Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 5,729

kyleforrester87

Level 16 with 2493, over 2000 are bronze with only 3 Platinums. I don't tend to hunt trophies unless they are easy to get or I really like the game so my ratio is pretty borked!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Fight_Teza_Fight

Level 15, 2001 Trophies. 11 Platinum, 92 Gold, 356 Silver, 1542 Bronze

Made this account 2 years ago. Lost my old one, cause I forgot my password and all the security answers- that's what you get when you have an older cousin set up an account for you.
Had 5 platinum on that one in:

Infamous + Infamous 2
FFXIII-2 + FFXIII-3 Lightning Returns
SouthPark The Stick of Truth

REALLY hope these games come to PS4. I want them back!!!

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Kidfried

@themcnoisy: I feel like a rookie here, between all those 20+ accounts, as I'm still level 14 and have been for some time. Still I am pretty proud of my 12 platinum trophies, though. You are way ahead of me too, bein' level 17 and all. You have an impressive list of trophies too, just looked it up.

@antdickens and @get2sammyb Is it me or do the links to the PSN profiles not work anymore?

Kidfried

Splat

Platinum #39 - Day of the Tentacle

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

carlos82

@themcnoisy: I'm currently level 14 with
7 platinum
46 gold
271 silver
1520 bronze
I'd have been rubbish on the Crystal Maze 😃
Anyways 2 of those plats I got last week from Ratchet and Clank and FFXV, I've been looking through my library to see if there any realistic ones for me to do before Horizon comes out, so currently working through Stick of Truth on PS4

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

themcnoisy

@carlos82: Ratchet and Clank

I thought that was going to be easy then I met my nemesis, the fricking hoverboard gold cup in 1:35 arrrrrghhhhh. 1:38 is my best after 20 odd goes. I may have to watch youtube on that one.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

carlos82

@themcnoisy: it took me a while, I think I ended up with around 1:33 then my PS4 decided to take a picture of a black screen for my trophy 😔

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

themcnoisy

@booshy89: Nope, I have 2 gold bolts so far. To be fair I've not long started the game so will come back to it later on with the bolts!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Kidfried

@booshy89: Wait... you can actually get those trophies with the cheats on? That trophy took me countless tries!

Kidfried

BAMozzy

@booshy89: DAMN wish I knew that too. I had no intention of trying again and again by the time I unlocked the invincibility cheat (isn't that the last gold bolt?) and just need the two cards for the RYNO... I hate time related trophies and racing at the best of times. The Running the Gauntlet trophies are the only TF2 trophies I am missing and speed running/complete mission in a set time trophies (like those in the Uncharted) are ones I never go for but if its easy/possible with cheats I may give it a go...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

mrobinson91

@Kidfried: worth noting that with "Infinite Ammo" cheat you won't upgrade weapons, and with "Invincibility" cheat you won't upgrade Ratchet himself.

Also I hate timed stuff too, did the 2.05 course on my first try by accident with those cheats on (using shortcuts) and the 1.35 took me about 4 tries.

Edited on by mrobinson91

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

Fight_Teza_Fight

Playing Far Cry Primal on Survivor. Really enjoying it so I'm going for the platinum...
HOWEVER apparently Survivor, which is meant to offer the 'complete Far Cry Primal experience' disables the easiest trophy in the game. Just the one, no warning-no nothing.
To make matters worse FC Primal only has one save.

Luckily the trophy requires the first skill you learn & shouldn't take more than 2 hours to attain once I finish my first playthrough.
It will still get rid of my main campaign which I'm actually rather proud of...seriously Ubisoft

/rant over

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

Kidfried

Thanks for the tips, but I already got the platinum a month or two ago It doesn't look like I'll be platinuming a game anytime soon, because The Witcher 3 and The Witcher don't look possible. Anyone here platinumed those games?

Kidfried

mrobinson91

@Kidfried: Ah! Sorry about that. With regards The Witcher 3 platinum, what doesn't look possible? Other than the highest difficulty it should be pretty easy

I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATARINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH!

PSN: mrobinson91 | Twitter:

apella

Will the Nintendo Switch get trophies/achievements support? The lack of trophies was the only reason I didn't buy wii u.
Sorry for offtopic =)

Splat

apella wrote:

Will the Nintendo Switch get trophies/achievements support? The lack of trophies was the only reason I didn't buy wii u.
Sorry for offtopic =)

As far as I know they have not announced any kinda of trophies/achievements support.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

carlos82

@themcnoisy @booshy89 I never thought to use the gold bolts, oh well.

This has been my most productive period for platinums whilst off work looking after my new born son and now I can add South Park The Stick of Truth to the list. Just make sure you read the trophy list before playing and it's quite easy to get and such a funny game if you're as childish as I am, I really can't wait for the sequel at this point. That'll probably be it for a while as I'll be back in work and will have to dedicate my time to just finishing my games for a while

carlos82

@booshy89 ooh good luck and certainly in the first few weeks rest mode became my best friend 😃

Tasuki

Got my 500th trophy today playing Batman: Telltale Series. . May not seem alot to some but last gen I didn't have a PS3 so I didn't start getting trophies untill I got my PS4.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic