Forums

Topic: Red Dead Redemption 2 OT

Posts 421 to 431 of 431

Th3solution

@Gremio108 🤣 Nice. There is the one side quest where you have the lightning rods for that scientist dude. If you could go back far enough in your saves maybe you can try that one. I forget the guy’s name.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Gremio108

@Th3solution Marko Dragic. Not sure why I didn't think of that, maybe I hadn't developed my lightning obsession by that point. My wife hasn't done that quest yet, that's getting hijacked by me.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

WanderingBullet

Apparently, RDO is pretty bad now due to latest update. Personally, I haven't really played it, yet and that's because I haven't finished playing the story either. That being said, I find it really funny that fans of Rockstar were defending the developer when they said they were going to be relying on player feedbacks to improve the online mode prior to the game being released.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Tasuki

Finally got around to playing this game and so far I am enjoying it. Haven't tried Online yet but the main game is good. I find myself relaxing by just exploring and doing stuff like hunting and fishing. Still figuring out some things like a good way to make money and how much I should be eating but I am sure I will figure them out here soon enough.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

Ok so I am confused now how often should I eat to maintain average weight? It keeps dropping to underweight.

My Backlog

andreoni79

@Tasuki Just ignore that useless "feature". In San Andreas it was a fast and funny thing to do; here, thanks to the love to realism, you should stop doing anything, sitting all day in the camp and eating 12 times per day to gain weight. Doing that, you'll reach 300 kilos in 6 months (in-game time), unlocking a new NPC, doc. Nowzaradan, and his secret mission.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Kidfried

@Tasuki It's really hard to maintain a healthy weight. I ate at the saloon every day, that was how I did it. Eating in camp depends on the size of the meat you donate as well, so it often wasn't enough for me.

I ignored it a lot of times as well, like @andreoni79 recommends.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Th3solution

@Tasuki yeah, I was constantly underweight. I think unless you really focus on eating all the time, which can be monotonous, you’re going to be running on the thin side. It means that you’ll be a little quicker and more spry (supposedly), but can take fewer shots before going down. The game’s not terribly difficult, so it didn’t really bother me too much to be underweight. Sure I would have liked to have more health, but it wasn’t worth the time investment in keeping Arthur well fed and rested.

Glad you’re enjoying it! It’s a great game.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Tasuki

Hmmm I was afraid it was something like that. I applaud these games for adding realistic features but at the same time it drives me batty how unrealistic they can be.

My biggest annoyance is the way time flows in games like GTA and RDR2. I understand that they can't have it like real time but it annoys me when I barely do anything and a day has passed.

But yeah anyway thinks for the tips guys.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Ok so Bill asked me for some Hair Pomade which I found on a guy I killed. Now I can't give it to him. Is there a certain time or something I have to give it to him?

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.