Forums

Topic: pushsquare Forums GOTY 2016!

Posts 1 to 20 of 115

themcnoisy

Sorry for the false start last week, but here we go again! (now all the contenders are out)

We all have until next Sunday 18th of December to vote for your top 3 games that have been released since the 7th of December last year. to change things up a bit your 3 picks can be given a total of 6 points between them. So 4-1-1, 3-2-1 or 2-2-2. Its entirely up to you how you designate the points but all 3 games must be given at least 1.

3 games and the 6 points have to be designated or your vote will be void!

This vote will be interesting now FF15 and TLG are out, U4 is surely a contender with Doom, Ratchet and Clank and Dark Souls 3 in the mix too. Lets get voting and happy Chrimbo Pushsquare community!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

BAMozzy

Uncharted 4 - 4pts
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 1pt
Destiny: Rise of Iron - 1pt

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

themcnoisy

My picks;

Final Fantasy 15 - 3 points
Videoball - 2 points
Pacman 256 - 1 point

I would have picked everybodys tennis at joint number 1, its the ps2 game available on ps4 as its amazing! (but its like 15 years old) How I've never played it before should be a criminal offence. I'm unsure how that rated back in the day but everybody should play it.

As for my picks I haven't finished U4 as it never grabbed me and due to starting the year on MGS 5, Rocket League and One Piece Warriors 3 my gaming years been dominated by grinding those 3 games and raising a baby. So other than a few indies these games are the only 2016 releases I've played this year! Hopefully next year Im more in the game.

melaneil

Ratchet & Clank - 4pts
Inside - 1pt
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 1pt

melaneil

Gamer83

Same picks but changing my scoring...
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 4 points
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - 1 point
Ratchet & Clank - 1 point

Lots of great games this year, glad the voting was restarted because I started playing Final Fantasy XV after I had made my initial choices, turned out that while I like what I've played of both that and Watch Dogs 2, it's Deus Ex, Uncharted and R&C that still stand above everything else for me on PS4 this year. Phenomenal games, the only two other games that I liked as much are a pair of obvious Xbox One exclusives.

Gamer83

Kidfried

First off, I haven't played Uncharted 4 and Inside yet. I plan too, but I'm currently playing the Witcher 3, so it might be some time until I get to those games. But that doesn't matter though, as I have a pretty decent Top 3 here.

The Witness - 3 points
Ratchet & Clank - 2 points
Unravel - 1 points

Kidfried

Sanquine

1. Uncharted 4 - 4 points
2. Valkyrie chronicles remastered -1 point
3. Party hard - 1 point

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Octane

Awesome! I'll get back to this next week then, first off to play The Last Guardian!

Octane

Rudy_Manchego

It has been a tough year as I've been strapped for cash and mainly played older games or remasters (so not going to vote for Bioshock collection, Dear Esther etc.). So, from what I have played:

1. Uncharted 4 - 3 points
2. Inside - 2 points
3. Firewatch - 1 point

There are still loads of games I haven't played yet so I imagine most of the early part of 2017 will be me playing catch up.

Edited on by Rudy_Manchego

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

andreoni79

Dark Souls 3 - 3 points
Ratchet & Clank - 2 points
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - 1 point

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Hego

BF1- 4 points
Dark Souls 3- 2 points
Titanfall 2- 1 point

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

themcnoisy

@Hego: Is that 3-2-1? Shane your the teacher bro, how are the kids ever gonna learn?

ztpayne7

Final Fantasy XV - 3 pts
Uncharted 4 - 2 pts
Ratchet and Clank - 1 pt

sooooo glad that I'm enjoying FFXV so far. How is it worth the wait? The combat is much better than expected.

ztpayne7

WiiWareWave

Can I vote for PS3 games as well?

If so...

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization - 3 points
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - 2 points
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - 1 point

If not just count the points for my one PS4 vote.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

themcnoisy

Result so far - 1 week left to vote!

Uncharted 4 - 16
Ratchet and Clank - 15
Doom / Final Fanatasy 15 - 6
Dark Souls 3 - 5
Overwatch / Deus Ex MD - 4
Inside / The Witness / Battlefield 1/ Overcooked / Sword Art Online Hollow Realisation - 3
Modern Warfare Remastered / Rise of the Tomb Raider / Valkyria Chrinicles Remastered / Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2 / Videoball - 2
Mafia 3 / Destiny Rise of Iron / Pacman 256 / Unravel / Party Hard / Firewatch / Hyper Light Drifter / TitanFall 2 / Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1 - 1

@Quintumply @Neolit @AnchorSam_9 @get2sammyb @ShogunRok @simon_fitzgerald @A1RB4G @bhattiboy @Feena
Do any of you guys fancy throwing in a few votes on this one! 6 points divided between your top 3 games of the year!

WebHead

Ratchet & Clank-3points
Uncharted 4-2 points
Killing Floor 2-1 point

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.