Forums

Topic: Street Fighter V OT Dojo

Posts 161 to 180 of 224

Nei

@shonenjump86 have you tried the new trials (vol2)? I love how they showcase practical combos you can actually use for a change ...

I am having a lot of fun with Abigail as well - playing casual matches with him but I find myself winning way more than I anticipated... He seems to have been really well received anyway after all that initial controversy.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

shonenjump86

@Feena yes, I just tried out the new trials. I completed 8 of them with Abigail. Trying to get the last two with him.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

Nei

@shonenjump86 Abigail's were pretty fun. Chun's vol.2 is very practical B&B stuff

Nei

Don't forget to login this week and pick up your 30K fight money!

Menat is also up for grabs! She is interesting and beautiful but no near as fun as Abigail ...very first impressions though.
No matter what the haters say I love how unique every S2 addition is: Colin with her ice stun, Ed and his button combinations specials, Abigail and his crazy rushdown/grappler style and now the very first "puppet master" character in Street Fighter.

AdamNovice

SFV is getting some new costumes and a new stage tomorrow. The stage is actually Cammy's classic stage from SFII, and the pick of the costumes for me are Bison's Halloween outfit which is styled on Tim Curry's Lord of Darkness from the film Legend and Urien is getting a Gil skin which is cool as long as it doesn't that we are getting Gil.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Nei

@adf86 the stage looks incredible! Yeah the fact Urien is getting a Gill costume makes me think we are not going to get Gill himself

They are also releasing "music packs" with this update that let you replace the music on the game with tracks from the series. I hope we can get those with fight money!

Zeku is most probably coming in October and then it's time for season 3!

AdamNovice

@Feena Yes I heard about the music tracks stuff. I actually have the SFII soundtrack on Spotify, such iconic music.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Nei

The patch (but the server) is up!
If you want to kill time in the meanwhile here is a very inspirational documentary on Daigo's story.

Edited on by Nei

Nei

adf86 wrote:

@Feena Just like SFV's costumes

TRUE 😂

AdamNovice

@Feena According to Shoryuken there's been a big leak on MK11, saying 30 characters at launch plus 10 DLC ones, Raiden will be the story villain and the 3 variations will return.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Nei

@adf86 oh wow that is some hefty launch character cast - I am not really a Nether Realm fan but MK has string nostalgia power on me!

Banjo-

Question, does the Arcade Edition that will be released in January include stages and costumes or just all the characters?

Banjo-

Nei

@BlueOcean it probably includes the premium costumes for the 12 characters (as they were part of the season passes) but we don't know about the stages yet... We'll get a lot more infos at PSX since it will host CAPCOM Cup's finals.

Nei

@WanderingBullet awesome stuff! And just 10K FM... I like these. Tese missions will overlap with the current VJOE one

WanderingBullet

@Feena Oh, I see. Thanks.

So that's two limited time events already. Please let the SFV ones be easy.lol

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Nei

Blanka is out and he is totally worth the 100k FM. Trollish and super fun to use, he has a lot of options...I think the new look is a bit scary but the plush doll alt is adorable.

JJ-firl

@Feena Agreed. Played through his character story, his voice is a bit ridicoulous IMO but he plays very well! Regarding the Blanka-Chan dolls... Adorable is a way to put it .

Now waiting for Sagat!

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.