Forums

Topic: What are you playing on PS4?

Posts 141 to 160 of 163

Gamer83

Already did two playthroughs of Resident Evil Revelations 2. Will do a third once I finish the bonus episodes. Great game and I haven't even bothered with Raid mode yet which was a huge part of what the Revelations 1 so good.

Will also get to Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 sometime this weekend. Glad it's finally out, loved the first episode.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Splat

The Last of Us and Injustice.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

NomNom

I'm hoping episode two of "Life is strange," will be good.

PSN: Ultranomnom

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

Splat

When I'm not eating,sleeping or working I'm playing Dragon Age. And when I'm doing those other things I'm thinking about Dragon Age...

Clay_Davis83

Helldivers, Diablo 3, and about to hop into some Bloodborne tonight.
For the co-op games add me!
PSN: Clay_Davis83

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

SilentJ

Finally getting into Grand Theft Auto V. I just wish I had more time to play.

PSN ID : MrPink78

Splat

I'm playing Infamous Second Son and had forgot how much it annoys me that civilians go out of their way to get killed in this series. "O look there is a guy with super powers fighting with a group of guys with guns. Let me get right in the middle of that."

Other than that I'm enjoying it for the most part but I miss Cole...

NomNom

Warframe, if anyone wants help grinding forever for moderate upgrade add me

PSN: Xtreme_Playa187

I'll take the Vita to the grave with me, even if Sony won't.

Splat

I got the season pass for Tales from the Borderlands. I have only played the first episode but really enjoying it so far. I think it's pretty cool to be in the Borderlands universe but in a TT style game.

In The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us I would always say the "nice guy" stuff during dialog but with Borderlands I find my self picking the cocky/sarcastic choices. It just feels more fitting.

Splat

I'm on a Telltale kick right now. I played episode one and two of Borderlands and episode one of Game of Thrones. I really enjoyed both episodes of Borderlands and can't wait for the next to come out. I thought GOT started out slower than Borderlands but the first episode ended leaving me wanting more...

nathanSF

Destinty and Never Alone. Never alone is beautiful and unique - and free for PS+

IwriteSci-Fi

Twitter:

Splat

I just finished Far Cry 4 and would have the Platinum if it wasn't for stupid online trophies...

I have also been playing Race The Sun off and on while I impatiently wait for The Witcher to come out.

Tasuki

Splat wrote:

I just finished Far Cry 4 and would have the Platinum if it wasn't for stupid online trophies...

I have also been playing Race The Sun off and on while I impatiently wait for The Witcher to come out.

Online trophies are such BS. They need to make so you can still platinum games without online trophies.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Jaz007

I just started Strike Suit Zero and played the first mission. It's good so far. The cockpit view in addition to my Turtle Beach headphones are pretty sweet. It's good that I like the cockpit view too since I find the third-person view disorienting since the controls aren't really arcady.

Jaz007

Tasuki

Lately been playing alot of Diablo III both by myself and with some coworkers from work. Also started up Borderlands 2 on the Handsome Collection. Hopefully I can finish it this time around.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

DestinationPs

The demo of PES 2016. Will buy the full game next month. Excellent game judging from the demo.

Edited on by DestinationPs

DestinationPs

Kidfried

Now busy completing Limbo. Only four chapters to go! After that it's back to AC: Unity again.

Kidfried

Churchy

I don't usually go for trophies, but I'm trying to Platinum Bloodborne. Wish me luck everyone!

There was a game idea here. It's gone now.

Twitter:

British02081979

Me i'm not playing anything on my PS4.I prefer my tablet now.

British02081979

Hego

Started playing Bastion tonight. Really enjoying it so far, love the graphics, music and narration and the combat is satisfying so far

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.