Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 641 to 660 of 834

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Holy cow, that does sound awesome! Was never interested in the first, was semi-curious about the second but this? This sounds like a game I'd play.

Guess we'll find out whether it's all true or not at E3.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jaz007

Well, after a bit more than 32 hours in the airport, I’m finally on a plane. Whew.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Th3solution

@RogerRoger @Kidfried Same here. I never got beyond the curiosity stage for the first two games, but this one sounds like one I’ll probably want to play. Only I hope they make the game easily approachable for newbies to the franchise.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Th3solution

@Jaz007 Good luck. At least they seem to have been diligent to ensure your safety. Better 32 hours delayed than at the bottom of the Ocean. Still, what a horrible night you must have had. Hope it is all worth it!

Jaz007

@Th3solution Oh, I posted that in the wrong thread oops. 😂 and I think it’ll be with it. I’m glad I didn’t just decide to go for a week. Then it would’ve really cut into the trip.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

RogerRoger

@Jaz007 No matter the thread, just glad to hear you're making progress! Travel safe!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

redd214

@Kidfried that's sounds really good! I really enjoyed the first game haven't gotten around to part 2 yet. But I thought the first one was a very good open world/gta clone. Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!

redd214

themcnoisy

PS4 Song

In 2013 along came a cute black slab
AMD powered CPU conjured in the lab
Mark Cerny drinking champers Yoshida did the dab
Sony back mother f#£&ers Resogun stamped it on the map

We love you PS4 what a gaming milestone
Even Billy bought one - who's since changed his name to Joan
Obamas gone, Trump is here - but there's one thing that didn't disappear
We love you PS4 can't wait to get you home

DS4 you beauty - bar that stupid light
500gb hard drive to store 5 games quite tight
Xbox floundering execs - Sony did it right
Wii U - wtf is that - absolute piece of sh#£e

First Party hits - Made Sony Rich - Create the buzz - The last of us - creating scenes all built in Dreams - plant the seed - Kratos can't read - let's go raid - Aloys a babe!

So the PS4 is boss has been since the start
VR is making headway to blow your brain apart
What a time to be alive and if you will be smart
Stop buying GTA V as its always in the charts!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Th3solution

@themcnoisy Ha, ha! Bravo, sir. What’s the tune? I’m reading it in my head and hearing it maybe with a rap or hip-hop jive.

Octane

@themcnoisy That song should play every time you boot up the PS4. And make it mandatory.

Octane

carlos82

@themcnoisy should be the new Beat Saber track

Mario Maker 2 ID 7YW-6XS-XCG

Bowsers Retro Kingdom 1 PWG-108-D9G
Bowsers Retro Kingdom 2 DN1-F4M-45G
Bowsers Retro Kingdom 3 J6H-639-DQG
Superman 64 tribute GB1-XPJ-K4G

PSN: AVGN_82

AdamantiumClaws

Been playing God of War. Checked it out from the library. It's pretty good if a bit sad. The mechanics of the axe make me think a really good Thor game could be made.

Even the rocks do not recall.

Thrillho

@AdamantiumClaws have you played any of the original trilogy? I always wonder how it feels to newcomers to the series. I imagine it more than holds its own but has some great nods back to the old games.

Thrillho

AdamantiumClaws

@Thrillho I played just a bit of Chains of Olympus. This game felt veeerryyy different from that. But so far the game has been just fine. I feel I missed a little with who the mother was perhaps, but mostly I don't feel confused.

Thrillho

@AdamantiumClaws She doesn’t feature in any of the other games. There’s quite a gap between GoW 3 and the new game which seems purposefully vague and means the new game can easily be played separate from the others.

Thrillho

AdamantiumClaws

@Thrillho Oh okay. Part of me thought that might be the case. Glad to know I didn’t miss anything. That was a smart move on the devs part, retaining old fans while gaining new ones.

Knuckles-Fajita

This gave me a chuckle, and a sigh.

Got a new Dualshock 4 off Amazon, official, sealed and all sorts. Got that fancy lightbar addition on the touchpad.

Doesn't come with a cable though. And unlike most modern controllers, it has no way to sync via Bluetooth, you need a cable to first connect it to your system, and obviously for charging because as we know the DS4 does a lot of that...

I am just...wow. Here's this new controller, good luck using it! XD

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Kidfried

@Knuckles-Fajita They gave you a charging cable with the PS4, so you should be alright.

Otherwise, you're free to get one of mine. I got about ten of 'em in the last five years, with all kinds of electronic.

It's a relief DualShocks aren't more expensive, had they decided to pack a cable with every single one of 'em.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Kidfried

@Knuckles-Fajita Also, touch pad button plus PS button, puts it into pairing mode, if I remember correctly.

Kidfried

Thrillho

God, Surviving Mars is so infuriating as a well run, viable colony can turn to ruin so quickly. I think I’ve just hit a point of no return with my latest one and it’s so galling to have to give up on a colony you’ve spent days building up.

The new terraforming effects are really neat though but the extra tech line that it gives means research on everything else is slowed down.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic