Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 5,747

BAMozzy

Just got Platinum in Horizon: Zero Dawn - according to my Save file that was 75hrs....

Excellent game!!!

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

WiiWareWave

I'm still trying to earn the platinum for ToCS II, but it'll probably take another 35-50 hours minimum. I should pop quite a few trophies for the game later today, but there are a bunch that won't be earned until I beat the game again or are as hard as fronk such as cancelling 100 enemy arts, since the vast majority of enemies use crafts as opposed to arts...

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Splat

Plat #43 Horizon Zero Dawn.

Really great game. It's the best game I have played since The Witcher 3.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Rudy_Manchego

Just hit 1000 trophies overall and I managed to do it taking out a thunderjaw on horizon zero dawn. Next mission, Horizon platinum.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

johncalmc

I got the platinum trophies for Horizon Zero Dawn and Virginia.

Maybe it's time for me to go back and do Bioshock Infinite now.

johncalmc

Twitter:

Throb

Did anyone get the email from PSN giving their stats since first joining? There's a bit with your rarest trophy; it says mine is
Guesspionage: No More Secrets it's shared with 455 other people. That's probably because not many other people play it!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Tasuki

@Rukiafan7 Problem is we would then have a bunch of trophy threads popping up in the PS4 section cause let's be honest most people are playing on PS4 by now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Simon_Fitzgerald

Plat #29: Horizon Zero Dawn, excellent game!

I'm only one collectible away from the platinum for The Sexy Brutale but I can't find it anywhere. Guess i'll wait a few days and see if anyone does a guide video for it.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Hego

@Simon_Fitzgerald How hard is the plat for Sexy Brutale? I'll be picking the game up in the summer, wouldn't mind going for the plat as it looks like an awesome game

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

Simon_Fitzgerald

@Hego It's quite simple tbh, after playing through the game there are only a couple of trinkets left to get. One is for collecting all 52 cards, the majority of them you'll find in your playthrough and the other is for getting each one of the guests invites, 9 in total. I've managed to find 8 but just can't find this last one, i'm sure someone will post up a video on where to find them all in the next week or so.

Simon_Fitzgerald

PSN: ScarySim6 | Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

After more grinding then expected I managed to platinum Stories: Path of destinies. I loved the game but waaaaay underestimated the grind for the Plat and by the time I did was already committed.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

Splat

Just got my 7000th trophy.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Kidfried

I got the platinum trophy for Virginia.

Guess what? I used a guide for the collectibles. Would have loved to find everything myself, but these collectables were just poor design choices. Having to find them all in one way playthrough is a really unnesecary limitation and the places where they hid some of these...

Virginia is a prime example of trophies breaking the immersion of a game, instead of adding to it.

Kidfried

themcnoisy

20 platinum trophies on the PS4 and counting.

I've played FFX, P4G and Yakuza Zero this year and all 3 are platinumless with 80-100 hours on each. So my target of 25 by 2018 seems pretty out of reach right now.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic