Forums

Topic: whats the best theme for the PS4?

Posts 101 to 120 of 165

WanderingBullet

Persona 5's Yusuke's theme is free in both UK and US PSN Store.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Rudy_Manchego

I've had the Bound theme for sometime just because I love the music, the ballet of the central character and gosh darned pretentiousness of it.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Mega-Gazz

Custom theme with Horizon ZD screenshot, if that counts

Mega-Gazz

roe

Bit of a boring answer but I generally just use the PlayStation blue 'flow' theme. It's simple, not a distraction and looks good.

Did use the 20th Anniversary theme around the time it came out, as I liked that but it got a bit tiresome after a while.

I change to a few of the game themes every now and then but nothing ever really appeals to me.

Also turn off the system music and keytones even though I kind of miss a bit of ambient noise sometimes, I think I still prefer it being off.

roe

ApostateMage

My Elite Dangerous photos. You can get some cracking wallpapers from this game.

ApostateMage

DerMeister

My favorite themes are the P5 Protagonist theme and the Garou Mark of the Wolves theme. I can't decide between them both.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Tasuki

I just switched from the Black Ops 3 Zombie Chronicles theme to the KoF: Fatal Fury theme and I like that one alot.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Victor_Meldrew

None because they all probably slow down the UI, I might just change mine to a big picture of a snail.

Victor_Meldrew

inxy

Currently using the serial killer one free with PS+.

inxy

Tasuki

I have been using the CoD:WWII theme for about a month now. Just something about the music and all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

I'm using the DQXI one. I like dynamic themes but sometimes there's too much going on that it makes the screen look cluttered or the icons on the screen slightly difficult to spot. I was using the UC 10th one for a couple of days but went back to using the DQXI theme.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

NathanUC

Still the Rez Area X Dynamic theme for me. The sound/music/visuals are just top notch and leagues better than any other I've used.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

NoCode23

It seems like forever that i have had a dynamic fish tank on my PS3. I never missed it on my PS4 purchased 2 years ago. I really liked the blocks and default blue flow that is simple and not distracting.

When using screen shots was added i had a different image almost every day for 2 weeks. A red 57 Chevy, baseball parks, paintings like Night Hawks, ect. I then found what i use now which is a static deserted beach scene with a couple of palm trees and just sand, water , and sky. Simple, peacefull, and not distracting.

NoCode23

AdamNovice

There's a really cool Rez Infinite theme available now called "Singularity" it's one of the best ones I've seen.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

@adf86 Really great find ! Finally replaced my H:ZD dynamic theme.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.