Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 661 to 680 of 5,729

Th3solution

@redd214 Are you serious? It only took an hour?! Wow, didn’t realize it was that easy. I might have to check it out just for the easy plat.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

redd214

@Th3solution haha yes. You can basically access the dev menu and break the game to your will. Search on YouTube for guides.

redd214

Th3solution

@redd214 Oh yeah, I see that now. Wow, that’s incredible! The platinum looks like a total grindfest otherwise.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy thought I'd shift this so as not to derail the backlog thread.

Does it? I thought the Vita version was complete - not like it's lacking in content though. I almost bought the limited Japanese boxed version of the PS4 one with the book and soundtrack and Silver Hawks. Until I realised that the Silver Hawks were the same as the 'Shooting Game Historica' gashapon that I already had.
I have the Vita version digitally and have the standard Limited Run Vita physical.

There is both a no death and a no hit version of the trophy I think.
More used to only have one eye that sees properly now, so I think I'll give myself a bit a shmup season!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON The Vita game is nerfed slightly. First Darius Burst CS does not have multiplayer. Secondly some of the level remixes are missing as the Vita couldn't cope.

Thirdly and this is personal taste. Its dead hard to see what's going on with the ultra wide mode.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy yeah, no multiplayer is a shame. Wasn't aware of the missing stages though. There are a couple of stages where the framerate dips when it gets really mental 😂

AC mode does work fine on the PSTV though.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

redd214

Got the Division 2 platinum last night, that's number 70!! Was a helluva a grind but I loved every minute of it. Moving onto BL1 to platinum that again.

redd214

WanderingBullet

@redd214 Congrats! I'm just waiting till WT5 before I craft an exotic weapon for the "Taste of the Exotic" trophy. That's only trophy I have left to unlock.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

redd214

@WanderingBullet awesome! I just finished the Tidal Basin and am now Tier 5. Which exotic you going for?

redd214

themcnoisy

Hit a couple of Trophies last night in puyo puy tetris. One of them was to get 3x All clears in Tetris.

This sounds easy on paper - but due to the way I play - trying to get Tetris ready, I am never in a position to clear the field. Fortunately I found a guide and 66% of the time you can clear with the first 10 out of 11 blocks (you can use one piece in the hold queue). Pretty interesting if I take this to T99 on Switch that's garbage getting flung quickly! Always wondered how garbage was discharged so quickly and now I know.

Edited on by themcnoisy

KALofKRYPTON

@themcnoisy Cool. I always found Puyo really difficult!

I'm very much in a Dariusburst mood now. I doubt I'll ever get the plat for it - but I'm going go hard at the completed CS mode at least.

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON good luck. One platinum I will never get!

This is a wild shout but I could get the puyo puyo tetris plat - but I need someone to team up with online. Its as dead as a dodo out there. Anyone?

mooserocka

i have never gotten a platinum. I really find them hard to get I can usually get maybe 95 % at most but always a couple i just cant get too or i just stop playing : D

mooserocka

themcnoisy

@mooserocka Good luck. You may want to find a game you like and check the probability of getting all the Trophies on one of the trophy hunting websites.

On my way for the Soul Calibur 6 platinum. But I need to finish the campaign again with an evil ending

And battle online another 20 times

themcnoisy

@Thrillho I think 'playing' is actually stretching the word lol. I loved TWD 1. You had some gameplay at least.

themcnoisy

Platted Soul Calibur 6 which only 1% of Soul Cal gamers have done. Pretty happy to be honest. Never thought I would stick with the game for the 3 and a half months it's taken but it's brilliant.

Tomorrow evening will be all about one shot one kill on veteran, so I can get a veteran completion on Modern Warfare. I'm digging for guides as we speak, hardest level in any call of duty game playing veteran imo.

Thrillho

@themcnoisy Completing CoD: World at War on veteran is still my most difficult platinum. It is essentially one hit kills by that point. Never again.

Thrillho

Simon_Fitzgerald

I'm on 97% complete on Yoku's Island Express on PS4, I'll be wrapping it up tonight by getting the last few collectibles and trophies. Definitely one of the easier platinum trophies I'll obtain.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic