Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,795

Jaz007

@JohnnyShoulder Most of those look above 16 quid lol. I think I see one at 65, which is four times 16.

Jaz007

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, what on earth?! Why is Dragon Age Inquisition £65?

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Jaz007 I know right! It was there all weekend goading me.

@Th3solution I thought it was the edition with all the dlc, but it is only the Dleuxe version which I belive only has a few bonus extras.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Quite possibly hinting at DLC for Death Stranding.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

WebHead

I can see us getting one last PS4 themed state of play next month, focusing on TLOU 2 and GoT.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead Are you sure you can wait that long?

Kidfried

@Arugula many games have a 100 euro/dollar digital edition nowadays. I don't get it myself, but there are those who value getting everything over a reasonable price. It's FOMO.

I used to think it was strange. But it's quite normal now.

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Arugula I agree that they should have just released all the Royal stuff as DLC for Persona 5. I think that's what makes it a bad deal for people who already have the game.

It's like the different Pokemon versions. It's a very Japanese thing to do, and also very old fashioned. But yeah, people will fall for it. It has a tiny predatory vibe to it.

But I didn't play P5, because I was waiting for this edition. So for me, paying full price for a three year old game with a lot of extra content feels fair enough.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@KratosMD Don’t forget Fallen Order, an actual single player Star Wars game. I agree, it’s nice to see these games actually being made.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Octane

KratosMD wrote:

all three of Sony's main games from E3 2015 will have been released.

You make me feel old lol.

Octane

nessisonett

@KratosMD Back at E3 2015 I hadn’t even sat any exams yet! Good lord that’s almost 5 years ago.

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD @nessisonett @Octane If you guys feel old, imagine what us that remember playing the original FFVII 20 odd years ago feel like!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Very true! I’m lucky to have been surrounded with so many great consoles growing up and FF7 was one of the games handed down to me by my uncle when I was about 6 so in a way, it’s just as much in my childhood memories as some of the older ones here!

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD That is the one thing I will miss with Sony being absent from E3 are those gob smacking reveals. Xbox don't have any titles with that kind of pulling power, and Nintendo already have all there big hitters in rotation. Seeing Metroid Prime 4 in action would be hella cool though.

@mookysam I get my walking stick!

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder One of my friends from primary school had it and we used to play it together so much. I remember beating the final boss with him.

I also remember the booklet that game with the game having the back page telling you that you’ll need to buy a memory card to play the game.

Untitled

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I didn't play it until I had a PS2, as it was a bit more expense with all those discs. But yeah I remember the case. I probably had dozens of those memory cards in the end! Never did finish it, or any other Final Fantasy game I've played.

Matroska

Man, every time the BBC covers gaming it's like they hired my dad.

Untitled

Matroska

PSN: Matroska_

TOUGHDUDE94

Should I get a PS4 now or wait for ps5 and hope for backwards compatible

TOUGHDUDE94

PSN: TOUGHDUDE94

nessisonett

@andrew20 BC has been confirmed but it depends if you want to play PS4 now. Also, it’s looking likely that coronavirus will delay PS5 so you might want to consider that too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic