Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 181 to 200 of 226

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst not hard, just expensive

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst it's a shame they haven't released them digitally

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst they are about £60-£70 here in the UK on Amazon (i think that's just over $90 U.S)

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst 9 or 10 i think

Starburst

It was 9, thank you! I got the Ultima blade yesterday and its a lot of fun, feels super op and its great lol

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm trying to get that but for the life of me i can't find the 7th treasure on the Frozen Sledge mini game

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst you know i was thinking of doing that, i would like to try myself a bit more though

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst that and the Flan one

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Ah okay, the flans were fun..most of them at least. The gummi ship stuff was the only piece that was really annoying for me to get. It wasn't super hard, but ive never liked the gummi ship stuff.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i was OK with the Gummi ship, it was better than in the other games at least

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo I agree with that, its better for sure but not great. I need to find a quick way to grind levels in the ship so I can beat the other boss.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst and buy a good ship from the store, that helps too

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst GOT IT!, those Flantastic 7 mini games were a pain in the backside, FUN but a pain especially the photo one

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Ayeee very nice! The one I had the most trouble with was the one in Arendelle for some reason..in reality it probably wasn't that hard.

On a side note I got platinum last night! Its actually my first one ever.

Whats poppin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic