Forums

Topic: Persona 5

Posts 241 to 255 of 255

Feena

@themcnoisy Dandy Maphia.
What about you?

Edited on by Feena

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

themcnoisy

@ArkhamKnerd @Ralizah Booooring lol

@kyleforrester87 great shout with avalanche, Barrett would be proud

@Feena. I went with PussyPatrol due to Morgana and watching the inbetweeners.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Multiplat BGoAT coming February 2018
Forums Nintendo BGoAT 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.
Forums Playstation BGoAT 2016 - Uncharted 2, The Last Of Us, Witcher 3.
Forums Multiplat BGoAT 2015 - Final Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid.

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

Feena wrote:

@themcnoisy Dandy Maphia.
What about you?

Is that after the comic or the noun?

Forums Nintendo BGoAT 2017 - Super Mario Bros 3, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy.
Forums Multiplat BGoAT 2015 - Final Fantasy 7, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid.

Feena

@themcnoisy lol makes sense!
idk just thought it sounded right - I was tempted to choose something slightly inappropriate/funny to have a few giggles when that name would come up in the script but then I behaved

Dichotomy

@themcnoisy I called them El Diablos for no real reason. I kind of wished by the latter half of the game I'd just used Phantom Thieves since any vocal work refers to you as that anyway for obvious reasons.

Dichotomy

themcnoisy

@Dichotomy @Feena @kyleforrester87 @ArkhamKnerd @Ralizah @KratosDm Ok team heres the plan. Im going to get to the next dungeon / level and call for help from one of your teams! Can we run levels together or is it just a one off battle?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Ralizah

@themcnoisy I'm pretty sure you only get help from other teams when a Persona takes one of your party members hostage.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

PSN: Ralizah

Feena

@Ralizah @themcnoisy yep and on top of that it doesn't happen that often, they could expand on that in the Switch port (confirmed only in my mind)

Edited on by Feena

themcnoisy

Ralizah

@Feena I don't get why so many people seem convinced the game is going to the Switch. The only game even vaguely related to Persona that has appeared on a Nintendo console is Persona Q, and that was more of an Etrian Odyssey game anyway.

I mean, I think it would be AMAZING to have a portable version of this game, but I just don't see it happening.

@themcnoisy Persona 5 is a firmly single-player experience. If you're still struggling to conserve your SP, then just exit the palace when you run out. Like I said, the game wastes plenty of your free time during story segments anyway.

Edited on by Ralizah

Feena

@Ralizah You're perfectly, right - I just want it. Female protagonist and all

Dichotomy

@Ralizah I guess it is down to SMT being on Nintendo and, as far as I'm aware, there is nothing stopping them releasing the game on another platform. I also think it is partially down to there being a P3P and P4G, but only the Switch to do a mobile port on for P5. I certainly wouldn't get my hopes up for it though.

As an aside, I never once had a party member taken hostage in my entire playthrough, I didn't even know it was a thing.

Dichotomy

Ralizah

@Feena I doubt we'll ever get a port with as much extra content as P3P again, unfortunately. It's too bad that game gimped the presentation outside of dungeons so much, because otherwise it would be the definitive version of the game.

I really, really wanted a Vita port of P3 that combined the best parts of FES and P3P. That would have been amazing.

@Dichotomy It's VERY rare (unless you screw up a lot, I guess), but yeah, it can happen. You have to either negotiate the release of the party member, call on another player's team to attack the persona, or let them die (they can be revived, of course). It's a cool addition to the game.

Edited on by Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic