Forums

Topic: whats the best theme for the PS4?

Posts 141 to 155 of 155

KratosMD

I'm really loving the Persona 5 Ann theme right now. I actually like Yusuke's and Futaba's more but they have the daytime song from P5, which makes it hard to listen to during nighttime since it's too uplifting and I want something relaxing to hear instead. Ann's theme is the only one (out of the three that I have) who has the nighttime theme from P5 so I prefer to have it on.

Best games as voted by the PushSquare community:
PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

Jaz007

@KratosMD Do you mean the PS3 theme? I don't see any available for the PS4, and it's rather strange to me that they didn't seem to make any for it. Especially since it's what people care about now.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

KratosMD

@Jaz007 I went to the PS Store on the web browser, searched for 'themes' under Persona 5 and found a bunch of them for PS4. Maybe they don't show up on the console's PS Store, but they're definitely available for purchase on PS4.

PS1: Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy IX, Tomb Raider II

Ralizah

So far, the FF7R and Transistor themes are my favorites. The Transistor one especially has some really neat music.

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Gremio108

I found a free theme called 'Indivisible'. I've no idea what Indivisible actually is, but the theme looks cool. When I'm not rocking one of my own screenshots, this is my go-to.

I wear the chain I forged in life. I made it link by link, and yard by yard.

PSN: Hallodandy

Jaz007

@KratosMD I just looked on the web store, put a theme filter on and didn’t find anything. I’ll try again, but that’s funny, because this isn’t the first time I haven’t found any.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Tjuz

@JJ-firl Do play Firewatch! I (finally) played it earlier this year and finished it in one sitting. Truly an example of great storytelling, and the voice acting is fantastic too. It sucks you into the game and doesn't let go until it ends.

Tjuz

Kidfried

@JJ-firl I want that theme so bad, but I feel uncomfortable actually paying for it.

Kidfried

JJ-firl

@Tjuz I really should!

@Kidfried It's hard to feel uncomfortable when looking at something that pretty. Anyways, you could just pretend you bought Firewatch for 3,50 Euro more than what you paid for it. It's the first (and probably the last) time I paid for a theme but I don't regret it.

Edited on by JJ-firl

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried I know what you mean. I only usually get the free ones, the only times I've paid for themes is when I've either really enjoyed the game or I've got the game 2nd hand, and fancy showing the dev a bit of gratitude.

JohnnyShoulder

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KratosMD

Decided to switch to a new theme today and I realised that I have some NieR Automata themes that I've never used. Tried out the "Flight Unit Type-B" one and I'm loving it a lot. The music is so soothing and the theme itself is pretty cool. Definitely keeping it on for the music alone.

JohnnyShoulder

I usually change mine seasonally, so need find a good Autumn/Winter one from my collection.

JohnnyShoulder

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Vegetto

Enchanted Lake HiQ Dynamic Theme (best music ever)
Cyberpunk Alley HiQ Dynamic Theme (best background, nice music)
Chinatown Alley HiQ Dynamic Theme (nice background, nice music)

Consoles: PS4 PRO, PS3, PsVita, PSP and Switch.
PC: Ryzen 7 2700X - VEGA 64 - 32GB 3200 MHZ - PRIME X370-A.

RogerRoger

I gotta say, the free dynamic themes you get with Spyro: Reignited Trilogy are pretty good. Aside from one with just a static panning image (cheap), two feature full 3D close-ups of Spyro in motion and then there's this pretty neat, animated landscape shot.

Untitled

The only reason I'm not keeping it on is because it doesn't put borders around the unselected folders, making everything look like a jumbled mess of tiny icons.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Am quite tempted to change my theme. At the moment I have the Final Fantasy VII one, which has a lovely blue background with Aerith's Theme playing. Not sure what to go for though. Maybe something similarly soothing?

The nighttime music in Persona 5 is quite nice! @KratosMD

mookysam

PSN: mookysam

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic