Forums

Topic: Playstation 4 Backloggery and most wanted!

Posts 241 to 250 of 250

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder I wear my shame with pride. I'll start it soon, I'm sure (he lied convincingly).

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

Old backlog

The pinball arcade - Get 3 more silver medals from where I am sat currently (ie finish 5 activities on each table) - Did it!

Puyo Puyo Tetris - Pop 100,000 Puyos - Fail

Team Sonic Racing - Complete the campaign - Fail

Mafia 3 - Make a start @Neolit this one is for you! - Fail

To buy -

Cities Skylines - Fail

Playdate handheld - Fail

Couchmaster for my PC - Roundabout success. I now have a dedicated TV for gaming in the back, rather than put my tower in the front so I no longer need a Couchmaster.

New Backlog

Play dreams

To buy

Nothing. Just play dreams.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

QualityGeezer

I'm embarrassed to admit my backlog stretches as far back as my PS2 I'm a shocking impulse buyer

QualityGeezer

RogerRoger

Previous Backlog:

• Shenmue I & II (don't be ridiculous)
  • Outstanding DLC for Various Games (actually, yes)

I've recently completed all of the DLC from LEGO DC Super-Villains and got my 33rd platinum for my troubles, as well as the New York & Special Assignment DLC for Hitman 2, so that just leaves the steady drip-feed of Just Cause 4 content to be attempted at some stage. I think there's a third and final expansion due out towards the end of the summer, so that could stay on the list for a while yet.

Also played and completed Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (yuck) and have made a solid attempt to get underway with that franchise's last hurrah, listed below. Replayed and completed Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as well.

Purchased a heck of a lot recently, however, so the backlog has become pretty extensive.

So, all that means we're left with...

Current Backlog:

• Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  • Shenmue I & II
  • inFAMOUS / inFAMOUS 2 / inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
  • Deus Ex / Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Upcoming Purchases:

• inFAMOUS: Second Son / inFAMOUS: First Light
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
  • Dishonoured
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger honestly Rog, dreams would be perfect for you as you are so creative. You can help me out!

I'm basically crying out for a partner in crime right now to help me make stuff from a beginners level. I've seen @Kyroki has been on it too so that would be a decent trio (I'm good mates with Kyle). We could thrash ideas around and make a game!

I'm terrible as scripting / writing and you are good at it. So there's a massive help straight away

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Dude, look at my backlog!

I am seriously tempted by Dreams but it would just consume me.

Should I ever relent, you'll be the first to know.

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger backlog, knackbog. Those worries will fade away in the soft embrace of a nice dream.

I've got a backlog. I'm considering torching them outside for inspiration on a new camping game.

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy

See? If this is what it's doing to you, think what it'd do to me!

It's too late for you. I'm saving myself.

(In all seriousness, if you want any story material for a project, just let me know. I may have a large backlog, but I could always spare an hour to write some content for you.)

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

Old Backlog:
1) Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2) (FAILED: Probably 2/3rds of the way through, but there's still some distance to go)
2) Final Fantasy IX (Vita) (FAILED: I actually dropped this one. After 25 hours, it was still kind of boring, so I lost interest. I'm into the second disc, and the plot still feels like it's spinning its wheels. I don't get the appeal.)
3) Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash (PC) (FAILED: Haha. No. Haven't played in months. Thankfully, this one will be easy to pick back up when I do get around to it again.)

New Backlog
1) Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
2) SMT: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
3) Resident Evil 2: Claire's Route (PC)

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

PSN: Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic