Forums

Topic: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt thread

Posts 301 to 305 of 305

Yennifer

I have only started playing recently as I wanted to read the books first. OMG I just love this game ❤️

Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.

Genrou

I want to get this game for my son but I am confused as to which version to get. I want to get the version that includes all the DLC basically the GOTY edition. Which one is that?

Genrou

BowTiesAreCool

Finally(!!) gave this a proper and fair go after 4 years and 3 previous attempts of giving it an hour or two and WOWWWWWW do I feel stupid. This is exactly what I've always wanted from a fantasy game. Just finished (I think?) Bloody Baron story and about to head north to Novigrad. Here's hoping it's just as much an awesome place as Velen and White Orchard!

BowTiesAreCool

oYOUSERo

I played this game and really enjoyed it. I got the worst ending though and that stopped me from playing the DLCs.

Thinking of going back to it to play the DLCs but would like to know if it’s easy to get in to and if there are refresher tutorials again?

oYOUSERo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.