Forums

Topic: Persona 5

Posts 201 to 220 of 640

Nei

@Ralizah you're welcome. That fight drove me insane in hard mode.

@themcnoisy Sojiro (probation guardian uncle) will have better SP options if you level up his confidant rank but I'd advise you to level him up in September cause it will be much easier.

Instead of him, level up Takemi (badass punk doctor) and she will have a SP regenerating accessory on sale at her clinic on rank 5. On rank 7 all her items will receive a 50% discount so maybe wait for it since it's a bit pricey. Also romance her cause she's thr best gal in the game 😜

Edited on by Nei

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Ralizah

@themcnoisy As Feena said, you definitely want to level up the doctor's social link ASAP. Getting SP Adhesive 3 for your party members is the ultimate solution to your SP woes. Early game, though, it makes more sense to not wildly cast spells. Use items with elemental properties when possible. Also, you can get SP recovery items out of the vending machines around your town. They limit you to a couple per week, I believe, but they might help early game.

I'd say don't worry too much about losing time by leaving the dungeon. I left the dungeon whenever I felt like I needed to, and I've had time enough for pretty much everything so far. The game is going to waste your time in story segments regardless (how many times does Morgana tell you to go to bed when you could be reading, making lockpicks, etc.? Too many to count), so why stress about it? The first playthrough is really for experiencing the story and building your social stats.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Dichotomy

@themcnoisy For the most part you can save a lot of SP by using your physical skills where possible. It is far cheaper to heal their HP cost than cast a spell that does similar damage. I managed to get as far as possible in all the dungeons on normal difficulty in my first playthrough using this method (it also makes healing items far more useful as they effectively save you more SP). Later on you will be able to tailor/choose persona to make a lot of content trivial and save your SP because of it on top of recovery items being far easier to obtain thanks to social links.

Even with this you may find you won't have enough time to max everything (social links, stats, etc) out as the game is far more demanding of your free time than P4G so my advice would be not to worry too much and try to focus on the people/activities in the game you enjoy.

Dichotomy

themcnoisy

@KratosMD @Feena @Ralizah @Dichotomy I had SP healing items in the storage in my room. I thought they were common. Now they are all gone oh well.

Thanks for all the help. Will jump on later and try to level the Dr, but I need level 2 courage I think.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

ArkhamKnerd

I haven't popped in Persona 5 since beating the game about a month and a half ago, but recently I've gone back on Youtube to listen to the ost. I love it so much...and honestly even after hearing the same songs over and over throughout the 130 hrs I put in...I never grew tire of any of them.

ArkhamKnerd

PSN: ArkhamKnerd

Ralizah

@themcnoisy "The Phantoms"

Creativity perhaps isn't my thing

Nei

@themcnoisy Dandy Maphia.
What about you?

Edited on by Nei

themcnoisy

@ArkhamKnerd @Ralizah Booooring lol

@kyleforrester87 great shout with avalanche, Barrett would be proud

@Feena. I went with PussyPatrol due to Morgana and watching the inbetweeners.

Edited on by themcnoisy

themcnoisy

Feena wrote:

@themcnoisy Dandy Maphia.
What about you?

Is that after the comic or the noun?

Nei

@themcnoisy lol makes sense!
idk just thought it sounded right - I was tempted to choose something slightly inappropriate/funny to have a few giggles when that name would come up in the script but then I behaved

Dichotomy

@themcnoisy I called them El Diablos for no real reason. I kind of wished by the latter half of the game I'd just used Phantom Thieves since any vocal work refers to you as that anyway for obvious reasons.

Dichotomy

themcnoisy

@Dichotomy @Feena @kyleforrester87 @ArkhamKnerd @Ralizah @KratosDm Ok team heres the plan. Im going to get to the next dungeon / level and call for help from one of your teams! Can we run levels together or is it just a one off battle?

Edited on by themcnoisy

Ralizah

@themcnoisy I'm pretty sure you only get help from other teams when a Persona takes one of your party members hostage.

Nei

@Ralizah @themcnoisy yep and on top of that it doesn't happen that often, they could expand on that in the Switch port (confirmed only in my mind)

Edited on by Nei

themcnoisy

Ralizah

@Feena I don't get why so many people seem convinced the game is going to the Switch. The only game even vaguely related to Persona that has appeared on a Nintendo console is Persona Q, and that was more of an Etrian Odyssey game anyway.

I mean, I think it would be AMAZING to have a portable version of this game, but I just don't see it happening.

@themcnoisy Persona 5 is a firmly single-player experience. If you're still struggling to conserve your SP, then just exit the palace when you run out. Like I said, the game wastes plenty of your free time during story segments anyway.

Edited on by Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.