Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 181 to 200 of 222

Ryall

Well kingdom hearts hasn’t changed got lost in Tarzana jungle the first one I couldn’t find my way through. Got lost in the toy shop on the third one and can’t figure out how to get through. From what we have a NPC’s said there should be some kind of venting the toddlers garden but I certainly can’t find it. Seems like my 0% track record in finishing of Kingdom hearts games will continue.
Rapunzel‘s world was fun though.

Ryall

Jaz007

@Ryall Finding the spot I think your talking about gives everyone a headache.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Frigate they were a right pain, especially the photo one

i got them done though, eventually and i now hove my Ultima Weapon Keyblade and it's OP as hell
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

hulkie

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on ps4,is it a good starting point for a newbie? Found a sealed copy for 25 euro.

hulkie

FullbringIchigo

@hulkie of course it is that what is was released for in the first place, it contains nearly all the games but you would still need 2.8 for the full experience

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@TowaHerschel7 nope and i will post this in a spoiler tag so no one will see it unless they want to

the ending is quite simple really, Xeonort destroys Kairi's body to create the last key needed to open Kingdom Hearts and after he is defeated by Sora, he uses the "Power of Waking" to restore her but at the cost of his, they have a little time together but he eventually fades away, that's why they had the party at the beach, it was to say goodbye

Fight_Teza_Fight

Trying to do everything has killed my enjoyment of the game a little bit.

I was going for the platinum, but I really dislike some of the side content. Just focusing on Story now.

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

RenanKJ

Loved the game, although I gave up on the Platinum by Pirates of the Caribbean, like @Fight_Sora_Fight the side content was killing the game for me.

Story-wise I can't believe Nomura didn't put a dot to Sora's journey. Now we just need to wait another 10 years to follow Sora one more time... Poor choice IMO. He should've finished the story and let the next entries follow their own path without relying on the previous ones. I'm also feeling bad for my boy Sora, he deserves better. =/

P.S: I don't know how to tag text as spoiler, so if anything felt like spoiler, please moderate my post!

RenanKJ

PSN: rkummer

JohnnyShoulder

@RenanKJ you now know the secret

Quote this post too see how spoiler tags are done.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RenanKJ

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@RenanKJ you now know the secret

Quote this post too see how spoiler tags are done.

Thanks!! =)

@TowaHerschel7 I'm looking forward to that too! I think the only statement so far has been "It's coming in 2019".

Edited on by RenanKJ

RenanKJ

RenanKJ

@KidBoruto I believe that Critical Mode is actually going to be delivered as a free update rather than a DLC. But since I don't remember the source, consider this a guess.

RenanKJ

LtSarge

So I've been playing through the Kingdom Hearts games for years now and yesterday I finally started up Kingdom Hearts 3. I've been so excited to play it due to it being the first modern Kingdom Hearts game, as most of them have been on PS2 or have PS2-like graphics. And so far, KH3 is everything I could want from a modern KH game.

First of all, I love how the gameplay always changes in every new game. Birth By Sleep had that deck-based system, while Dream Drop Distance kinda preserved it but made it more streamlined while also introducing monsters to collect and having these flowmotion attacks. KH3 is like a mix of KH2 and DDD with having all these flashy special moves as well as the flowmotion attacks and it honestly feels great to play. It's not too easy like in KH2 where you could just defeat everything in sight with your special moves, you still have to watch out for you health and play cautiously and I like that. It's fairly challenging but still a lot of fun.

Second, I absolutely love how big the worlds are compared to past KH games. It honestly never felt like you were truly there in the Disney worlds before because they always felt too small. Having now played a good chunk of Olympus though, it truly feels like I'm exploring the real deal. I've heard that one of the complaints for KH3 is that there aren't enough Disney worlds but if the ones that are there are this huge, then I'll take that tradeoff. I'd rather have more immersive worlds than the smaller and shorter ones like KH2 had. Like seriously, Olympus alone is better than any level from the previous games lol. I think the difference is huge between these games in terms of the scope of the levels. I genuinely can't wait to experience the other ones as well.

LtSarge

nessisonett

@LtSarge Word of advice: don’t use the attraction moves. They’re laughably overpowered to the point that they actually ruin the game. You honestly miss out on actual combat if you rely on them too much.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LtSarge

@nessisonett Oh yeah I can definitely see that. So far I haven't noticed them showing up that often but if they do show up more frequently then I won't be using them that much. It's a cool idea though, being able to use these spectacular powerful moves. I used that pirate ship one on the first boss in Olympus and it did quite a bit of damage, enough to knock down one of the boss' three health bars, so I didn't find it that OP in that situation.

But yeah, in all honesty that was my main issue with KH2 in that the gameplay was just so easy because you keep pulling off all these OP flashy moves and you barely have to put in any effort in the gameplay. That's why my favourite KH game is Birth By Sleep because it has so much more depth than the other KH games and it requires actually being good at the game. KH3 is so far pretty balanced, I'm hoping it will continue like that.

LtSarge

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.