Forums

Topic: Street Fighter V OT Dojo

Posts 141 to 160 of 224

Tasuki

@sub12: Ok man enough is enough. It's fine that you prefer KOF over Street Fighter V but I am going to have to ask you to stop the trolling and quit derailing the tread. Respect what others are enjoying.

Thanks for understanding

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

themcnoisy

@TripleGK: Hay Triple hows it going man, never knew you has sf5.

How about we all set up a tournament?

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Nei

themcnoisy wrote:

@TripleGK: Hay Triple hows it going man, never knew you has sf5.

How about we all set up a tournament?

It would be so cool!

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

AdamNovice

If anyone has tried the classic Urien skin unlock then you maybe interested to know that you can alter some other premium outfits with a similar button combo.
The Capcom Pro Tour Chun Li, Cammy and Necali skin get a slight modification with this input: LP+MP+HP+LK+Up on the joystick or pad after you selected them and hold until the match begins. What should happen is Chun loses here feather boa, Cammy loses her vest and Necali loses his coat. It's also been discovered that this input works for the swimsuit skins too, Karin loses her sun hat and glasses, Ibuki loses her scarf, Cammy her extra gear, R Mika her hoodie, Chun Li loses her skirt and Laura loses jersey (wasn't that the only thing she wore though...gulp?)

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Nei

adf86 wrote:

If anyone has tried the classic Urien skin unlock then you maybe interested to know that you can alter some other premium outfits with a similar button combo.
The Capcom Pro Tour Chun Li, Cammy and Necali skin get a slight modification with this input: LP+MP+HP+LK+Up on the joystick or pad after you selected them and hold until the match begins. What should happen is Chun loses here feather boa, Cammy loses her vest and Necali loses his coat. It's also been discovered that this input works for the swimsuit skins too, Karin loses her sun hat and glasses, Ibuki loses her scarf, Cammy her extra gear, R Mika her hoodie, Chun Li loses her skirt and Laura loses jersey (wasn't that the only thing she wore though...gulp?)

Nice ! I am spamming the Urien code whenever I use him to bring some gender equality to the game (kidding of course, I just love how he looks like a psychopath burning his tuxedo XD) I would love to try this on other characters but don't have any of those costumes ;_; will probably get Chun's and Karin's, they are lovely.

SJH

Still the game I play most on PS4, and although Urien seems so, SO good, I'm learning Necalli. I'm traditionally a Guile main, so need an alternative that allows me to just charge in and do some damage

Edited on by SJH

SJH

Nei

Shillll wrote:

Still the game I play most on PS4, and although Urien seems so, SO good, I'm learning Necalli. I'm traditionally a Guile main, so need an alternative that allows me to just charge in and do some damage

Yes, it's addicting...btw I love that CPT Necalli costume! Better than its main! Expensive though, even if the price goes to the pro tour players.

Come to destroy us in the little tournament @themcnoisy is organising for SFV.

Edited on by Nei

themcnoisy

@banacheck: @WanderingBullet: @Tasuki: Lads are you up for the sf5 tournament in a couple of weeks? See the sf5 tournament thread in online gaming and communities.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

WanderingBullet

@themcnoisy: Sorry, dood but I don't think it's possible for a couple of reasons. 1) I'm going to be busy for the next four weeks or so. 2) I had also already uninstalled SFV for the time being because my PS4 was running out of space. 3) There's also the timezone difference issue.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

AdamNovice

@adf86 Try asking your question here. https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/ps4_recommendation_thread?start=360

That way we don't derail this thread -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Chaoslink1

I have a problem with the general story mode as it doesn't seem to be able to load act 1-12: The four kings. I have version 1.09 and it just load forever and it has also once crashed while trying to load this mission. I really wanna keep playing the story mode because i really enjoyed it but it's a bummer it doesn't work :/ anyone else have this issue? Do I perhaps not have the most recent version and that one will fix this? Please help, thanks already

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

PSN: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Nei

@Chaoslink1 Hi, I didn't encounter any problem at the time but the game is now on version 2.016, so maybe downloading the new patch will solve that problem as well...otherwhise I would suggest to delete and reinstall the free story dlc

AdamNovice

The Street Fighter V CFN beta is available in the F2P section on the store. It seems to be an extra client as apposed the the main game one. New fighter Ed will be free during the beta too.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Nei

Downloaded! looking forward to play Ed and really hoping the new CFN will be smoother.

WanderingBullet

Hey guys, are we able to get the 30,000 in-game credits, yet? I had uninstalled my game awhile back but would like to reinstalled it to get the credits.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Nei

@WanderingBullet not yet, supposedly it Eil be around Street fighter's 30th anniversary at thr end of the month - I'll keep you updated. did you get the 50K in June after the server migration?

WanderingBullet

@Feena Thanks and no, I didn't.:/ Can I still get the 50k if reinstalled and login today or tomorrow?

Nei

@WanderingBullet it was until June 13 sadly now that I know you are interested, I'll keep you updated - the push square guys are great but fighting game coverage is (reasonably) spotty on here.

Edited on by Nei

shonenjump86

Been a little while since I played this, but I picked up Abigail with some fight money that I had. I really like the character, I wanna try to main him along with Chun Li.

Switch Friend Code- SW-7254-3677-0897
Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Capcom Beat em Collection, SNK Heroines.

PlayStation- Shonen86
Fighting games.

Add me if ya like.

PSN: Shonen86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.