Forums

Topic: Holy heck!! Red Dead Redemption 2 is 105 GB install size!!

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

hulkie

Just read this on game informer. That is insane,that means with online stuff added,updates in a couple years this will override nearly to 200 GB !! And to think I was predicting it would start off like when gta 5" launched years ago at around 55 gb. This game cant possibly be twice the scale of gta 5,unless theres something we don't know about this game. Caught me off guard and had to delete a few games.

hulkie

Kidfried

@hulkie World doesn't need to be necessarily bigger, might also be that there is more different stuff in it. Two hundred types of animals for instance is already quite some data, if all have their own sounds. Might just be a longer story, more side missions or a bigger variety of dialogue in general.

Remember Spider-Man for instance, in which every line of speech of the protagonist was recorded twice, depending on what you're doing at the moment.

100GB is a lot, though. Is that the biggest game we've seen so far then?

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Tasuki

@hulkie Holy Heck let's continue this conversation in the main thread. You know the one I found by searching

https://www.pushsquare.com/forums/ps4/red_dead_redemption_2_ot...

As per the community rules

Do not create duplicate topics; Before you start a topic, perform a search to see if the question or topic you wish to create has been made before. If it has, post in the topic that already exists. Duplicate topics will be closed.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.