Forums

Topic: The Destiny thread.

Posts 261 to 280 of 381

myth0s

Anyone here still active on Destiny? I picked it up a month or two ago and I like it a lot. With the Taken King coming up, I'm playing a bit more to be high-level before this hits the selves.

myth0s

BAMozzy

I still play. I am not that high a level either - a lvl 22 Hunter currently. The main reason I haven't progressed much is because I bought it for the XB1 first as I didn't have my PS4 then and have 3 lvl 32's with all exotics, raid gear etc (not player the House of Wolves content yet) so it feels like I am seriously lacking on the PS4. That being said, I played today for a few hours and enjoyed coming back to it so will spend time building up my 3 PS4 characters...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

kyleforrester87

Yes I play, level 33 titan and a 2 level 17s.

We've done a few successful raids and other events on here, no doubt at all we'll be doing the same with TTK later on in the year.

Do add me, my PSN is in my sig

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

kyleforrester87

Wouldn't mind a level 26 VOG run to see what its like now i'm at 33. Just been leveling a few exotics, loving Red Death and MIDA Multitool

I could do next Saturday or Sunday for a couple of hours, can work it into others availability

Or Wednesday evening.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

BAMozzy

@xX_RiscazZ_Xx: Yeah sure - I have my Hunter up to level 30 now and an exotic weapon (Red Death) so I feel I can actually contribute to the team...

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Scollurio

Level 32 Titan here,
I'd be up for some VOG as I never beat any Raid before!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

ShogunRok

Ahoy Destiny nuts,

I'm currently at the point where I need to hammer Prison of Elders with my new character to get my Variks reputation up. As such, I'm on the lookout for two team mates, so please let me know via PSN if you're up for a few games.

Prior warning though: it's been ages since I tried the arena, so I may be a bit rusty.

THANKS

ShogunRok

Twitter:

banacheck

If your wanting to do raids both VOG & Crota hard or normal I will do then with you, all my characters are level 34 & can do the raids with my eyes closed now. Also if your wanting to do POE 35 I can run you through it, it's really now that hard. PSN ID: Banacheckfps please put push square in the message.

banacheck

BAMozzy

If anyone does want to do the Raids or any of the other end-game content (not including the PvP part), I am more than willing to help out and join a fire-team. I may only be a 30 Hunter (my Warlock and Titan haven't had much time spent on them), I have lots of experience. I have over 1,500hrs on the XB1 version, completed both Raids on Hard multiple times and also the Lvl 35 PoE too for my Moments of Triumph. I didn't have my PS4 at launch of Destiny so bought the XB1 edition but really want to build up my PS4 characters and complete these activities too.

If anyone wants to do these at any time, just leave a message here stating time (UK preferably) as I check here more than on my PS4 - I don't have a smartphone for any PS4 apps and I don't think there is one for my Win 10 laptop (like there is for Xbox where I get messages even if I am not on console).

themcnoisy

@ShogunRok: You still looking for a team mate? Could play for an hour tonight.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

ShogunRok

@themcnoisy: Sure, if you see me on it just shoot me a message. That goes for anyone who's on my friends list!

I can't promise voice chat, though, as I've completely misplaced my PS4 headset. You know when you put something down and it just disappears? Absolute pain in the bum.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

kyleforrester87

If it's a level 32 POE, i am down for it. I can do any time this evening. Give me a shout on here or PSN if it's to go ahead. Can't find my headset at the moment either but will go on a hunt if needed, can't be far.

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy

Well I will talk to myself as I have 2 headsets. Be on Destiny after 9pm chaps.

Edited on by themcnoisy

ShogunRok

Okay, if anyone sees me online on Destiny, just send me a message and I'll invite!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Guys trying to arrange a raid for Friday night in the online gaming sections of the forums under destiny meet up thread.

Although there are some named people everyone is more than welcome to join in. Ideally we can get 12 people more realistically we can get 6-9 and run a raid for 6 and the Osiris multi player or top level poe for the remainder.

BAMozzy

If anyone wants/needs an extra person for any activity, I am generally available. Its probably easier to ask here than drop me a PSN message as I will get an email but not always on my PS4 to check

themcnoisy

@Scollurio: @banacheck: @iDangerMouse_:

Need 2 more peeps for the Friday raid, anyone fancy it?

nathanSF

The Digital US Dollar price for Taken King is $39.99. In English money, that translates as £25.42. But is this what we pay in the UK? Hell no! The UK price is £39.99 UK. in American Money that's $62.96. So In English money we are paying £14.90 ($22.97) more for the same thing.

Watch the language -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

IwriteSci-Fi

Twitter:

BAMozzy

@nathanSF: That's not 'Bungie' or 'Activision' either. If you look at most digital games regardless of 'developer/publisher' the prices are the same regardless of $'s or £'s. A lot of digital AAA games are $60 (around $39) or £60 (around $93) in the store.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.