Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 2,253

RogerRoger

Earlier this morning, I finally (finally!!) beat the story in a Photo Mode run of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I spent four hours on the final mission; it should take twenty minutes, if that.

Need to go back on and tidy up the maps, grab a few snaps I skipped, and then I'm done.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Still trekking through Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

I've just got to The Hollowed King Vendrick after beating the ever loyal Velstadt, the Royal Aegis and the Demon of Song before that.

I ended up heading to the Iron King dlc though instead of continuing with the main journey.

I forgot this one was quite challenging (Probably the hardest of the three dlc's for me last time I played) but I've made it to the second bonfire in the tower at least!

Ended up finally changing my armour set too from the Alva set (Which I've had pretty much from the start) to the Syan set thanks to finally bumping my endurance up high enough.

Might try and see if I can get the Ruin Sentinel set to drop though tomorrow...

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Ya don't need to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all ya need is something simple, like someone to take care of - Aigis Persona 3

PSN:GoddessFoxy-E

》My No Commentary PS4 Youtube Channel《

Redman35

Final Fantasy VII Remake

into chapter 14 (just retrieved the key in the sewer) and I'm starting to get a little bored with it now it's by no means but just getting a bit over it. Very tempted to go back to Persona 5.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe

Twitter:

Ralizah

@RogerRoger I admire your sheer dedication to taking beautiful snaps. I wouldn't have the patience, lol.

Playing depressing games alone in my cold, dark room <3

PSN: Ralizah

Draco_V_Ecliptic

@andreoni79 Looking forward to it, I just bought Gascoigne's gear as well, I spent 6 insight but have plenty of Madman's Knowledge left over.

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly, even when crushing a louse.."

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Draco_V_Ecliptic

@Th3solution Yeah, I need to go up against Blood-Starved Beast, he gives you both Ludwig's Holy Blade access, if you defeat him, and access to the Chalice Dungeons, essential if you want to farm insight.

"Guinevere herself was unworthy of the love she inspired, but then a queen steps so lightly, even when crushing a louse.."

nessisonett

I started Yakuza 4 and yeah, it feels like a step down from 3 so far. The guy you play as near the beginning isn’t the most interesting person in the world so it’s hard to get invested in someone that isn’t Kiryu or Majima. His kicks do terrible damage as well so hopefully I can get him out the way. I like to think of this as the Midgar of Yakuza.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Arugula

@nessisonett As someone MASSIVELY invested in Kiryu and Majima I'm more than a little concerned to read that. I love this series so far.

Arugula

nessisonett

@Arugula It’s Yakuza, it’ll pick up in pace since they’re always quite slow to start. It’s just a bit jarring having new playable characters all of a sudden. I miss Okinawa too, it’s such a nice map in 3.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Arugula

@nessisonett Definitely loving it and eager to see continuity of the story. Bloody brilliant.

Arugula

Redman35

how do Yakuza Kiwami & Kiwami 2 hold up? I've only ever played Zero - which I loved the bar management was so addictive - to the end (I had 1,2 & 3 but never really gave them a chance back in the day)

I've seen things you wouldn't believe

Twitter:

nessisonett

@Redman35 Kiwami was a wee bit of a disappointment for me but I played it just after 0 and honestly, I was probably doing it a disservice since that game is just so good and it’s hard to compare. Kiwami 2 on the other hand is absolutely fantastic, it ties in a lot with 0 and the Dragon Engine is great. Plus it has ragdoll physics and you can kick people off bridges.

Thrillho

@Redman35 They’re both good fun with excellent stories but we’re both originally made way before Zero and it shows.

The remasters help as it brings the graphics and engine up to scratch. They’re both shorter affairs which isn’t necessarily a bad things. The main thing is that the substories are much tamer affairs and nowhere near as well written as Zero.

Thrillho

Draco_V_Ecliptic

Still playing Bloodborne. Does anyone know if there is a fast route from the Forbidden Woods lamp to the Shadows Of Yharnham boss fog?

jdv95

jedi fallen order.

having a great time despite me not realy caring for star wars. (tbh i only bought it because i like the gameplay)

jdv95

RogerRoger

Ralizah wrote:

@RogerRoger I admire your sheer dedication to taking beautiful snaps. I wouldn't have the patience, lol.

@Ralizah Less dedication, more obsession, but thanks all the same!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

Been playing some more Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It baffles me how much meaningful side content I've missed out on after having finished the main campaign and doing "most" of the stuff along the way. People love to say that the Assassin's Creed series doesn't have good side quests, I guess they haven't played Odyssey then because these are pretty much on par with what you'd expect from a good modern action RPG. I'm seriously having a great time revisiting this game.

Furthermore, I decided to start up the first DLC expansion of the game "The Legacy of the First Blade". I played for about half an hour and so far it's managed to grab my attention. The plot is pretty interesting; Kassandra is visiting Macedonia and there she finds a bunch of Persians attacking innocent villagers and they apparently know about her, even though she's never even met them. Then she meets up with an old dude who apparently has a Hidden Blade. I'm very interested to see where this is going, can't wait to find out more tomorrow!

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic