Forums

Topic: Kingdom Hearts

Posts 161 to 180 of 222

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst 9 or 10 i think

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Starburst

It was 9, thank you! I got the Ultima blade yesterday and its a lot of fun, feels super op and its great lol

Whats poppin

PSN: Nekokanane

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm trying to get that but for the life of me i can't find the 7th treasure on the Frozen Sledge mini game

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst you know i was thinking of doing that, i would like to try myself a bit more though

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst that and the Flan one

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Ah okay, the flans were fun..most of them at least. The gummi ship stuff was the only piece that was really annoying for me to get. It wasn't super hard, but ive never liked the gummi ship stuff.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i was OK with the Gummi ship, it was better than in the other games at least

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo I agree with that, its better for sure but not great. I need to find a quick way to grind levels in the ship so I can beat the other boss.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst and buy a good ship from the store, that helps too

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst GOT IT!, those Flantastic 7 mini games were a pain in the backside, FUN but a pain especially the photo one

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Ayeee very nice! The one I had the most trouble with was the one in Arendelle for some reason..in reality it probably wasn't that hard.

On a side note I got platinum last night! Its actually my first one ever.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm a few away from the Platinum, having a bit of trouble getting high enough scores in the festival and Sledging mini games

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo The sledding one wasn't too bad you just have to be really careful not to hit the walls cause it messes up your multiplier. The festival one was so annoying though, that took me a good while.
The last trophy I got was the synthesis one, and god that was annoying.

Whats poppin

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i still have to get to level 99 too actually

FullbringIchigo

@Starburst i'm using the Battlegates for that right now, you get some good EXP form some of those and having the Ultima Weapon makes it a bit easier too

Starburst

@FullbringIchigo Yeah I did the same, more specifically battlegate 1 and 9 using Ultima makes it go by really fast. And using an XP boost from food helped too, it almost felt a little too easy to get there honestly.

Whats poppin

kyleforrester87

I picked this up at the weekend, my knowledge of the lore is pretty low and even watching the included backstory videos first didn’t help too much. That said i’m really quite enjoying it, I’ve always liked how mysterious and weird the series is and how seriously it can take itself when while it’s spouting nonsense. I am not even at the end of the Toy Box world yet and I’ve been playing 11 hours, so I guess I have some way to go! The worlds seem way better than the previous games.

I’m expecting it to go full crazy in the final section once I’m done with the Disney worlds, i’ll probably have to do a bit more research when that happens so I can follow what’s going on but as it stands I am just..about...keeping it together!

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.