Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,795

Gremio108

@FullbringIchigo Ah right I get it now. I thought there was some crazy publisher info button I didn't know about.

I've got my folders sorted in a really stupid way. I've got the games I'm currently playing in one, then the kids games in another, then it's the to-do list games. Oh and there's one for general party games, and one for games I know I'm not going to play again but can't bring myself to delete.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

FullbringIchigo

@Gremio108 i have one for Square Enix games, one for Capcom, one for Comic Book based games, one for Star Trek and Star Wars games and one for Anime based games as those are the ones i have the most of, everything else in either in a folder for Digital games or one for Physical games (basically if i have at least 4 games of a certain type or manufacturer then they get their own folder)

oh and i have one folder for all the other apps like Share Factory, YouTube, Netflix and those kind of things

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Kidfried

I don't do folders really. But I checked and Sony easily wins as a publisher: The Last Guardian, Detroit and Beyond Two Souls easily make it first place, and then I still have some smaller games on there: Tearaway, LocoRoco, Patapon.

I have four Sega games, but even together they take up less space than Red Dead 2 alone, so that comes in at number 2.

That, I believe, is my top 3.

Kidfried

JohnnyShoulder

Don't have folders for games, just for some of the other apps like media player and headset companion app. Plus i usually delete games once I'm finished with them, especially single player games like Horizon Zero Dawn and God of War. Most of the games I've got installed are either ones I've yet play or finish.

@FullbringIchigo I thought you couldn't move apps like Netflix and YouTube, they are stuck in that TV & Film section?

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

PunkRx_Lockly

@FullbringIchigo To your question, easily Ubisoft. I have the entire AC series and also the entire FarCry series. Not sure how many gigs altogether, but I'm sure it's a hefty load.

Don't try to copy other people; it just takes away from your own creative power and unique self. Amp your own style and play the way YOU want to. That's what makes gaming a personally rewarding experience — self-expression.

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder yeah but you can move that TV & Film one into a folder

@ellsworth004 that would be nice

@JohnnyShoulder yeah i delete games i'm done with too unless i really really like them

@Kidfried how big is RDR2 now? it has to be one of the biggest games of this generation

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Thrillho

I delete games once I’m done with them. Seems I’m in the minority doing that on here..

Thrillho

FullbringIchigo

@Thrillho like i said it depends on the game but mostly i delete them once i'm done but if i ever do get the urge to play them again it takes FOREVER for most to update now a days that by the time it's done i don't want to play it anymore hence why i keep certain games installed

Th3solution

I hoard games on my HDD just like I hoard equipment when I’m playing an RPG. I haul around swords and armor for hours that I never use. Every time I discard or sell a gun in Borderlands 2 to make room for a new one in my inventory I shed a tear. 😢
“Goodbye my darling level 35 Jakob’s pistol with you’re wonderful 50% melee bonus... we’ve had some good times together ... I’ll always remember the time we spent in the Caustic Caverns...”😭

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Thrillho

@FullbringIchigo I get you on that point. When I went back to Witcher 3 to play the DLC, it took forever to reinstall the game with all the updates, free DLC etc.

@Th3solution I hate that about looter shooters. Torgue shotguns transcend all levels though as explosive shotguns always do good damage.

Thrillho

Kidfried

@Thrillho I delete them too when I'm done with them. So I don't delete them as long as I feel I still got something left to do.

Yakuza Zero I keep on there to be able to play Outrun, Yakuza 1 I keep on there for some trophies I wanna collect, Onrush I keep on there in case I am in a multiplayer racing mood, etc. There must be 50 reasons to keep your games.

Kidfried

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Square-Enix. I don't know the amount of space as I can't currently access my PS4, but I have more games by them than any other publisher (9 I think).

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

I delete most of my games when I'm done playing them. It's nice to have your entire library on your console at once, but not nice enough that I want to have to invest in another hard drive.

Anyway, I divide my folders into Backlog/Beaten (but still want to revisit)/PS Plus games. No idea which publisher dominates on my system right now, although it wouldn't really be representative of my purchase history as a whole.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

I think Warner Brothers is the lead on my PS4 at the moment because of Shadow Of War (Which I may drop and delete) + Mortal Kombat XL followed by Bethesda if only cus of DOOM's gigantic size and Skyrim.

Other then that my hard drive is pretty scattershot with a number of games like Odin Sphere, Digimon Hacker's Memory, Ape Escape 2, Wild Arms 3, Dark Cloud 1 and Dark Chronicle being no more then 20 Gb for the lot along with a few others like Dark souls 2 & 3, Persona 5 that are no bigger then 20gigs each.

I usually keep games I wanna come back to and/or I know have a number of large updates on the system and delete as needed... I have like 300gb storage left or so

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam i have about 20 Square Enix games on my PS4 second would be Bandai Namco with 11 and third is capcom with 10

Tasuki

I never delete my games mainly cause I never know when I might want to play them again. Also with a 5tb HD it's not like I need the space anytime soon.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Th3solution

@KratosMD Yeah, being a fan of Telltale myself, I am a little concerned about the future of the games. I believe the physical discs since Game of Thrones all just have the first episode on disc, or maybe the first couple episodes. The perk to having the disc is that it is fully resellable and you can still buy it second hand and it will still unlock the ability to download all the episodes of the whole season. The downside is that you have to download the episodes and have the disc in your console to play it.
I’m not sure why Minecraft Story Mode is the only game that was ripped from the storefront. It may relate to licensing contracts and such. Either way, you may want to hurry up and play the games you want from the developer. The stories that they do are always well done, even if the game engine is antiquated and a little janky. I liked season 3 of TWD quite a bit.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD i assume that with licensed titles the publishing rights have reverted back the owners of those titles (EG: GotG back to Marvel) and as such it would be up to them if the games were discounted or removed but as far as i'm aware most of the games can still be downloaded if you buy the physical version but like you i haven't been brave enough to buy one and find out

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic