Forums

Topic: General The Division 2 Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 155

kyleforrester87

“For the past month, since the developers originally announced they were going to introduce 500+ level gear, fans have fretted that they may have been wasting their time crafting sets of backpacks, chest plates and other gear at the current top item level of 500.”

Urgh, but see that’s the problem with these type of games, or perhaps more so with a lot of the people who play them. “My precious time has been wasted now”, oh yes because it was spent so well up until now.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Throb

@kyleforrester87 I don't feel my time has been wasted at all! I think it was well spent up until now. It was a very good journey but now there is nothing to really aim for? Are you at 500 too then?

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

kyleforrester87

@Throb nah I did play a lot of Destiny though. But it’s like you say, the point of these games is obtaining the best gear. Once you’ve done that it’s the end of the game. Or they bring out better gear to find. What else do people expect? That’s how these games work. Yes you’re wasting your time but it’s meant to be fun.. if it’s not fun don’t play it!

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Throb

kyleforrester87 wrote:

@Throb nah I did play a lot of Destiny though. But it’s like you say, the point of these games is obtaining the best gear. Once you’ve done that it’s the end of the game. Or they bring out better gear to find. What else do people expect? That’s how these games work. Yes you’re wasting your time but it’s meant to be fun.. if it’s not fun don’t play it!

It's not the end of the game if they update (as promised) more goals to achieve. At the moment it's not fun so I don't play it but I want to play it. That's the point you've missed. It's a fantastic game but to cap it so early is wrong. Feel free to say that i'm wasting my time enjoying something though

kyleforrester87

@Throb I think you’re missing my point, but I’m probably not being very clear either lol. I’m basically agreeing with you. The game is about getting loot, they should keep raising the level.

kyleforrester87

Splat

Outside of Monster Hunter World, it's the most fun I have had with an online game this gen. It does suck they are not raising the gear score cap tho. I have been taking a break until the next update anyway.

I have put well over 100 hours into it so I can't really complain. I feel The Divison 2 had easily the most content day one of any game of its kind that I have played.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

WanderingBullet

I still think they should only increase the gs once per world tier. What they can do though, is offer more new gears and weapons to give people incentive to keep playing. Maybe each world tier has some exclusive loot. Constantly increasing the gs for the same gears and weapons over and over again seems kinda dumb and boring to me.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

WanderingBullet

@Splat I think TD2 is pretty decent but there are still quite a lot of bugs in this game. There are old ones which the developer still hasn't fixed and new ones when they added the recent patches. 7/10 is a fair score, imo.

Throb

So the 8 player raids start this Thursday. I think i'll pick it up again and give them a go

redd214

Dunno if people have been keeping up with the news, but unfortunately the raid won't have any matchmaking. Have to have pre assembled groups of 8. I was really really looking forward to it but I'm not going to lurk around LFG sites to coordinate with 7 others. Hope they change it in the future, seems like an egregious oversight!

redd214

Throb

If there's another 7 people in our clan that want to do the raid, then i will try and join. All depends on what day and time

Tasuki

@redd214 I agree. One reason I didn't do much raiding in World of Warcraft in the early days because was it was too much of a hassle to coordinate a group of people to do a raid. Big let down for Division 2.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

redd214

@Tasuki yeah, I mean I completely understand their explanation and it makes 100% logical sense, just sucks because I love the game just personally don't want to go thru that inconvenience after doing it with Destiny 1/2 so many times. There's still plenty to do but sucks to probably miss out on it.

redd214

WanderingBullet

Tried it earlier with randoms (6 of them were from the same clan). Couldn't even get past the first boss. lol

Splat

PSN Profiles is saying zero people have earned the Raid trophy...

Untitled

Edited on by Splat

Tasuki

@Splat From what a co-worker told me is that the first group that beats the raid will get an in game monument for the achievement with everyone's name. That's why it's so hard and no one has got it yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

WanderingBullet

So..... the game still drops 480+ purple items. Wth?

Splat

WanderingBullet wrote:

So..... the game still drops 480+ purple items. Wth?

All the high score drops are in the Dark Zone now. Trying to force people to play PVP. Freaking BS...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.