Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 201 to 220 of 226

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm a few away from the Platinum, having a bit of trouble getting high enough scores in the festival and Sledging mini games

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo The sledding one wasn't too bad you just have to be really careful not to hit the walls cause it messes up your multiplier. The festival one was so annoying though, that took me a good while.
The last trophy I got was the synthesis one, and god that was annoying.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i still have to get to level 99 too actually

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm using the Battlegates for that right now, you get some good EXP form some of those and having the Ultima Weapon makes it a bit easier too

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Yeah I did the same, more specifically battlegate 1 and 9 using Ultima makes it go by really fast. And using an XP boost from food helped too, it almost felt a little too easy to get there honestly.

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

kyleforrester87

I picked this up at the weekend, my knowledge of the lore is pretty low and even watching the included backstory videos first didn’t help too much. That said i’m really quite enjoying it, I’ve always liked how mysterious and weird the series is and how seriously it can take itself when while it’s spouting nonsense. I am not even at the end of the Toy Box world yet and I’ve been playing 11 hours, so I guess I have some way to go! The worlds seem way better than the previous games.

I’m expecting it to go full crazy in the final section once I’m done with the Disney worlds, i’ll probably have to do a bit more research when that happens so I can follow what’s going on but as it stands I am just..about...keeping it together!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Ryall

Well kingdom hearts hasn’t changed got lost in Tarzana jungle the first one I couldn’t find my way through. Got lost in the toy shop on the third one and can’t figure out how to get through. From what we have a NPC’s said there should be some kind of venting the toddlers garden but I certainly can’t find it. Seems like my 0% track record in finishing of Kingdom hearts games will continue.
Rapunzel‘s world was fun though.

Ryall

Jaz007

@Ryall Finding the spot I think your talking about gives everyone a headache.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Frigate

My wife has this and inevitably asks for help with some tough parts but man! Those frigging flan minigames! 🤬

Frigate

FullbringIchigo

@Frigate they were a right pain, especially the photo one

i got them done though, eventually and i now hove my Ultima Weapon Keyblade and it's OP as hell
Untitled

hulkie

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on ps4,is it a good starting point for a newbie? Found a sealed copy for 25 euro.

hulkie

FullbringIchigo

@hulkie of course it is that what is was released for in the first place, it contains nearly all the games but you would still need 2.8 for the full experience

TowaHerschel7

No spoilers, but the ending was ridiculously confusing imo. Were any of you confused by the ending as well?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Waves of Adventure and Role Playing PS4 Community: Join Today!

Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

@TowaHerschel7 nope and i will post this in a spoiler tag so no one will see it unless they want to

the ending is quite simple really, Xeonort destroys Kairi's body to create the last key needed to open Kingdom Hearts and after he is defeated by Sora, he uses the "Power of Waking" to restore her but at the cost of his, they have a little time together but he eventually fades away, that's why they had the party at the beach, it was to say goodbye

Fight_Sora_Fight

Trying to do everything has killed my enjoyment of the game a little bit.

I was going for the platinum, but I really dislike some of the side content. Just focusing on Story now.

Edited on by Fight_Sora_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

RenanKJ

Loved the game, although I gave up on the Platinum by Pirates of the Caribbean, like @Fight_Sora_Fight the side content was killing the game for me.

Story-wise I can't believe Nomura didn't put a dot to Sora's journey. Now we just need to wait another 10 years to follow Sora one more time... Poor choice IMO. He should've finished the story and let the next entries follow their own path without relying on the previous ones. I'm also feeling bad for my boy Sora, he deserves better. =/

P.S: I don't know how to tag text as spoiler, so if anything felt like spoiler, please moderate my post!

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic