Forums

Topic: Playstation 4 Backloggery and most wanted!

Posts 301 to 320 of 699

mookysam

Update!

Was Playing:

1. Pokémon Shield - Got to the sixth gym and stopped caring. Shall resume one day.

Former Backlog:

1. Tales of Hearts R - I actually completed this. Yay me!
2. Hitman 2 - Couldn't focus for reasons various but am in the middle of Miami. Hitman is one for the long haul and I'm fine with that.
3. The Outer Worlds - Another completion. Woohoo!

The list formerly known as Most Wanted:

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake - Finished the story once and have hard mode and other bits and bobs to tackle.
2. Kingdom Hearts 3 Oddly named DLC - Didn't touch this because I've decided to replay the whole series first.
3. Persona 5 Royal - Purchased, shall start soon.

New List!

Currently Playing:

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake - Grinding for Materia AP, super bosses and hard mode.
2. Persona 4: Dancing All Night - Almost finished the story. Waiting until I get some new headphones because I'm partially deaf and can't hear the rhythm properly through the Vita's tiny speakers.
3. Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Basically a daily ritual. I'll be playing little bits each day for a long time.
4. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD - Now I've finished the story of FF7 Remake once this shall be more of a focus.

Backlog:

1. Batman: Arkham City Origins
2. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
3. Deus Ex Human Revolution
4. Persona 5: Royal

Quite a lot of games lined up. Eager to get some more PS3 titles out the way and looking forward to a replay of Tomb Raider so I can move on to the sequels.

Most Wanted:

1. Xenoblade Chronicles - Loved this on the Wii and looking forward to the remaster.
2. Ghost of Tsushima - Looks intriguing. I love the setting!
3. Assassin's Creed: Viking Bloodlust - Perhaps need to see more, so this is a tentative addition to the list.

Slim pickings owing to the late stage of the generation and Covid-19.

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Black_Swordsman

Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls 3: The Fire Fades Edition, Shadow Of The Colossus, Call Of Cthulhu

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

jdv95

CURRENTLY PLAYING :
jedi fallen order. ( i prefer playing 1 game at a time,otherwise i end up neglecting the other game(s)

BACKLOG:
dragon age inquisition.
spiderman dlc.
days gone.

MOST WANTED:
TLOU part 2
GOT
assassins creed valhalla.

jdv95

themcnoisy

@mookysam @Draco_V_Ecliptic @jdv95 thanks for keeping the thread alive boys!

Old Backlog

Dead or Alive 5 final Round - Obtain 45% trophy count. (online is dead and a good amount of the Trophies are online based) - Completed

Altered Beast - Get to level 3 without losing a life. Harder than it sounds if you know Altered Beast.
lag prevented a clean run, doable - but far too frustrating. Failure

Nascar 3 - Finish a season, played this via streaming and had a hard crash on the system so I will download later. Who would have thought driving in one big circle can be so captivating?
completed

Streets of Rage 4 - Finish the story mode with Cherry.
completed

New Backlog

Battle Vs Chess - Beat 10 Chaos missions

Action Henk - Finish the Terminator challenge

Killzone 3 - Mop up the remaining beach based Trophies

To buy

The Walking dead the last chapter - PS4 - Waiting for sale
Mechwarrior 5 - PC - bought
Ghost of Tsushima - Waiting for release

Notes. Potentially in work the week after next so a big rush on my PS Now stuff!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

LieutenantFatman

A game I purchased a while back and I'm keen to play is Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. But other releases keep pushing it aside.

I'll probably play it after or at the same time as TLOU2. Just need to finish FF7 remake which is a lot longer than I thought it would be.

LieutenantFatman

icecube

Games I own that haven't played completed:
GTA V
GT Sport
Ratchet and Clank Remaster

Games I never got round to buying that I want to play:
Spiderman
Batman Series

icecube

icecube

Dammit, accidently bought a years sub to PS Now instead of PS Plus on CD Keys. Guess my backlog has just got a WHOLE lot bigger...

icecube

themcnoisy

Old Backlog

Battle Vs Chess - Beat 10 Chaos missions completed

Action Henk - Finish the Terminator challenge competed

Killzone 3 - Mop up the remaining beach based Trophies 50% done tried the same section about 10 times and couldn't get the 40 kills on the beach section trophy, I was playing on normal and there wasn't any other enemies to kill once I had the run down. I've watched a YouTube vid since and it popped for him on the same strategy about 3/4 in so the trophy may be bugged or hasn't filtered to my PS4 as I'm pretty sure I got it on my first campaign run.

New Backlog

CoD WW2 - Finish the campaign and snag a Zombies trophy

Battle vs Chess - Finish both the Order and Chaos campaigns

Pro Evo 19 - Start a master league season and whittle down 40% of the trophy list

To buy

The Walking dead the last chapter - PS4 - Waiting for sale
Ghost of Tsushima - Waiting for release

@icecube you can play both Spiderman and Batman on PS Now so it's a nice mistake to make!

@TrueAssassin86x DMC 5 was underwhelming, it got rave reviews and I just don't get it. It's boring, maybe the fact you fight a big massive boss one minute and can't get through a doorway the next really pulls me o it of the experience.

@crimsontadpoles Yakuza Zero ftw. Love that game. The start is the worst bit so set aside a good 5 hours Crim to start opening the meat of the game

@LieutenantFatman I've put off purchasing FF7 remake and will look to grab it in the Summer. I was about to grab it when SoR 4 released and then I bought PS Now to blast in May. Strange actually I was looking forward to it but don't want to buy it.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy
It's a very good game, definitely worth playing, but it is one that can wait considering it's only roughly a quarter to a third of the story. We'll be waiting for the complete game for a fair old while I reckon.

LieutenantFatman

icecube

@themcnoisy already downloading Spiderman. And will def get round to Batman now in the next 12 months. Nothing else is really grabbing my attention on it though. Still, Spiderman and Batman games alone should be worth the £40 price tag.

icecube

JohnnyShoulder

@icecube I completed Control through PS NOW, I highly reccomend it if you have not played it.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

Let’s see what I accomplished in the last 6 weeks...

>>>Old Backlog:
-Assassin’s Creed Origins (done!)
-Horizon Chase Turbo (done! I really didn’t care for the game that much, but I’ve got out of it what I wanted)
-Hitman First Season (not started yet)
>>>Vita Backlog:
-Trails of Cold Steel (in process)
>>>>Previous Planned Purchases / Most Wanted:
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake (purchased!)
-Ghost of Tsushima (not yet)
-Dreams (not yet)

— — — — — — —

>>>Current backlog:
-Death Stranding
-Star Wars Battlefront 2 (courtesy of PS Plus)
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake
>>>Vita:
-Trails of Cold Steel
>>>Planned Purchases:
-Ghost of Tsushima
-Dreams
-Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Ralizah

Time to revisit this thread.

Old Backlog:
1) Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4) Done and dusted
2) The Messenger (Switch) Haven't even started
3) AI: The Somnium Files (Switch) Haven't played too far in

That was a bit of a bust. Although I did buy two of my three upcoming purchases (one isn't out yet), and completed at least one of them. And, in fairness, I completed a number of other games in that period.

I think I'm going to try a different approach, as the multi-month approach allows me to become distracted from my backlog goals. Here are the games I want to complete by the end of next month. I'll update by the end of July.

New Backlog:

• Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
  • Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

icecube

Current status:
Playing Ratchet and Clank Remaster
Occasionally a bit of GT Sport

Will play next:
Either rest of R&C games on PS Now
Or Batman Trilogy
Heard Control is quite good

icecube

Ralizah

That didn't take long! I hadn't even started either of those games when I made that last post.

Old Backlog:
Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
Hyper Light Drifter (Switch)

So, I want to get through this new set of games by September 1. Let's be a bit more ambitious this time:

New Backlog
DOOM 3 + Resurrection of Evil DLC (PC)
Erica (PS4)
Astral Chain (Switch)
Catherine: Full Body (Switch)
Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch)
Runner3 (Switch)

edit: Added Catherine. Almost forgot about it! Holy moly I'mma be busy!

Edited on by Ralizah

Kidfried

Very old backog
Assassin's Creed Origins + DLC
Hellblade
Shovel Knight: King of Cards

New backlog
Dark Souls Remastered (PS4)
Mario + Rabbids + DLC (Switch)
Pokémon Shield (Switch)
A Way Out (PS4)
God of War (PS4)

... my goal is to beat all of these before September 1st!

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Ralizah

@Kidfried Nice. We can be September 1st buddies.

RogerRoger

I am so bad at remembering about this topic.

Previous Backlog:
Spider-Man: The Movie (yep, done... and good riddance to it, too)
LEGO Marvel Superheroes (yep, and got its platinum)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Photo Mode Playthrough (yep; just shy of 600 screencaps)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (ah, rats... almost had a clean sweep)

The trip to Vegas got postponed by a whole bunch of Spidey games; I completed four more after putting Spider-Man: The Movie back in its box, and just started my fifth and final one this morning. I also completed Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2 on PSP and purchased and completed Star Wars Episode I: Racer on PS4 in recent weeks, and am on the verge of completing DOOM 3 and its expansions (so much so that I won't list it below, as it'll feel like cheating).

Also checked in with stalwart time-wasters Star Trek Online and Star Wars: Battlefront II as well, the latter having its player base increased by its PS Plus giveaway last month. I purchased two new LEGO games, both on PS4 and both based on the Marvel brand.

Current Backlog:
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (NDS)
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy VII (the original, ported to PS4, not the remake)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Upcoming Purchases:
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Kentucky Route Zero

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Really hope you enjoy Mario + Rabbids and would be interested to read what you make of it, as I abandoned a half-finished playthrough and keep thinking I should see it through some day.

Of course, completing all of those other games before September should take priority! Best of luck!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic