Forums

Topic: pushsquare Forums GOTY 2016!

Posts 101 to 115 of 115

Gamer83

Naughty Dog and Insomniac taking the top 2 spots, there's just something right about that.

Gamer83

DerMeister

@Gamer83 Agreed. I'm pleasantly surprised that Ratchet & Clank took 2nd.

Maybe one day Crash & Spyro will face off again.

Seems like a good list this year. Excuse me while I find my list of games to get......

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

themcnoisy

@Bad-MuthaAdebisi: B1 was in 12th, SF5 and Dishonored 2 drew in 15th place with a few other games! Happy Christmas mate.

@Dichotomy: Haha, we will get you voting next year! Have a great Christmas.

@adf86: Certainly was, although they continue to sell games. Crazy really, not one of those games was anything approaching a must play aka Doom, U4, R+C, FF15, TLG or The witness, with maybe the exception of The division due to the hype. The problem for ubi is the copy and paste mechanics of their games leave a bitter taste. You've played one you may as well have played them all. Happy Christmas ADF what are you looking forward to most next year?

@Gamer83: Agreed, I also like Sword Art online being in the top 10. I never saw that coming! Happy Cgristmas man. Hows it looking on xbox over in 2017?

@KratosMD: Well your running through a retro period. I may join you in 2018. Too many games next year that Im looking forward to, to jump off the ps4 train now including Red dead, Persona, wipeout and nex machina. As well as TF2 and EDF4.1 sat in my backlog. Great time to jump back on your PS4. Happy Christmas dude and props for finishing FF2.

@DerMeister: We can all wish bro, I would definitely play through a Spyro remaster. Happy Christmas, do you have a PS4 yet? Hopefully Santa brings you one this year!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

DerMeister

@themcnoisy Yeah, hopefully! I'd love to join in on this next year!

Have a good holiday my friend.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Gamer83

@themcnoisy:
2017 for Xbox isn't too interesting for me outside of learning what the Project Scorpio actually is. That said, there are a few games on my radar. I'll be buying Mass Effect for that system, since Xbox is the platform I started playing the series on, then there's Crackdown 3 and hopefully both Scalebound and Sea of Thieves impress. It's not officially announced yet but I'd guess Forza Motorsport 7 will be out by next fall and would be a perfect game to launch with the new hardware.

Gamer83

themcnoisy

@get2sammyb: No probs chief - Well here's our top games!

Platinum - Uncharted 4
Gold - Ratchet and Clank
Silver - Final Fantasy 15
Bronze - Dark Souls 3

5th - Inside / The Last Guardian
7th - Overwatch / The Witness
9th - Doom
10th - Sword Art Online Hollow Realisation / Rise of the Tomb Raider

Do the right thing and promote these here forums and your loyal fanbase by way of an article!

Good luck on your goty stuff bro and Happy Christmas.

@Gamer83: Crackdown 3 - I would love that on ps4. Beast games. But I do go into ocd overdrive. I can actually hear the humm of the collectibles behind my printer in work right now!

Edited on by themcnoisy

crippyd

@themcnoisy I have 1 orb left to collect to get the whole set on Crackdown 1, do you think I can find it, can I Hell! I have spent many hours looking for the damned thing and you would think it is invisible!

crippyd

themcnoisy

@crippyd: What type? There are maps online with the rough locations I would study them.

crippyd

@themcnoisy Just a normal green one, I'll have a look online when I fancy trying to clear it up. Thanks for the tip dude

crippyd

themcnoisy

@crippyd: https://www.flickr.com/photos/buttonmashing/414915614/

If memory serves me correct the 4 or 5 specific areas have a tally of agility orbs gained in that region of the map in the stats, so one area for example will say 39/40 agility orbs. Obviously look for that area on the map and you will find the missing orb on the picture and give you the rough place you need to look.

Mega-Gazz

@themcnoisy: you should totally follow this thread up with a most-anticipated thread using the same format.

Mega-Gazz

themcnoisy

So that GOTY 2016 fully wrapped up with the article on the main site. As always we have a boss community here and next year I promise to be more involved!

Thanks everyone for getting involved! Next year there will be 2 massive polls on the Best ever Nintendo game (nintendo life fans we will be expecting you) and Best Playstation Multiplayer game. I'm looking forward to that!

Thanks to @get2sammyb @simon_Fitzgerald @shogunRok @Quintunply @johncalmc @AnchorSam_9 @Tasuki and everyone else at pushsquare towers for this years coverage have a great Christmas.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.