Forums

Topic: Monster Hunter World PS4

Posts 341 to 360 of 393

Splat

@Jaz007 Anytime you encounter a new monster there is a cutscene. Intill both players have watched that cutscene you can't join. It's kind of a pain but it is what it is. You can start the quest by yourself and either back out after watching it or have them join as soon as you watched it.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

WanderingBullet

New trailer featuring Glavenus, Fulgur Anjanath and Ebony Odogaron!

Love how they're teasing new monsters at the end of some of the trailers.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Splat

I hope I remember how to play this when Iceborne comes out... My hammer is pretty dusty. I do have 350 hours under my belt tho.

Splat

I played a bit just to make sure I still knew what I was doing haha. I do indeed and it's still a great freaking game. I can't wait for Iceborne...

Splat

This game is hands down still my favorite co-op game this gen. I played a ton this weekend after taking a long break and there is just nothing like it.

Thrillho

@Splat Is that with randoms? I felt that a lot of the time when playing with others that it was more of a hindrance as people were so gung-ho and wasted lives, plus the monster's health scaled up so it was harder on two fronts.

I even found the double Nergigante battle easiest solo with my Palico buddies.

Thrillho

Splat

Thrillho wrote:

@Splat Is that with randoms? I felt that a lot of the time when playing with others that it was more of a hindrance as people were so gung-ho and wasted lives, plus the monster's health scaled up so it was harder on two fronts.

I even found the double Nergigante battle easiest solo with my Palico buddies.

Yeah, randoms. It does play out as you said sometimes but when you get in with a good group it's really special.

WanderingBullet

MHW: ICEBORNE Armors Montage:

I think you can mix and match both the Pukei-Pukei and Great Girros armors to make it look like Bloodborne's costume.

Splat

I can't wait!

WanderingBullet

Next beta's available on the 30th of August. Allows you to fight Velkhana.

WanderingBullet

@ShogunRok Hi, how did you increase both your equipment box and equipment loadouts?

I read that this was one changes they were adding to Iceborne.

ShogunRok

@WanderingBullet The actual amount of gear you can store and the amount of loadouts you can save? I don't think I ever got the chance. You can complete certain quests to expand your harvesting box but not sure about equipment.

ShogunRok

Twitter:

ShogunRok

@WanderingBullet I honestly have no idea, I've never come close to capping out my equipment box or loadouts so maybe I just never noticed it. Sorry I can't be more help!

ShogunRok

Twitter:

Splat

Clutch claw is so awesome...

WanderingBullet

Enjoying the a game a lot so far even though I've only fought the first three bosses. Kinda odd that you can't out a flare this time around even after watching the cutscenes.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.