxcalibur

My two latest PS4 purchases are MLB 17 The Show and The Last of Us. I got the retail version for MLB and the digital version of TLU when it was on sale......now I just need to stop playing MLB & FIFA so I can get back to The Nathan Drake Collection (chapter 22 of Uncharted 2) so that I can finally get to The Last of Us.

dkxcalibur

PSN: dkxcalibur

Octane

What Remains of Edith Finch!

Octane

DG42Velka

Finally got around to finishing dishonored 1, so my last purchase was dishonored 2 and its just as good as the first so far. So hyped to finally complete it and test out the NG+ mode

"...Thou art welcome anytime. It is only human to commit a sin..." - Oswald of Carim

Rudy_Manchego

Just got a cheap second hand copy of Bloodborne, which is really one for the backlog since I'm not sure I have the paitence right now for it. Looking forward to having a go with it soon though.

Edited on by Rudy_Manchego

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

FullbringIchigo

Overwatch, pretty fun i must and i don't normally like online shooters

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

SilentJ

Recently bought the physical disc version of Hyper Light Drifter from Iam8bit. I checked their address after receiving the package. I never noticed I work 5 minutes away from Iam8bit! Gonna have to visit some day.

PSN ID : MrPink78

themcnoisy

@SilentJ brilliant. You should knock and see if any positions are open!

I've just digitally preordered Nex Machina for £12.49 in the sale. I've never digitally pre-ordered before and the countdown timer is pretty cool. I also had to look twice as that is crazy cheap.

Next up was coffin dodgers, it was £2.50 or something silly and it was mentioned on the podcast recently so picked that up too.

I'm in 2 minds to purchase Wipeout omega now as I thought it was early May for some reason. In June and July I tend to get busier with work and won't have much time to game so that's a bit of a bummer.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BigP

Dragon Age: Inquisition deluxe edition for £3 of the PS store! At that price how could I not, dk when I'll ever get around to playing it though but it does look decent.

BigP

Rudy_Manchego

To support Capcom's sales figures I eventually chose Resident Evil 7 over Nier, mainly because of length and I want to have a bash in VR. Dropped lots of hints to my wife about Nier though as a future present as I want to get that as an imminent purchase. The demo, as suggested to me on here, was ace.

Rudy_Manchego

@kyleforrester87 Thanks, I will probably do a first playthrough without VR and then second with VR, primarily because I can't afford to buy a new pair of pants after each gaming session. I learnt my lesson on that one with Rush of blood.

kyleforrester87

@Rudy_Manchego Might be worth making the second run a "madhouse" difficulty one. I've not done that yet as my copy is still with a friend but apparently it mixes a lot of stuff up.

I reckon I'll find is scarier than my first run actually. When the familiar is mixed up it really freaks me out. I struggle playing the Re1 directors cut and Re1 remake because of that lol.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

FullbringIchigo

i just brought Battlefront on the PSN sale, it's not as bad as people was saying it was and in my opinion while short no features it creates a solid foundation for the second game

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Lovespuds

So I picked up a retail copy of Little Nightmares on Saturday, I figured it might be quite a rare game to find at retail later on down the line, so I snapped it up for the collection. I ended up playing it as I wanted a breather from Persona 5 and all I can say is wow, what a great experience. Word of warning though, it is an extremely brief experience, cool as it gets, but short.

Edited on by Lovespuds

Lovespuds

roe

Also bought the physical copy of Little Nightmares - actually had it preordered for a while. Only a small way into it but I love the vibe of it already. Very Inside-like. I'm not too worried about it being short as long as it delivers. Looking forward to Sammy's review of it soon.

Other than that I recently picked up Coffin Dodgers for just a few quid in the last digital sale. Again haven't played that much of it yet but it seems fun enough. The controls aren't quite as tight as I'd hoped but I seem to be getting more used to it as I progress.

roe

Ralizah

Well, I bought a bunch of Vita games in the recent sale, but I also got a nice Persona 5 theme for my PS4. Now a lovely velvet room theme greets me every time I boot up the system.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic