Forums

Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)

Posts 181 to 200 of 273

kyleforrester87

What are the chances of DLC do we reckon? Pretty high given past experiences I suppose. The only difference being you’d have expected Activision to have been pushing a mental season pass.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Not quite sure what you mean with the Activision thing, but yeah hopefully there will an expansion or two. From have a good record of delivery quality content, but I wouldn't expect to see anything for awhile, probs Autumn at the earliest.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Quintumply

I’m at the final boss now, holy moly. I can get around half way at best — this one is gonna take some practice!

And yeah I think we’ll definitely have some DLC this year.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

The last area is lush and has the weirdest enemies yet. I'm not sure if I totally understand it all however.

I've just got a couple of bits to clear up in this area including the boss, two smaller areas to do, one boss in another area, at least one more headless to defeat and the last two prayer beads to increase my Vitality and Posture to the max. And then I'm done!

The only thing i won't be able to do is fully upgrade every Prosthetic Tool, as the one of the materials you only get 6 in each play through and you need 10 to upgrade everything. And that material is only available late in the game. Boooooo. Unless they have with DLC, but I imagine that will come with new every Prosthetic Tools.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

Mergatro1d

I must be getting very close to the end now. Just beat the boss on the bridge and got to the shrine in the next area; still have a few optional bosses to beat, so I think I'll go back and finish them off now I'm a master shinobi.

To think I was pretty close to giving up on this game when I couldn't beat that drunken idiot near the beginning. This is fast becoming one of my favourite games this generation.

Mergatro1d

PSN: mergatro1d

roe

Just beat the final boss. Brilliant feeling when I finally got to grips with all the stages and felt relatively comfortable with it. Very, very good game. My game of the year so far for sure and I think it's gonna take some beating.

Now for 3 more endings and the platinum!

roe

JohnnyShoulder

I've got 3 bosses to go now, the final boss and 2 optional bosses. One of the optional ones i need for one of the alternative endings. I still haven't decided which ending to go for, but seeing what happens right before the final boss may have swayed my decision.

I've also got one prayer bead to find but I don't have a scooby where it is, even after looking at a wiki.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

roe

@JohnnyShoulder I finished my first playthrough the other day but I'm missing 3 prayer beads unfortunately and also have no idea where they are. Looks like I might have to go back through with a guide to find them which I'm not totally against as I need to go through again to get another ending anyway but it's still a bit annoying.

roe

JohnnyShoulder

@roe I know where it is now, but I can't get to it at the mo as the area is locked until I beat one of the bosses I've currently yet to beat.

JohnnyShoulder

Yes! One down two to go! That was tough but also a lot of fun. Seemed to have a lot of moves which expanded after each death blow. I like how the boss fights seem impossible at first but you gradually get more confident.

If I didn't know who that was, I would still have no idea. The game pretty much leaves up to you decide who it was.

Also fully upgraded my vitality and posture as I found the last prayer bead.

JohnnyShoulder

One. More. Boss. Left.

Draco_V_Ecliptic

With two new unannounced From Software-"esque" games in the works, and concept art being released as teasers, do you think the next From Software game will be open world (another rumour) involving George R.R Martin or at least be Souls-alike, much more so than Sekiro at least? A return to the old combat system and the same dark fantasy mythos as the Soulsborne games? Anyone?

Eternity is merely unborn time, nothing but unborn time.

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Rudy_Manchego

So after a hiatus I have did a bit more on Sekiro last night. Took on the mini boss on the stairs, finally won without taking damage after failing loads and then met the spear dude near the resevoir. I think I have him sussed, fire works thing seems to slow him right down.

Any recommendations on where to wander next? Had a go along the rooftops, managed to kill 5 or 6 of those feathered spinny beggars then got nobbled. Worried I am missing somewhere though...

I'll be on here for months to come. I've decided to play this in small bursts alongside other games. So I played an hour of this then played a bit of LIS: Before the storm. One is hella hard, the other is hella chilled.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

https://jambags.co.uk

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

@Rudy_Manchego Errrmm yeah I believe it is the roof tops you want to go for. I thought they only went so far but you can keep following them round. The feathered dudes aint all that once you get your deflections sussed.

Do you mean the spear guy by the starting point? He's kinda tough, I left him until later. Maybe you forgot he's actually in the starting area since it's been a while. You might want to go check out the well that you started in again though, now that you have your grappling hook.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@Rudy_Manchego Yep the rooftops is where you wanna go to continue the story, but I went exploring and ended up in the temple grounds in the mountains.

Think I got that Spear dude on my 2nd attempt. Have no idea how I did it, seems like age ago now! 😂

EDIT: I seem to remember you can grapple round the right side of the cliff and get a back stab death blow in.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Just beaten the last boss. A mixture of relief and achievement I am.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic