Forums

Topic: Nier: Automata

Posts 141 to 145 of 145

kyleforrester87

Started a new game of this tonight, mannn it's so good. I really hope they continue this series.

@ellsworth004 I didn't get the DLC as I got distracted with other releases then thought I'd wait for a sale. I will certainly pick it up at some point. I know it's mostly combat arenas. Out of interest are they accessed via the locked lifts across the world? Or are they just a bit of a red herring?

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

ellsworth004

@kyleforrester87 ever find that robot guarding a door in the coast area? Maybe robot kills himself when u talk to him, hard to remember it's been awhile since I played it. And another in the desert. There is a third one I think, I never beat them, they are very hard. Need to get back into it and beat them.

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

BranJ0

@kyleforrester87 Yeah, I finished it a couple of weeks ago - absolutely incredible game, when I finished the first playthrough I thought it was very good, but the number of revelations, plot twists and just flat out epic moments that kept on coming in the other playthroughs meant that, by the time I finished the true final boss of Ending E, I honestly think this might be one of my favourite games ever. I'm going around recommending it to all my friends if they show even the slightest interest in it, because I feel like more people need to experience it. I'm considering starting the game completely over again, because I know just how much thought they put into the plot. I'm not sure if you'll have seen this, and I apologise for how messy the layout is, but I found this discussion online that really shows the depth of that final reveal in the game, here it is: http://i.imgur.com/zXPUmHr.jpg - SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't finished the game in that link!

It was also one of the only video games to make me really sad - I don't think I'll ever be emotionally over the ending of chapter 14.

But yeah, basically I utterly adored it. It was one of those games to me that you only find once in a blue moon, it was just perfect for me.

BranJ0

kyleforrester87

@BranJ0 Nice! I completely agree with you, it really is that good. In my head it's competing to be my favourite game ever (against the likes of FF7 and FF9 which I never thought would risk being dethroned haha)

I'll have a good read of that later on today for sure.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic