Forums

Topic: Pushsquare 2018 screenshot competition

Posts 21 to 40 of 99

Throb

This is a great idea and I have seen some of the screenshots already and they look amazing! I just submitted 5 pictures to the wall but then read a little bit further about competition dates. Do I need to resubmit my pictures from 10th December, or is it judging from the 10th and pics I have submitted now are included? Sorry for any confusion

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Gremio108

@Throb Yeah, you'll have to re-post. They have to be posted between the 10th and the 20th of December.

I've just realised Geralt's holiday snaps won't count, as I didn't take them this year...

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

themcnoisy

OK everyone. The competition goes live in 3 hours time!

Remember a max 5 screenshots and post them in the 'Pushsquare 2018 screenshot' community over on your Ps4.

You will have until midnight on the 16th to get your snaps in. Then @Neolit will be counting down his top 20 from the 17th-20th.

When I last checked we had 42 participants. Also to make it easier can you please put your pushsquare username with the pics.

It's very exciting and feels like a proper start to one of the best Christmas periods ever! Good luck everyone.

@Neolit will be the judge.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@Neolit great stuff! You have thought this through more than I mate.

AdamNovice

Definitely entering this for sure.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Alpine021

Sorry but how do you actually do this? Never shared a pic on a forum. I’ve shared it to Facebook then took a screenshot to show someone but there must be a better way. Also the fact that I can’t find the Pushsquare 2018 screenshot on here means I’ve got to do this all on my PS4 I take it?

Alpine021

themcnoisy

@Alpine021 that's right. The community is called 'pushsquare 2018 screenshot competition' and you are more than welcome to join.

Alpine021

Ok but where? Am I being really thick? (it is Monday 😉) do I open it up on the PS4 web browser? If so isn’t that the same as this website? Seriously what am I missing here 😂

Alpine021

themcnoisy

@Alpine021 If you have never used it you wouldn't know. There is a community section on your Ps4, you then search for the community. In fact if you are struggling to find it send me a friend request and I will invite you. There is also an official pushsquare community moderated by Sammy, Robert and Co which I will invite you to also.

It's not the Web browser.

Edited on by themcnoisy

FullbringIchigo

that reminds me i'll need to resubmit mine later plus i have a few more to upload too

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Throb

Very hard to choose 5! I've uploaded mine, hope i've done it correctly. There's some incredible shots on there already!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Alpine021

@themcnoisy nice one. Not tried yet just been busy. Yeah I didn’t know there was a community section on the actual PS4 as never needed it. I thought there must be something I was missing! Thanks

Alpine021

themcnoisy

@Alpine021 the community section is in between the friends and calender menus.

@AdamNovice @FullbringIchigo @Throb nice one. There are a ton of amazing screenshots already @neolit has got his work cut out.

WanderingBullet

Can you use Spider-man screenshots that has filters like stickers, captions and etc? What about screenshots with UI and HUDs?

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Neolit Ah, cool. I'll check to see if I have some to post then. Thanks.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

FullbringIchigo

i resubmitted my pics

good luck everyone

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

special_donky

@themcnoisy But,But Farage..Well, he has pissed me of too recently,lets be friends.Working on some screen shots thanks to everyone involved for setting this up.Let do this fellas!

special_donky

PSN: special_donky

themcnoisy

@special_donky When I ally myself It is more lib dem atm, previously crazy loony party. Practically the same thing.

@WanderingBullet it's cool!

@FullbringIchigo that's cool!

@Neolit I like it!

special_donky

Well,political views aside - Anyone who has been around Push Square for a while knows your a sound guy,i am a freedom loving,peace loving classical libertarian - but also a E.U skeptic.Just want what's best for the average person.Anyway,not looking to pick an argument.Lets leave that there i think.Getting some nice screen shots now.Peace

Edited on by special_donky

special_donky

PSN: special_donky

themcnoisy

@special_donky of course bro. I listen to all political points of view and don't judge anyone. Sorry for bringing Nigel Farage up, he was actually on the chanel 4 news arguing with Alistaire Campbell earlier funnily enough about the Conservatives. The actual argument between them was strange, Farage has always wanted a hard brexit - Campbell was arguing he didn't have a plan for Brexit which makes no sense as Farage wants a hard brexit and to go onto WTO rules and has all along. Thanks for joining in on the competition.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.