Forums

Topic: Street Fighter V OT Dojo

Posts 181 to 200 of 224

Nei

@JJ-Firl you are sooo right. Changed to VA Japanese asap 😂 I am kinda hyped about Falke, she has a bo .. And a monkey? And sagat of course

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Nei

@WanderingBullet beautiful, too bad they are not obtainable with extra battle. The Capcom Pro Tour 2018 dlc package is incoming too.

WanderingBullet

@Feena Yeah, if it was for a new character I can understand but $4 for a costume is a bit much.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Nei

@WanderingBullet agreed...I will probably get the CCup pack to support the game and the Pro Circuit, though.

Nei

Cool update today. Revamped survival mode (with items, rewards and the possibility to save and even continue using fight money) + a sort of "lootbox" that gives you costumes and colors and other random prizes in exchange for 500 fight money. You can't use real money so it works for me.

Cody is very nice! Very Final Fight compared to SFIV's Cody.

Now I have to say this is the first time since season 1 that I feel the game is to stingy with FM - I preferred getting it the old way as fighting Shadaloo gold soldiers / clearing missions you have to play on Capcom's calendar instead of your own. I hope the fix this since now it's the only minor flaw in a fabulous game AND package.

stinkyx

@Feena I feel like the new Survival Mode is a great way to get more FM...well, for me at least, since I always get to fight 27-29 on Normal and then lose when it's a character I'm not very good at, lol. So continuing with 1,000 FM or using an item and then winning 4,000 FM seems like it's going to net me a nice profit in the end. I also feel more comfortable going after the 10,000 FM prize with my mains on Hard difficulty (as tedious as that is).

Make it a great day!

PSN: tearatherflesh

Nei

@smelly_jr yeah I finally cleared hard survival with Chun Li after all this time. I managed to do it with a bunch of other characters but never before and she is my main...I love that you can save your progress!!! Makes the 50 fights much more manageable

Edited on by Nei

WanderingBullet

Not a fan of the loot boxes to be honest. Wouldn't be as bad if the items weren't random. Btw, what's the target score in Survival Mode for?

Edited on by WanderingBullet

JJ-firl

Horosho! Just a couple of days before the next update, and it's an interesting one! The 25th dojo's will be added as new game mode. Basically a clan/guild with a customisable dojo and ranking system. I will certainly look into it. We might even consider a PushSquare dojo if some people are interested...

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

Nei

PushSquare Dojo ftw! And dojo mode sounds very interesting.

Edited on by Nei

WanderingBullet

If I have additional Fighting Chance tickets can I save them until the next new costume comes out?

Nei

I have created a very stress-free Dojo if anyone wants to join or try the stage without the burden of activating and customising it. I'll try to keep it updated and change the layout of the objects ever so often and keep it running, so if you want to join...

...the Dojo name is: ClumsyPanda.

If anyone wants to create an official Push Square Dojo, I'll be more than happy to leave this and join!

ralphdibny

Hello all (who remain), I am posting here because I think out of necroing a thread and creating a duplicate, the former may be the lesser of two evils....

I see the Arcade Deluxe edition of this game is at a decent price on the ps store right now (£15.99). I've been waiting for a serious price drop before picking up a more complete edition of this game.

I'm not so naive to think that this particular release includes everything but I was wondering if anybody could tell me what DLC it is missing so I could roughly work out how much a fully "complete" version would actually cost....

Unfortunately most fighting games and their season passes and individual DLCs are so vast, varied and confusing...it's difficult for a n00b like me to work it out!

See ya!

Nei

@ralphdibny I am not 100% sure at this point with all the various bundles available, but I think it includes all characters till season 3 so you would be missing Kage, Poison, Honda and Lucia, extra stages and costumes. You can make more than enough fight money to unlock them just playing some offline modes (character stories, survival easy/normal, cinematic story, trials)... I do think "Super Street Fighter V" is coming in early 2020 but considering it will be a free update from the current version, I'd say go for it, it's a nice deal.

ralphdibny

@Feena super Street fighter you say? Hmmm I guess there will be an inevitable ultra street fighter too....maybe I should wait a generation lol, it's so blimmin confusing what can be unlocked in game and what you have to pay for (especially when I haven't even seen the interface). I'd want all the characters and stages and would probably like the costumes too but not if they are really pricey.

Thank you for replying though, I appreciate it!

See ya!

Nei

@ralphdibny if you are not in a hurry just wait for the next iteration. You can unlock all extra characters and stages with fight money... After a while it can become very grindy but if you start with 90% of the cast unlocked it's a cakewalk to get the rest.

WanderingBullet

I still play this once a week for the costumes but it sux that they rarely ever give you those 2,500 FM rewards anymore. They stop doing so since last December.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.