Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 621 to 640 of 1,795

Haruki_NLI

@RogerRoger Yeah its the remake. I know it wants to hit a constant 30fps but man, something aint right on Pro. it was fine on the PS4.

And yeah, the originals are fine. The HD Trilogy isn't but...thats a different matter.

The weird subtitle flickering is only when the subtitles overlap certain surfaces...and it happens to those surfaces as well. But only if the camera is moving....this is weird.

**Update** I caught the weird subtitle thing on video, clear as day.

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Elodin

@ellsworth004 that would be a great one, the skill trees could be which metal you can take or be strong with.

Elodin

Tasuki

@Elodin The Death Gate Cycle by Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman. It would probably be an MMO or at RPG at least but man exploring all the world's.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

ellsworth004

@Elodin yeah thats exactly what i was thinking, different metals givimg different abilities with a skill tree involved. Would be good!

Let's keep the discussion to PS4 games, if you want to discuss books, there's the chit chat thread for that. Thanks for understanding -Tasuki-

Edited on by Tasuki

ellsworth004

PSN: ellsworth004

RogerRoger

@Knuckles-Fajita Huh. Now that, I can see. I never had subtitles enabled so wouldn't have ever noticed that. Hope it doesn't distract you from the game itself too much!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Elodin

@Tasuki haven't read that series, I'll have to check it out. I'll move this to the book thread, but it does pertain to ps4 games, so its kind of in the grey area.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

Tasuki

@Elodin It's fine if you want to discuss books to be made int PS4 games but when it starts becoming a book thread like recommendations and such then maybe it should go to the book section. Still it is an interesting idea.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Haruki_NLI

@RogerRoger Its weird right? Only on Pro too. I have no idea why. Like when the camera is in motion it loses track of the text. But only over certain textures in the game.

I always find the weird bugs let me tell ya!

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

FullbringIchigo

@Tasuki @get2sammyb not sure if you have seen this yet but looks like that rumour about the Ghostbusters Remaster was real

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Shameless cash grab, but I'll still buy it again! Great game!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i think it's less a shameless cash grab and more promotion for the new Ghostbusters movie that coming in 2020

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo So... shameless cash grab!

Cheaper than taking the risk of developing something new. And still probably better than that would end up!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON and Harold Ramis has since passed away so they can't really do another one without recasting his character and with Bill Murry saying he has no interest in doing anything else Ghostbusters

re-releasing this makes the most sense

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON @FullbringIchigo Cool, never played it so will defo give it a go if it turns out to be true.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder it is true, that was the announcement trailer from the official PlayStation YouTube page

KALofKRYPTON

@JohnnyShoulder It really is very Ghostbusters! Worth watching the films before a play through too

KALofKRYPTON

@Tasuki he did at the time yeah, probably because Murray refused to do anything else 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic