Forums

Topic: PS+ March 2015 rumours

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

SteveButler2210

So in the absence of an actual announcement, looks like the rumour mill is starting to kick in: http://www.gamepur.com/news/18167-possible-ps-plus-free-ps4-g...

What do people reckon about this? To be honest I wouldn't mind as I've been interested in both for a while. Chances are it'll be something totally different to these anyway though!

Also interested to know what peoples thoughts are re the delay in general? Personally I'm not overly bothered, as I've got plenty to play in the meantime and at the end of the day whether I know about it now or later, I can't actually change it - when it comes down to it we'll all be getting the same free games at the same time either way. Whether or not they make the announcement now or 5 minutes before the update on the store, it doesn't really make a difference. Although I suppose if they leave it later than normal and somebody buys something in the announcement delay period that then gets given away, that would kinda suck.

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Jaz007

I hope it not's this, this would be horrible. Lego games should have stopped after Lego Batman, and I got Octodad ages ago. I've been hoping it never comes to Plus.

Jaz007

rastamadeus

5pm is likely the announcement time if it's going to be today. (been and gone, so not today)

Octodad I hope not as it's just awful. Lego Marvel wouldn't be bad although I'll be in a sulk as, after months of umming and ahhing I bought it for PS4 this morning. Hopefully they give away Lego Hobbit instead as then it may force TT Games to get off their arses and give us the Five Armies DLC they promised us nearly a year ago now.

Edited on by rastamadeus

"Oh smeg. What the smegging smegs he smegging done? He's smegging killed me."

PSN: Rastamadeus | Twitter:

Victor_Meldrew

I hate Lego, I hate Lego, I hate lego

Victor_Meldrew

Tasuki

get2sammyb wrote:

The image with LEGO Marvel and Octodad that's floating around is fake.

So then use your mighty editorial powers to find out what games. .

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

BAMozzy

Personally I love the Lego games and think they have great humour. Lego Marvel is certainly one of the best Lego games but I may be slightly bias as I also like the Marvel universe too. I don't mind if it is this although I already have this game twice. Hope its not Octodad though as I have no interest in that...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Malouff

I already have Lego Marvel for both the PS3 & PS4 (Both DLC for the PS3 - DLC should have been a crossbuy).
Let's hope that if it is true it would be for the Vita.

Don't have Octodad but do have a move controller so could try that out with the PS4 as I heard that that game uses the move on the PS4.

PSN: TimMalouff - Wii FC: 8857 8848 6453 6344 Region USA

Twitter:

rastamadeus

Bad-MuthaAdebisi wrote:

Lego video games? Fair enough, each to their own.
Lego itself? No, if that's what you mean then just no.

Victor_Meldrew

rastamadeus wrote:

Bad-MuthaAdebisi wrote:

Love Lego, the video games, ugh.

Victor_Meldrew

rastamadeus

Bad-MuthaAdebisi wrote:

rastamadeus wrote:

Bad-MuthaAdebisi wrote:

Love Lego, the video games, ugh.

That's fine. I was literally gonna hit the roof if you'd said Lego, haha. Don't get how anyone can hate Lego. The games I can see why people hate them but I like them for their simplicity and switch your brain off fun. Like watching a Jason Statham film.

Tudor0731

Octodad would be ok, I bet olli olli 2 or Hell Divers could be one of the games also.

Tudor0731

Victor_Meldrew

Most Jason statham films are beyond pants, 80s 90s is where the mindless action is at

Victor_Meldrew

AdamNovice

Playstation Russia and France's Twitter page have announced that IGC will be revealed tomorrow. Interestingly the tweets were attached with a picture of Kratos. Bearing in mind that it's God of War's 10th anniversary this month, Ascension might put on Plus.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Scollurio

I seriously don't mind one way or another, I just want to get my hands on Helldivers finally. Gladly paying whatever's the asking price (within reason of course).

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

Punished_Boss_84

NicolaHayden wrote:

The Last Guardian! (shot)

Half Life 3 (shot)

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

PSN: lengendaryboss

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.