Never had one. I probably never will

Current games: Everything on Switch

DualWielding

Lzeon wrote:

Never had one. I probably never will

Play Telltale games

PSN: Fertheseeker

johncalmc

Grim Fandango. I've got a bit of spare time between games I'm buying so I'm using it to work through my backlog of games I've downloaded through PS Plus. Grim Fandango was even more obtuse than I remember it being, but still a lot of fun. Up next: Dust: An Elysian Tail.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Shellcore

Doesn't really count, but got all trophies for Far Harbour in prep for Vault Tec DLC...which isn't here yet in Europe.

PSN: Aleks-UK

Rudy_Manchego

Just finished and platinumed Life Is Strange. I am now feeling bereft about the ending I chose and the characters I'll miss. Maybe a full on episode binge was not wise.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Kidfried

I just got the platinum on Hitman Go: Definitive Edition. I can't imagine there being an quicker (and cheaper) platinum around on the PSN. It's pretty mind boggling why some short games like this one get a platinum, while others don't. Take for instance Towerfall Ascensions, which has a much more challenging trophy list that only cosists of bronze and silver trophies. Oh well...

Kidfried

ApostateMage

Shadow Of Mordor. A pretty easy but enjoyable platinum.

ApostateMage

Kidfried

Unravel. I'll be honest this isn't a platinum that I recommend anyone getting. Finding all collectibles, aside from the gold trophy at the end, is without reward. No bonus level or different skins or anything. You can collect them, period.

Second of all is the fact that you have to complete any level without dying. Levels are pretty long and deaths rely on perfectly memorizing the complete level and even then deaths can occur at random. For instance: there is a part where items fall at random intervals out of some kind machine. You have to walk beneath this machine and just cross your fingers nothing falls out.

So, yes, the trophy list is a bit mediocre. The game itself is pretty great. The game has pretty much no plot at all and still certain moments in the game are so moving. It's a very modest game, but it did leave a huge emotional impact. In that respect this game is the cream of the crop and easily rivals Journey.

Kidfried

daveofduncan

Only platinums i have are telltale related, probably the easiest platinums ever I have one for the first walking dead season and the other is for GoT's. I'll have the Batman one soon

In need of a new friend's list. Apply within!

PSN: borntodave

WiiWareWave

Uh...@Tasuki why did you redirect me here?! This isn't a general trophy thread, you can only talk about Platinums here...so I guess general discussions about non-platinum trophies aren't allowed?! >_<

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

DualWielding

Tasuki wrote:

@Rukiafan7: It's a general trophy discuss thread as well. If it's about trophies it belongs here.

Hmm Tasuki... I think you sometimes go overboard with closing threads.. there is a big difference between general trophy discussion and a thread that says your latest platinum... don't really see what's the harm of having separate thread for related but not identical topics...

PSN: Fertheseeker

BAMozzy

DualWielding wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

@Rukiafan7: It's a general trophy discuss thread as well. If it's about trophies it belongs here.

Hmm Tasuki... I think you sometimes go overboard with closing threads.. there is a big difference between general trophy discussion and a thread that says your latest platinum... don't really see what's the harm of having separate thread for related but not identical topics...

I agree! I certainly wouldn't come to this thread to discuss my Trophy level/score and Experience needed to reach the next level - especially as I rarely platinum any game. The only reason I actually bothered opening up this thread to comment was because the Trophy level thread was closed and redirected to here. I wouldn't think to look here for that type of discussion and think that it either needs a broader title (Such as Trophies - Level, Experience needed and your latest Platinum) if this is what this thread is for. I am sure I am not the only one that wouldn't read, post etc in here on any trophy related topic other than for just Platinum trophies - as that is the title.

I think we either need to re-open the previous thread or rename this one to avoid confusion.

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Tasuki

Ok after consideration I think having one general trophy discussion thread will be better. ThanK you all for your feed back. I do really mean it.

The thing is with having both a Platinum thread and a genearl trophy thread is that sooner or later they become the same thing. People will see Trophy thread and post there platinums there and vice verse so I think we just have one general throphy thread and see how that goes from there.

So here we go

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/the_trophy_discussion_th...

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.