Forums

Topic: PS4 Bargains

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

Victor_Meldrew

very.co.uk 20% cashback on all PS4 console deals. PS4 +Watchdogs 1&2 £164 after cash back. Insane.

Victor_Meldrew

usb

EU Store PSN flash sale until December 1st

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Farmboy74

No Mans Sky £19.75 @ thegamecollection.net

Farmboy74

belmont

The games from the infamous pal 12 deals of Christmas promotion have been leaked. Seems legit and is so far.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

belmont

BAMozzy

@belmont: Nothing there I want or don't already own... Fortunately! At least my bank balance can try and recover from the recent hit its taken

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

usb

The 12 deals of Christmas have been decent this year. Got the games I have wanted now until Mass effect comes out next year and that already paid for which is good.

Call of Duty Infinate warfare is nose diving in price along with the Legacy version you could get it here for £41 a couple of days ago. I really would not be suprised early next year if they are selling it for half the original price ie £35 for the Legacy edition.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Fight_Teza_Fight

Just got home to find my copy of Dishonered 2.
Paid £13.44 via amazon warehouse deals, got free delivery as well (>£20 total spend).

Very happy with that purchase!

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

dkxcalibur

I just picked up Battleborn at Gamestop for $9.99. As far as I know, it's basically that price everywhere. So far I kind of like it. It's got a really cool art style.

dkxcalibur

PSN: dkxcalibur

F-racsO

Target is going to be running a Buy 2 Get 1 Free from 3/5 to 3/11 here in the US. As far as I know all games, except Switch games, are part of the promotion.

I know I'll be grabbing Nier Automata along with a couple of Wii U games that I'm missing from my collection (since they rarely go on sale).

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

F-racsO

@Xaritah No retailer in Europe does these kind of deals? If so, that really sucks.

F-racsO

Xaritah

At @F-racsO nope at least not in Portugal, i'm actually waiting for some kind of promotion like this in amazon uk, so i can buy some games 😄

Xaritah

PSN: Sarasilva7

F-racsO

THQ Nordic PlayStation Humble Bundle!!

$15.00 gets you Darksiders Warmastered Edition and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition plus a bunch of other games. I just saw it on my Facebook feed. It's a pretty sweet deal.

EDIT: I almost forgot to attach the link.

https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle

Edited on by F-racsO

F-racsO

belmont

Not available in Europe...

belmont

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.